Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s fucking social skills and I’m tired of people pretending it’s anything else

Most of the population is shortfags so it seems like manlets are constantly getting laid otherwise only the tall people would reproduce.
Shortfoids reproduce as well.

Being NT and outgoing increases your social status, friend group size and thus the likelihood of you getting lucky. And by getting lucky I mean the sub-Chadlite term for managing to get sex.

Status matters, personality doesn't. Personality has no effect whatsoever and I mean that literally. A 5 male who has the best personality possible but filmed himself dancing nude to the My little pony opening while eating his own shit due to being wasted has a lower SMV than a socially awkward non-NT sperg 5. Source: common sense. In other words status and perceived status matters, not personality. And as an autist it's usually low

Bullshit.
“ScienceNordic” :soy::soy::soy:
And this article has nothing to do with what I’m talking about. It’s talking about normies, it doesn’t say you can go from having nothing to having something. Shit like conflict resolution skills won’t get you a girlfriend when you can’t even have a conversation.

Yeah? Not every incel is autistic.
Sure but only 5% of autists get married in their lives. And I’ve seen incels that you could consider “not autistic” but I’ve never seen a charismatic one.

Sure but only 5% of autists get married in their lives. And I’ve seen incels that you could consider “not autistic” but I’ve never seen a charismatic one.
You must have not seen many incels then. I know one IRL (he's in denial, but still) who is extremely charismatic, he even used to help out a Chad friend of his who wanted to improve his game. Unfortunately genetics fucked him hard

This is unironic cope, women's literal perception of people are alerted based on appearance aka Halo and Horns affect. Guys use laughter as a signal to tell when girls like them because the content of their words rarely matter and girls will smile and laugh at your shitty jokes if your chad enough. Even if you are 'shy' as a chad girls will reoriented it as cute.

You just explained jestermaxxing, he's "making her laugh" meanwhile chad gets to make her roast beef laugh.

“ScienceNordic” :soy::soy::soy:
And this article has nothing to do with what I’m talking about. It’s talking about normies, it doesn’t say you can go from having nothing to having something. Shit like conflict resolution skills won’t get you a girlfriend when you can’t even have a conversation.
spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

Social skills can be improved, therefore, you should get the fuck out and have sex.

spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

Social skills can be improved, therefore, you should get the fuck out and have sex.
>I know this because old people who were already NT normies to begin with get better at conflict resolution as they age which is totally useful for someone with no relationships

I just witnessed a 5’5 regular looking manlet effortlessly chatting up a hot girl, acting charismatic, and making her laugh. Most of the chads at my school that I see hanging out with multiple women and having girlfriends are shorter than me. Meanwhile I’m 6’1 and incapable of starting a conversation or responding to most things with anything other than an “alright”,” yeah” or “hm”. I’m doomed to never have any relationships or friendships of any kind because I never learned to socialize property. Any of the factors that people here complain about like height or attractiveness can be easily cancelled out with enough charisma. No height or face for poor social skills.
Your social skills are fine.

Most normies don't have much social skills anyway.

What they do have is a neurotypical brain, a normal development through childhood, no PTSD from abusive parenting (neglectful, violent, helicopter etc.) and normal age-appropriate experiences to build up their social repertoire. Skills? Not much.

You start seeing social skills in sales training, police training, certain college courses like psychology, journalism etc.

>I know this because old people who were already NT normies to begin with get better at conflict resolution as they age which is totally useful for someone with no relationships
I give you a few days before you get banned.