Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It’s fuckin impossible to find a decent job anymore

Yeah, and you can do executive protection for $80k a year so you basically protect celebs etc. but almost nothing happens so whatever, but if something does, at least you get to rest. Who gives a shit? The potential is high with armed security, you can move up to working with just one rich elite etc.
Monero is great but Bitcoin has a public ledger so it's really the other side of the coin.
:feelsYall:

Or a foid or a nigger or a spic
Diversity hiring is big in tech right now at least. I’ve mentioned this before in other posts but my job is in a male dominated field and we get way more male applicants than female ones. If you are a woman you get bumped in priority heavily because our execs are woke retards. Also most women we’ve hired in the actual hard “job” part (so not cushy middle management bullcrap) have quit within about 6 months. I was passed up for promotion by a woman who is shockingly incompetent for no other reason as far as I can tell. My boss is a woman and does nothing all day earning double what I do. I hate managers so much it’s unreal. They genuinely do fuck all and if anything only make their workers lives harder but wasting all our time in fucking meetings (of course our deadlines don’t change so it’s just wasted time for us) so they can justify their own existence.

Companies are basically divided into the bottom rung which is full of people that so the actual job or product building and then you have the middle managers and executives. Most middle managers and execs are parasites that literally do nothing of value while looking down on the people doing the actual work that pays their bills. Our system is so fucked it’s unreal.

And getting those cushy jobs is 100% who you know and having an edge. Most of us don’t have that but the jobs are crazy easy from what I’ve seen. I think my boss probably does 2 hours of real work in a week and then has a few meetings. She’s a horrible person and a chronic liar who will throw you under the bus immediately if it would benefit her career. But I won’t get into that I’ve done already on older posts.

Last edited:
Unemployment is the natural selection nowadays. Low status/low money job are brutal. Idk what to get into to make good money

I've gotten a shit load of interviews and no one hired me. I was getting calls twice a week to the point that I just stopped replying because I hated going to the lame interviews with HR foids or some dude who just wanted to end the zoom call a couple of minutes after meeting me.

I’ve done probably 110 applications for various jobs I should be qualified for over the past two months.

What the actual fuck is goin on? It’s like you have to have 5+ years of experience in the exact job you’re looking for you you don’t even get a reply. Even the two times I did get contacted they just ghosted me after one contact. Lying seems to be useless since they all do background checks and call up your old employers who legally have to give them your job title and work duration.

The jobs don’t even pay well. It’s like if you want to do anything that isn’t slave wages paying menial shitty labor the jobs they just don’t exist or are more likely are going to nepos or quota hires. I have a good degree in a subject that’s real/not a meme degree and I can’t find anyone at all to hire me in my field or in anything adjacent to it. I have a ton of professional work experience too.

Our society fucking sucks you know that? These retards pump women and migrants into the work force which drives down the value of our labor and makes job competition extremely fierce. It’s been an employer favoring market for ages now and I’m fuckin tired of it. I shouldn’t have to spend hours and hours every day if my fuckin life analyzing and Re analyzing my resume and answering all these stupid questions only to get ghosted by every prospective employer. Fuck this shit.

Every job I find on job boards that shows the number of applicants is insane — thousands of people are applying to these no wonder I get filtered. The job market is completely fucked and what’s worse is where I live I can’t NEET either because getting onto welfare as a man is god damned impossible unless you are legitimately crippled heinously. As a working aged man even if you can’t find a decent job there’s no help for you.

Seriously I wish I was never born. Wtf is the point. Our own societies have abandoned us and men are too soft, too brainwashed, and too distracted by coomer bait to notice or do anything but passively rot. I am filled with hate and have no power to fix things — god I hate it. I hate this.
yes I am currently trying as a degree owning accountant cel, degree however is in a different subject but good 2:1 level nearly a 1st class in history and politics, and im getting ghosted for low ASS ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT ROLES, THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION EXCEPT FOR QUOTA HIRING AND FEMALE POSITIVE DISCRIMINATION IM FUCKING WAY OVER QUALIFIED.

I have found the only answer is SELF EMPLOYMENT, BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS, IF YOUR NOT IN A COMPANY YOU CANT GET EXCLUDED YOU ARE THE COMPANY, IM BUILDING MY OWN FREELANCE WEB DESIGN BUSINESS ON THE SIDE WHILE DOING BULLSHIT LOW TIER PART TIME ACCOUNTS ROLES (WHEN I CAN EVEN FUCKING GET THEM).

CUT THE FUCKERS OUT.

IF THE GAME IS RIGGED DONT PLAY, IS THE ONLY PLAY, MAKE YOUR OWN GAME UP WHILE GIVING THEM THE FINGER

fucking boomers have made it literally impossible to progress in life. If you are not going into sought after fields in STEM, or have insane connections for jobs like law then it's literally over.
Even STEM is fucked due to the tech crash. Apparently if you didn’t study just the right field at the right time or unless you have god tier connections that can just give you a decent job youre fucked right now.

There are jobs, sure, but they all pay fucking dogshit compared to cost of living/housing alone. You basically make welfare money working at McDonald’s or some shit. I can’t go back to Uni either because who the fuck can afford that in the US dumpster of A?

This video, wow. Completely agree with everything he said. Hard work is not only overrated, it's absolutely useless. You should never, ever try to work hard in this society. You will get ridiculed. You will be taken advantage of. You will be laughed at. And the best thing is, you will get nothing from it either, because nobody respects it anyway. Most of the people who got ahead in life, if they were not 8+, are guys whose parents were already rich, inherited their wealth, or found some loophole they could exploit. This world is not about working hard, but about minimizing your work and maximizing your profit.
Nailed it mate. And most people that are young ish know this honestly (unless they’re Stacies and chads that were handed cushy jobs and hold fallacious “just world” views where in their warped fuckin heads they “deserve” their cushy position where they do nothing…).

The problem is there’s no solution. I can’t go back to Uni because it would bankrupt me. I can’t get a better job because I don’t have any connections. Everyone lies on their resumes now (so companies have gotten diligent and good at background checks and employment history) and every job has thousands of applicants for companies to filter. It’s just insane how fucked the job market is. And Boomers will fucking blame you for being lazy and it’s like — nah nigga I didn’t go into debt getting a STEM degree to work minimum wage flipping burgers and rooming with 4 other people to keep a roof over my head. Fuck this country, seriously.

But yeah after revising my resume like 10 times, running by family who insist I must being doing something wrong or not trying, then applying no joke 200 times to a variety of jobs adjacent to and in my field of study I’ve gotten 3 interviews with recruiters who’ve subsequently ghosted me and that’s it. It’s honestly hopeless. The only thing left is either: trying to live with family who will resent me and kick me out ASAP, take some shitty garbage job where I yearn for death everyday that pays pennies while I room with other poors, homelessness, maybe join the army or something. Seriously what are young men supposed to even do at this point? And the thing is production and net wealth are higher now than ever, it’s just that it’s all been funneled into the hand of fewer and fewer people over time while inflation wrecks the shit out of us normals.

I genuinely hope people protest in the streets but sadly nobody will til we’re all literally starving to death and have no one left to NEET with. Even then the elites/government might just crush us then paint us in their “news” propaganda engines as monsters. Nothing new is seen under the sun. Seriously it really is just about winning and exerting power and control over others. And our team/we have no power so we suffer.

Last edited:
yes I am currently trying as a degree owning accountant cel, degree however is in a different subject but good 2:1 level nearly a 1st class in history and politics, and im getting ghosted for low ASS ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT ROLES, THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION EXCEPT FOR QUOTA HIRING AND FEMALE POSITIVE DISCRIMINATION IM FUCKING WAY OVER QUALIFIED.

I have found the only answer is SELF EMPLOYMENT, BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS, IF YOUR NOT IN A COMPANY YOU CANT GET EXCLUDED YOU ARE THE COMPANY, IM BUILDING MY OWN FREELANCE WEB DESIGN BUSINESS ON THE SIDE WHILE DOING BULLSHIT LOW TIER PART TIME ACCOUNTS ROLES (WHEN I CAN EVEN FUCKING GET THEM).

CUT THE FUCKERS OUT.

IF THE GAME IS RIGGED DONT PLAY, IS THE ONLY PLAY, MAKE YOUR OWN GAME UP WHILE GIVING THEM THE FINGER
I hope it works for you mate. I’d love to be an accountant but that’s not the degree I have regrettably. God why didn’t I study finance.

You're probably just too ugly. Maybe do IT remote work if you can

I hope it works for you mate. I’d love to be an accountant but that’s not the degree I have regrettably. God why didn’t I study finance.
no I got a history and politics degree and am retraining in accounting.

But even with a high end history degree I still cant get low tier accounts assistant roles, ITS A FUCKING JOKE

What Im trying to elude to with my reply is what your experiencing is BECOMING THE NORM FOR LOW VALUE SUB CHAD MEN, WE ARE GETTING SHUT OUT.

THERE ARE SIMPLY TOO MANY ANECDOTES LIKE OURS WHERE WE ARE VASTLY OVER QUALIFIED AND ARE EITHER NOT BEING HIRED OR BEING TREATED LIKE UTTER SHIT AND MADE TO QUIT JOBS WE GET.

Last edited:
The problem is there’s no solution. I can’t go back to Uni because it would bankrupt me. I can’t get a better job because I don’t have any connections. Everyone lies on their resumes now (so companies have gotten diligent and good at background checks and employment history) and every job has thousands of applicants for companies to filter. It’s just insane how fucked the job market is. And Boomers will fucking blame you for being lazy and it’s like — nah nigga I didn’t go into debt getting a STEM degree to work minimum wage flipping burgers and rooming with 4 other people to keep a roof over my head. Fuck this country, seriously.
It truly is suicide inducing. And I can't really get mad at the employers either, because if I was given the task of reading through the entire bible in a short amount of time and pick out one page, I'd have to go with something I already know or "cheat" in some way. You know those packages of papers they sell for printers and xerox machines? Those thick as a brick? That's the amount of paper they get from the jobseekers. It is just so damn hopeless.

Like you said, you can't go back to school because it costs to much. Same with moving and other solutions. You're backed up in a dead end with nowhere to go.

We really need a genocide or a world war to weed out all these excess people. Fuck the dumb-asses who complain about low bith rates, this society is overpopulated and saturated as fuck.

OP, accelerationism.

And you probably know the reason: You and I are ugly, despite some of us got high education. It doesn't matter, if you are ugly they won't even invite you to an interview.

You're probably just too ugly. Maybe do IT remote work if you can
Ive found remote jobs are even tougher to land — huge amounts of applicants for those. Local ones still have a lot of applicants but less. But the whole tech sector is completely fucked right now.

no I got a history and politics degree and am retraining in accounting.

But even with a high end history degree I still cant get low tier accounts assistant roles, ITS A FUCKING JOKE

What Im trying to elude to with my reply is what your experiencing is BECOMING THE NORM FOR LOW VALUE SUB CHAD MEN, WE ARE GETTING SHUT OUT.

THERE ARE SIMPLY TOO MANY ANECDOTES LIKE OURS WHERE WE ARE VASTLY OVER QUALIFIED AND ARE EITHER NOT BEING HIRED OR BEING TREATED LIKE UTTER SHIT AND MADE TO QUIT JOBS WE GET.
Nailed it mate I hear you. And yeah it’s fucking ridiculous how I know for a fact I’m qualified for some jobs but because I don’t have just the right specific piece of paper they won’t even consider you.

Nailed it mate I hear you. And yeah it’s fucking ridiculous how I know for a fact I’m qualified for some jobs but because I don’t have just the right specific piece of paper they won’t even consider you.
wrong you dont have the right specific face
have you ever noticed how A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY YEAH I GOT INTO LAW WITH MY HISTORY DEGREE THEY JEEEEEZ TRAINED ME UP I JEEEEZED LEARNED ON THE JOB.
The employers know YOU CANT LEARN YOUR FACE ON THE JOB WHICH IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT

have you ever noticed how A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY YEAH I GOT INTO LAW WITH MY HISTORY DEGREE THEY JEEEEEZ TRAINED ME UP I JEEEEZED LEARNED ON THE JOB.
The employers know YOU CANT LEARN YOUR FACE ON THE JOB WHICH IS ALL THEY CARE ABOUT
Exactly. It's all looks. So many people telling me how they somehow slipped into a high paying IT job or something similar despite having basically no experience or the right degrees. It just so happens they were all either golden blond haired square jawed chads or were way above average in height. Never in my life have i witnessed this happening to someone with my bad looks, height and frame.

Exactly. It's all looks. So many people telling me how they somehow slipped into a high paying IT job or something similar despite having basically no experience or the right degrees. It just so happens they were all either golden blond haired square jawed chads or were way above average in height. Never in my life have i witnessed this happening to someone with my bad looks, height and frame.
There are simply too many anecdotes from too much of a variety of job sectors and industries for it to be somehow luck or "coincidence", also the very same people that would say your coping its all looks, THEN GIVE AN ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC REASON OR SIMPLY CANT JUSTIFY IT AT ALL.

THE WORLD IS A MISTAKE AND IM OUT

Malcolm Gladwell may be a shitty debater in the modern day (he seems to have taken the feminist woke koolaid in current year) but one thing he got right a long time ago was how he demonstrated the vast and overwhelming majority of CEOs are above 6 ft in height despite that being a very small percentage of men overall. Basically in society if you’re a man who’s not in the top 10% you’re sunk in so many ways at least nowadays.

So many applications are online now so I had hoped that would help alleviate the this kind of bias but in reality it seems that you’re filtered anyway because the jobs go to nepos/people with the right connections and/or diversity/women quotas perhaps too.

I’ve tried, the problem is that they do background checks which involves calling up your former employers or current employer. Then that employer by law where I live has to tell them your job title, when you worked there and if you’re eligible for rehire and can give them more too if they want apparently.

I’ve had a few would be employers ghost me and it’s probably because I exaggerated maybe too much on my application I dunno. My hope is not all of them do through checking but they all seem to nowadays RIP

The other thing I worry about is apparently it’s possible to get into legal trouble if your employer finds you lied later. But maybe I’m just being paranoid.
GETTING ARRESTED TO GRT A JOB A FIRST TIME JOB YOU EVER DID BECAUSE YOU GOT NO EXPERIENCE AND WILL BE HOMELESS WITH NO INCOME MWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SOCIETY YOURE ACHING ME TO SPANK YOU HARDERR THAN TINA FEY