Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s fucking social skills and I’m tired of people pretending it’s anything else

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
I just witnessed a 5’5 regular looking manlet effortlessly chatting up a hot girl, acting charismatic, and making her laugh. Most of the chads at my school that I see hanging out with multiple women and having girlfriends are shorter than me. Meanwhile I’m 6’1 and incapable of starting a conversation or responding to most things with anything other than an “alright”,” yeah” or “hm”. I’m doomed to never have any relationships or friendships of any kind because I never learned to socialize property. Any of the factors that people here complain about like height or attractiveness can be easily cancelled out with enough charisma. No height or face for poor social skills.

This forum shouldn't accept 12 years old though.

Looks = height > race > personality > wealth
Sort of, I think this is not necessarily always accurate except for looks. Looks are always king, and your personality pretty much *is* your looks. But height alone wont save you. I'm 6'0 and am total incel, but itd probably be even worse if I weren't tall. Wealth is probably dead last. You can buy sex but you cant buy attraction and even if you wealthmax you'll just get used and cheated on.

The thing is the white version of me would probably get tons of brown and Asian and ethnic girls easily but because I'm black that's like -50000 points. It never even began tbqh

Last edited:
Alright leave this forum to improve them then little faggot. Staying here won’t help.

just cuz she likes chatting with you doesn't mean she wants to fuck you

NT is everything.

1. Number 1 you are a tallfag fakecel so you need to banned

2. You're also retarded and haven't considered most on here are non-NT and are socially maladjusted

3. Face can compensate for height

You can’t just acquire the skills to act like NTrodriguez as a 23yo autist with no experiences. He cultivated that personality from loving close NT family and friends.

"Personality is everything, bro!" :feelsclown::bluepill:

It's the opposite, in that there's no NTness and no social skills for your face and height; some manlet you see talking to a foid with her not acting totally repulsed doesn't mean anything, and plenty of foids would straight out laugh at a turbomanlet even trying to approach them as proven by statistical evidence. :feelsUgh:

If you have an average or above face, you can easily ascend, you're a high schooler. :feelsjuice:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

I knew a tall white “autist” in uni who had girls confessing their crushes to him through text.

Get out of this forum then. Go out and improve your social skills, since it's a verifiable fact that social skills can be improved.
Otherwise, you're not getting laid due to your OWN faults, which in that case, you deserve your misery.

NTpill is underated.

Yep, I just finished a run at the beach and mogged a bunch of dudes with girlfriends. NT is life.

I just witnessed a 5’5 regular looking manlet effortlessly chatting up a hot girl, acting charismatic, and making her laugh. Most of the chads at my school that I see hanging out with multiple women and having girlfriends are shorter than me. Meanwhile I’m 6’1 and incapable of starting a conversation or responding to most things with anything other than an “alright”,” yeah” or “hm”. I’m doomed to never have any relationships or friendships of any kind because I never learned to socialize property. Any of the factors that people here complain about like height or attractiveness can be easily cancelled out with enough charisma. No height or face for poor social skills.
Stfu u fag

Alright leave this forum to improve them then little faggot. Staying here won’t help.
Get out of this forum then. Go out and improve your social skills, since it's a verifiable fact that social skills can be improved.
Otherwise, you're not getting laid due to your OWN faults, which in that case, you deserve your misery.
>hurr hurr just improve your heckin wholesome social skills :soy:
Literally a Reddit take. If you weren’t socialized properly as a child then it’s over for you. The faggots who claim to have gone from being asocial to “developing” their social skills were either normies to begin with and were just choosing not to socialize or they’re straight up lying and were never asocial and just say they were since normies that as having fewer than 5 close friends at a time.
1. Number 1 you are a tallfag fakecel so you need to banned

2. You're also retarded and haven't considered most on here are non-NT and are socially maladjusted

3. Face can compensate for height
"Personality is everything, bro!" :feelsclown::bluepill:

It's the opposite, in that there's no NTness and no social skills for your face and height; some manlet you see talking to a foid with her not acting totally repulsed doesn't mean anything, and plenty of foids would straight out laugh at a turbomanlet even trying to approach them as proven by statistical evidence. :feelsUgh:

If you have an average or above face, you can easily ascend, you're a high schooler. :feelsjuice:
Nope, this is just a cope. Social skills are everything. Shortfags get laid all the time.
I knew a tall white “autist” in uni who had girls confessing their crushes to him through text.
He’s not an autist then and just calls himself that as NTfags like to do since it’s “funny” to call yourself an autist.
Stfu u fag
Imagine making an account just to post these two comments.

Just know a guy theory

Nope, this is just a cope. Social skills are everything. Shortfags get laid all the time.
Because they have an average or above face; it's not impossible at all to improve your social skills. :feelsjuice:

it's not impossible at all to improve your social skills. :feelsjuice:
Guys it’s totally possible the 15 dollar social skills book that I found on Amazon said that you can improve them. The author himself can attest that he went from having only 10 friends and getting sex twice a month to having 50 friends and getting laid four times a week :feelsseriously:

Guys it’s totally possible the 15 dollar social skills book that I found on Amazon said that you can improve them. The author himself can attest that he went from having only 10 friends and getting sex twice a month to having 50 friends and getting laid four times a week :feelsseriously:
So you can't improve your social skills by gradually growing accustomed to social interactions and lowering your inhibition? :feelsUgh:

No one's saying you'll become a hyper-NT extrovert, but it'll be enough for you to ascend if my assumption is right in that you're a normie or above physically. :feelsjuice:

what was the race of the manlet and the race of the foid? what was the manlet wearing? did he look rich? what did they talk about? how do you know they weren't siblings having a conversation? were they in a group?

Charisma only works with a good face and as bluepilled as this sounds, confidence.

Heightpill is overrated and you're probably just ugly

Charisma only works with a good face and as bluepilled as this sounds, confidence.
Incel with no charisma = incel with charisma < normie without charisma < normie with charisma < chad without charisma < chad with charisma

If you're incel it doesn't make a difference

"Work on your personality" JFL fuck off back to IT

Re: tbh clara wasnt bad
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146110506Monday, September 15, 2014 1:26 AM CDT
I personally disagreed significantly with certain aspects of the user's pattern of behavior under certain circumstances and specific personality traits. Regardless however, since the user has decided to stop posting here, It's unnecessary to keep discussing information about them consistently.

Incel with no charisma = incel with charisma < normie without charisma < normie with charisma < chad without charisma < chad with charisma

That’s basically what I said. Can’t be a incel with a good face

Height only multiplies your attractiveness. Very few girls will reject a 5'9 Chadlet IRL.

I'm 5'9 which isn't bad in my country, my social skills could use some work but they're not the worst either, I could chat up a girl yet not even 3/10 foids want me...why is that? right, my fucking subhuman mug, I even got rejected earlier today man, most of the guys I see with women have at least average faces, I've also seen manlet chads get girlfriends, but genuine trucels like me? never unless they are old couples in which case you know the drill: arranged marriage and betabuxxing.
Chadlets only struggle online, IMO. Chads are usually quite tall anyway. I've seen 5 Chads IRL and 4/5 were over 6 feet.

Height only multiplies your attractiveness. Very few girls will reject a 5'9 Chadlet IRL.

Chadlets only struggle online, IMO. Chads are usually quite tall anyway. I've seen 5 Chads IRL and 4/5 were over 6 feet.
People primarily meet online nowadays most males cuckmaxx or are incel nowadays chad or rot, even chadlite gets the short end of the stick.

Have you ever seen an incel with charisma?
I’m not talking about the muh personality Reddit meme I just mean how good people are with initiating and holding conversations.

"Short fags get laid all the time"

How the fuck do you know do you watch them get laid?
Most of the population is shortfags so it seems like manlets are constantly getting laid otherwise only the tall people would reproduce.

the rules for making an account need to be a lot tighter

i see maybe two outliers like this a year. It happens, but it's very rare

Ya did the manlet end up fucking her?

Exactly

I was chatting up this girl that added me through social media and I was talking to her real nice I complimented her on her looks and called her cute and she was very flirty and was talkative we talked about her uni what she was studying, what job she was gonna get her hobbies what the campus life was like at her uni etc etc we talked for alot

And then she asked for a picture from me which I gave

She stopped talking to me

Now you go explain how looks don't matter you grayfag IT infiltrator
I didn’t say that looks don’t matter just that they’re not as important as social skills. Do you think some 6’3 guy could walk up to a girl, stutter “h-hey w-would you like t… uh nevermind” and get his dick wet? Besides, the fact that you had a conversation like that with a woman means you’re probably a fakecel.

"social skills"
If a chad or a Soycuck just made a fart noise, a stacy would start laughing and find him interesting immediately.

I just witnessed a 5’5 regular looking manlet effortlessly chatting up a hot girl, acting charismatic, and making her laugh
That doesn’t mean they’re fucking you kidcel. I’m also on good terms with some foids despite my autistic ass and you’d probably think we were fucking too but it’s far from the truth. This forum exxagerates how foids treat short ugly males tbh

>hurr hurr just improve your heckin wholesome social skills :soy:
Yes. Fuck off and do it.
Literally a Reddit take. If you weren’t socialized properly as a child then it’s over for you. The faggots who claim to have gone from being asocial to “developing” their social skills were either normies to begin with and were just choosing not to socialize or they’re straight up lying and were never asocial and just say they were since normies that as having fewer than 5 close friends at a time.
Bullshit.
I give you two weeks before your banned

Chuddington
Greycel ★
JoinedJan 16, 2023
Posts13
Online8h 37m

I'm 5'9 which isn't bad in my country, my social skills could use some work but they're not the worst either, I could chat up a girl yet not even 3/10 foids want me...why is that? right, my fucking subhuman mug, I even got rejected earlier today man, most of the guys I see with women have at least average faces, I've also seen manlet chads get girlfriends, but genuine trucels like me? never unless they are old couples in which case you know the drill: arranged marriage and betabuxxing.
Face >>> life itself
No face for your height

Your young though so you'll ascend later in life. While those short guys will all get cucked.