Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s fucking social skills and I’m tired of people pretending it’s anything else

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Mod: Deranged former Yakuza member and chink Cel
★★★★★
134d 7h 0m
i see maybe two outliers like this a year. It happens, but it's very rare

Chuddington

Chuddington

Greycel
9h 25m
Ya did the manlet end up fucking her?

Exactly

I was chatting up this girl that added me through social media and I was talking to her real nice I complimented her on her looks and called her cute and she was very flirty and was talkative we talked about her uni what she was studying, what job she was gonna get her hobbies what the campus life was like at her uni etc etc we talked for alot

And then she asked for a picture from me which I gave

She stopped talking to me

Now you go explain how looks don't matter you grayfag IT infiltrator
I didn’t say that looks don’t matter just that they’re not as important as social skills. Do you think some 6’3 guy could walk up to a girl, stutter “h-hey w-would you like t… uh nevermind” and get his dick wet? Besides, the fact that you had a conversation like that with a woman means you’re probably a fakecel.

Jealous Scum

Jealous Scum

When will the pain end?
★★
2d 4h 25m
"social skills"
If a chad or a Soycuck just made a fart noise, a stacy would start laughing and find him interesting immediately.

Tryna Ascend

Tryna Ascend

Fuck life fuck this shit nigger
★★★★★
25d 12h 22m
I didn’t say that looks don’t matter just that they’re not as important as social skills. Do you think some 6’3 guy could walk up to a girl, stutter “h-hey w-would you like t… uh nevermind” and get his dick wet? Besides, the fact that you had a conversation like that with a woman means you’re probably a fakecel.
Okay buddy

I give you two weeks before your banned

B

BarrelStuffer

Major
★★
147d 18h 41m
I just witnessed a 5’5 regular looking manlet effortlessly chatting up a hot girl, acting charismatic, and making her laugh
That doesn’t mean they’re fucking you kidcel. I’m also on good terms with some foids despite my autistic ass and you’d probably think we were fucking too but it’s far from the truth. This forum exxagerates how foids treat short ugly males tbh

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Heraclescel
★★★★★
40d 34m
>hurr hurr just improve your heckin wholesome social skills :soy:
Yes. Fuck off and do it.
Literally a Reddit take. If you weren’t socialized properly as a child then it’s over for you. The faggots who claim to have gone from being asocial to “developing” their social skills were either normies to begin with and were just choosing not to socialize or they’re straight up lying and were never asocial and just say they were since normies that as having fewer than 5 close friends at a time.
Bullshit.
I give you two weeks before your banned

kaang

kaang

Major
★★★★
98d 22h 24m
Chuddington
Greycel ★
JoinedJan 16, 2023
Posts13
Online8h 37m

C

Crawford

Officer
11d 10h 15m
I'm 5'9 which isn't bad in my country, my social skills could use some work but they're not the worst either, I could chat up a girl yet not even 3/10 foids want me...why is that? right, my fucking subhuman mug, I even got rejected earlier today man, most of the guys I see with women have at least average faces, I've also seen manlet chads get girlfriends, but genuine trucels like me? never unless they are old couples in which case you know the drill: arranged marriage and betabuxxing.
Face >>> life itself
No face for your height

Neurotic

Neurotic

Recruit
★★★
4d 22h 22m
The NT-pill is the final pill to swallow. It's over.

osman27

osman27

Veteran
★★★★★
24d 13h 34m
Your young though so you'll ascend later in life. While those short guys will all get cucked.

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Promoting anarchofascism for 9 years and counting.
11d 21h 13m
Most of the population is shortfags so it seems like manlets are constantly getting laid otherwise only the tall people would reproduce.
Shortfoids reproduce as well.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
143d 20h 3m
Being NT and outgoing increases your social status, friend group size and thus the likelihood of you getting lucky. And by getting lucky I mean the sub-Chadlite term for managing to get sex.

Status matters, personality doesn't. Personality has no effect whatsoever and I mean that literally. A 5 male who has the best personality possible but filmed himself dancing nude to the My little pony opening while eating his own shit due to being wasted has a lower SMV than a socially awkward non-NT sperg 5. Source: common sense. In other words status and perceived status matters, not personality. And as an autist it's usually low

Chuddington

Chuddington

Greycel
9h 25m
Bullshit.
“ScienceNordic” :soy::soy::soy:
And this article has nothing to do with what I’m talking about. It’s talking about normies, it doesn’t say you can go from having nothing to having something. Shit like conflict resolution skills won’t get you a girlfriend when you can’t even have a conversation.

Chuddington

Chuddington

Greycel
9h 25m
Yeah? Not every incel is autistic.
Sure but only 5% of autists get married in their lives. And I’ve seen incels that you could consider “not autistic” but I’ve never seen a charismatic one.

gattsu

gattsu

aspiring hikikomori
★★
13h 44m
Sure but only 5% of autists get married in their lives. And I’ve seen incels that you could consider “not autistic” but I’ve never seen a charismatic one.
You must have not seen many incels then. I know one IRL (he's in denial, but still) who is extremely charismatic, he even used to help out a Chad friend of his who wanted to improve his game. Unfortunately genetics fucked him hard

Incedel

Incedel

Incel Insurgent, Mujahideen against the Matriarchy
★★★★★
2d 14h 30m
This is unironic cope, women's literal perception of people are alerted based on appearance aka Halo and Horns affect. Guys use laughter as a signal to tell when girls like them because the content of their words rarely matter and girls will smile and laugh at your shitty jokes if your chad enough. Even if you are 'shy' as a chad girls will reoriented it as cute.

lemon21

lemon21

I'm the proudest weeb of em all
★★★★★
67d 22h 50m
You just explained jestermaxxing, he's "making her laugh" meanwhile chad gets to make her roast beef laugh.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Heraclescel
★★★★★
40d 34m
“ScienceNordic” :soy::soy::soy:
And this article has nothing to do with what I’m talking about. It’s talking about normies, it doesn’t say you can go from having nothing to having something. Shit like conflict resolution skills won’t get you a girlfriend when you can’t even have a conversation.
spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

Social skills can be improved, therefore, you should get the fuck out and have sex.

Chuddington

Chuddington

Greycel
9h 25m
spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

Social skills can be improved, therefore, you should get the fuck out and have sex.
>I know this because old people who were already NT normies to begin with get better at conflict resolution as they age which is totally useful for someone with no relationships

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'9 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
24d 6h 42m
I just witnessed a 5’5 regular looking manlet effortlessly chatting up a hot girl, acting charismatic, and making her laugh. Most of the chads at my school that I see hanging out with multiple women and having girlfriends are shorter than me. Meanwhile I’m 6’1 and incapable of starting a conversation or responding to most things with anything other than an “alright”,” yeah” or “hm”. I’m doomed to never have any relationships or friendships of any kind because I never learned to socialize property. Any of the factors that people here complain about like height or attractiveness can be easily cancelled out with enough charisma. No height or face for poor social skills.
Your social skills are fine.

Most normies don't have much social skills anyway.

What they do have is a neurotypical brain, a normal development through childhood, no PTSD from abusive parenting (neglectful, violent, helicopter etc.) and normal age-appropriate experiences to build up their social repertoire. Skills? Not much.

You start seeing social skills in sales training, police training, certain college courses like psychology, journalism etc.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Heraclescel
★★★★★
40d 34m
>I know this because old people who were already NT normies to begin with get better at conflict resolution as they age which is totally useful for someone with no relationships
I give you a few days before you get banned.