Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its funny how so many contradictions and paradoxes are quickly resolved when you look at it from a blackpilled perspective

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Like how foids screech and cry about being sexualized and treated like objects, yet at the same time sexualize themselves the most by dressing and acting like complete whores. Wearing the most slutty outfits that accentuate their figures and whoring themselves out in clubs or on OF.

They'll tell you its all about "muh freedoms" or "muh looking beautiful for oneself" but that's bullshit and doesn't resolve anything. But when you see that women do want to sexualise themselves but not for all men, instead a small subset of men then everything starts making sense

yeah, always had a hard time coming to terms with it myself in high schools, girls wore the sluttiest stuff even though the school system tried its darnest to and even during winter when it gets below 20, but on the same hand they malding and seething over people noticing then I reallized it was for proto-chad only and the proto-cels even looking at them was torture, but foids enjoy Chad's attention more than they hate inkwell attention

Blackpill resolves a lot of thing but also made be a little too neurotic, I now look at other people through the lens of their attractiveness, immediately label people as chad, stacy, normie, incel, etc. in my mind.

They also sell the idea of sex to guys they would never touch, like camwhoring, onlyfans, etc. And give actual sex to the guys they are attracted to.

Indeed, before I was blackpilled it was much more difficult to bear the rejections I got.
Now I understand why the tall (and sometimes also muscular) guys in my school always managed to date my oneiteses as I rotted.