Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's fucked up

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
How normies have dedication to their work. I mean, they are so delusional, for the money they can learn some useless shit and dedicate themselves. They are not high IQ. Avarage IQ, positive social feedback, vision of a nearby future sex and they fuckin focus on a work. I was very good at school, but seeing more and more reality for what it is I completely stopped dedicating myself into worthless learning shit I don't enjoy.

Besides that I HATE competition. I hate that stress and trying to be better just to fuckin die at the end.

90% OF THE NORMIES HAVE NO POWER NO SELF DIGNITY AND ARE WAGIE CUCKING LIKE WORST FUCKING CUCKOLDS (IN VIDEO GAME)
More like 100% of normies.

Whatever I do in life there are 10000 other fuckers that do it better. The only thing I do better than almost entire population is logical thinking. Besides that I ain't that stress proof. I get easily overwhelmed by stress and my family wanting best degrees at school fuckin destroyed my brain

Last edited:
Pussy is a powerful magnet, and normies are provided with a pussy (at least most of them), and probably you would act just like them if you were in their position.

Pussy is a powerful magnet, and normies are provided with a pussy (at least most of them), and probably you would act just like them if you were in their position.
No nigger I wouldn't since I disliked women very early in life and when I was 12-13 I already didn't see the logic behind being in relationship or doing everything for a woman in exchange for a pussy. It felt like a scam for me and I was right. SO FUCK OFF with assumption I would be the same SINCE I am not and I DON'T WANNA BE like them - a slave to cunt. Fuck off nigger fuckin piece of shit. I am above avarage IQ and you want to tell me I would be the same as them

No nigger I wouldn't since I disliked women very early in life and when I was 12-13 I already didn't see the logic behind being in relationship or doing everything for a woman in exchange for a pussy. It felt like a scam for me and I was right. SO FUCK OFF with assumption I would be the same SINCE I am not and I DON'T WANNA BE like them - a slave to cunt. Fuck off nigger fuckin piece of shit. I am above avarage IQ and you want to tell me I would be the same as them
Calm down Jew, and read my post carefully, i said "probably".

Shit nigga, are you me? It's literally me.

I like competition though.
I don't. My dream is 500 000$ on account, sitting, chilling, listen to my favorite music, BBQ everyday, some physical activity and that's all.

I don't. My dream is 500 000$ on account, sitting, chilling, listen to my favorite music, BBQ everyday, some physical activity and that's all.
Sounds good too ngl. Im neet for 6 months and never felt better. I dont know how one cannot be content with neeting. The only problem I have is: I will have to go to work in 1 years because of money.

Sounds good too ngl. Im neet for 6 months and never felt better. I dont know how one cannot be content with neeting. The only problem I have is: I will have to go to work in 1 years because of money.
so do I. I am looking for a job. They don't even want me on production and I am broke. Fuck this life

High IQ post. The power of :bluepill: - Gives normies with the mental strength to passionately dedicate every day of their life to unfulfilling or inadequately rewarding activities until they die

High IQ post. The power of :bluepill: - Gives normies with the mental strength to passionately dedicate every day of their life to unfulfilling or inadequately rewarding activities until they die
Well said nigga. High iq :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

All my school life was pure stressfuel. Never went to college. Not planing to do it in the future either.
Fuck the Rothschilds.

so do I. I am looking for a job. They don't even want me on production and I am broke. Fuck this life
Im trying to make a movie right now with a team working for free. And trying to sell it later.
If I don´t succeed Im killing myself, because Im useless in almost every aspect of my life.

Im trying to make a movie right now with a team working for free. And trying to sell it later.
If I don´t succeed Im killing myself, because Im useless in almost every aspect of my life.
I have similar approach to what I am doing