Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ITS FUCKING OVER FOR JAPCELS GTFIH PSYCHO FOID

visage

visage

Banned
-
these whores are PSYCHO. holy fuck. im losing my shit.

take note:
-ONE average foid is surrounded by about a DOZEN or more beta orbiters AND with her boyfriend
-She spots white god and white god notices. they strike up convo
- she almost immediately starts screening him for money/status. She has no shame about it. Its legit insane. fucking robotic almost.
-once she confirms money/status SHE then asks him if he finds her attractive. no talk about her money. nothing about her status. nothing bout what she could potentially bring, except her looks.

FOID:"i want to hug with you"
WHITE GOD: "no you should hang out with your boyfriend"
FOID: "i want to huge with you"
JFL

JFL at deluded yellow fever idiots that think Asian foids are different or special.

I would slap that bitch out of her white-worshiping mind. (during consensual fore-play of course)

Last edited:
Why haven't Asian men killed these subhuman pieces of shit, considering the fact that these women don't even try to hide their subhumanity. Here in Europe women still pretend to be romantic and not for the money and I always felt if they were honest no man would want them and we'll eventually replace them with 2D. But no, I guess foids can literally do anything with no consequences. I hate humanity so much right now you have no idea..

I love how the foid bats one of the dudes away when he tries to look at the phone.

JFL at deluded yellow fever idiots that think Asian foids are different or special.
They worship white dick cos Asian male dick is tiny.

Check my dick pic on Reddit.

Why haven't Asian men killed these subhuman pieces of shit, considering the fact that these women don't even try to hide their subhumanity. Here in Europe women still pretend to be romantic and not for the money and I always felt if they were honest no man would want them and we'll eventually replace them with 2D. But no, I guess foids can literally do anything with no consequences. I hate humanity so much right now you have no idea..
They tend to go crazy and end up in asylums because we Asian men are known sexual abusers of Japanese girls.
what the fuck are you talking about
Women worship dick.
Men worship t&a.

Nobody wants pussy.

Guns are illegal in East Asia (most Japanese ERs are done with trucks or knifes and without cyanide pills means going to prison is a certain buttrape life sentence)

and the Auschwitz style working in Japan doesn't help either. Literal no time to looksmax or get a relationship.

Give Japan gun ownership and you'll see Japanese guys going Marc Lepine daily.

And some here think Japan is place to ascend. :lul:

JFL at anyone on here who thinks Asian women are different. The weebs have watched too much anime that was written by an incel with wild fintasies of “cute” and “innocent” cartoon characters. The weebs have fooled themselves into thinking this is how they are in real life. How naive. The pERfect waifu doesn’t exist boyo, she’ll drop you the moment another better looking man shows any interest in her. They should make murder legal

0zywnlf0gbq11.jpg

She is pretty Caucasian looking.

Lifefuel for cumcels

you think thats already a savage example of white worshiping?

im from SEA btw, Lifefuel for whitecels

Imagine how cucked those japanese dudes around her are. They should’ve told this dude to get lost the instant she showed any attention to him, instead they prolonged the encounter by talking to him and shit. Cage at these suckers.

While JBW is legit, you have to remember that in Japan you have to be as good looking as the guy in the video to be able to utilise it there since it is heavily westernised now:

Jakenbakelive 1

I sure didn’t like her.

Can't wait for that weeb retard Zesto to fail epicly.

Living in the east as a white guy must feel like being a god.

Haram

noodlewhores strike again
Why haven't Asian men killed these subhuman pieces of shit/QUOTE]
jap men are too beta

Last edited:
I wanna fuck a Japanese girl