Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope incel trait: eating canned food out of the can, cold! plus my favorite can opener..

Oh man these bear conservation laws are so fucking regarded. In my home country of Romania we have a bunch of people dying yearly because of bear attacks, obviously they cause all sorts of ruckus, but we can't kill them because according to the faggy EU "the brown bear is close to extinction in Europe". Nigga please!
Don't get me wrong, it's humanities fault that bears attack in the first place. If humans didn't invade every last corner of the Carpathian mountains then there would be much fewer clashes between bear and man. But still.... Not being able to kill them of they are aggressive is still retarded.

Anyhow you are a pretty cool guy, with balls of fucking steal. If a bear would ever trashed my tent I'd probably get scared shitless and never enter the woods again. But such an event hasn't happened yet so I'll be enjoying the outdoors until that day. No bear spray no nuffin' cause that's for pussies.

I did have some old dead pepper spray that drizzled all over my hand instead of the bear! spices me!

I got a shotgun after that!

But after I moved here I traded it for a rare $1700 mil dagger that I quickly sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back