Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Its impossible for tallfags to be depressed

Should tallfags be allowed to be depressed

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
Any dude over 6’1 try telling me they are sad like bro what the fuck is this shit they can just go in a crowd and heightmog everyone and feel like god and they say they are depressed? Like what is this shit :reeeeee:

If your feeling sad as a tallfag unironically just go outside bro to a crowd of people

If your feeling sad as a manlet going outside is suifuel

exactly, and its very tall for a 10 year old.
I am guessing 3-4 but whatever :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . This guy also posts about ricegum and expects we believe him

Literally make more money, fuck more bitches and get more respect, the taller you are the more NT you are simply by being tall. I would rather be 70 iq at 6ft6 then 130 iq at 5ft6

Cope, 6’2” is manlet height in 2024

Any dude over 6’1 try telling me they are sad like bro what the fuck is this shit they can just go in a crowd and heightmog everyone and feel like god and they say they are depressed? Like what is this shit :reeeeee:
Not to mention they can fuck all foids

You are 5'11 yourself. You are the tallfag
barely above average yo tallfag is top 10% percentile of height, i go outside half of the people are taller than me

barely above average yo tallfag is top 10% percentile of height, i go outside half of the people are taller than me
Still better fate than being 5'4

All india or south? South indians are not aryan?
Genes means jack shit in long run. Only diet does. South Indians started eating more white rice shirked our height.

Should i geomaxx to curryland to fuck some hoes
But you need to accompany a adult for traveling internationally when you are 4. Bring one of your parent :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If your feeling sad as a tallfag unironically just go outside bro to a crowd of people

If your feeling sad as a manlet going outside is suifuel
over for 5`3cels :cryfeels: :feelscry:

I'm 5'3 which makes me very upset

But you don't know how tough it is when you have to be uncomfortable in airplanes when traveling to fuck stacies in Spain

Still better fate than being 5'4
Assuming you live in the west - why not go back to India where all men are 5'4 then? 5'4 isn't a problem if you're living among other people who are 5'4. But if you're 5'4 and living in a white country, you're just setting yourself up to get mogged to death. Why not geomaxx? sure you still won't attract any foids but at least you won't be getting mogged by 6ft tall aryans anymore

Unless I'm getting you mixed up with another user and you're not actually indian lmao

Assuming you live in the west - why not go back to India where all men are 5'4 then? 5'4 isn't a problem if you're living among other people who are 5'4. But if you're 5'4 and living in a white country, you're just setting yourself up to get mogged to death. Why not geomaxx? sure you still won't attract any foids but at least you won't be getting mogged by 6ft tall aryans anymore

Unless I'm getting you mixed up with another user and you're not actually indian lmao
I am in curryland. I am 5'4
5'5 in villages and 5'7 in cities

I am in curryland. I am 5'4
Yeah I just read the rest of this thread after posting that and was just about to write another response saying I'm retarded for not reading the whole thread before writing a reply lmao

Last edited:
6'0 can't beat a subhuman face at least in my case

Which race? Chink?
Slavcel. Idk how I am so subhumanly short probably gypsy admixture or something but I was always shortest by far in high school and here except for few poor ethnicels in uni I am also

Slavcel. Idk how I am so subhumanly short probably gypsy admixture or something but I was always shortest by far in high school and here except for few poor ethnicels in uni I am also
Must be brutal. Isn't rape legal there for ethnics or something :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: try that

Must be brutal. Isn't rape legal there for ethnics or something :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: try that
Idk if slaviggers are ethnic enough. It's the worst of both worlds. Seen as subhuman ethnic by aryans but not "cultural difference" enough to get free pass for everything. BRUTAL

Idk if slaviggers are ethnic enough. It's the worst of both worlds. Seen as subhuman ethnic by aryans but not "cultural difference" enough to get free pass for everything. BRUTAL
Yeah. Slavs seem to have the worst of everything. Your woman are good looking but disloyal.

Only option for Slavcels is war maxxing :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah. Slavs seem to have the worst of everything. Your woman are good looking but disloyal.

Only option for Slavcels is war maxxing :feelskek: :feelskek:
Every slav woman is literally a prostitute with extra steps. Warmaxxing to just get it over with while they whoremaxx indeed

They have no reason to be depressed but I hope they have it just because of wrong brain functioning

yes tbh up to 6'2 if you are not normie tier is still over. But if youre sub 5'5 then it's over no matter what your face does
Fr this world is so brootal

>Should tallfags be allowed to live*
FTFY