Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Legit morons use philosopher pics

Yet you will state that reading literature is a waste of time and sonorously rescind others for doing so. You have even rescind philosophy and higher literature itself many times.
I didnt say this , youre not higher than anyone when u read a 200 year book u moron

Bullshit. You called me a fatass retarded faggot (or some other vicious and myopic insult) on numerous occasions.

You're the most delusional, conceited, and narrow-minded blockhead I have ever met.
I did cuz u were a fat pathetic retard , you dont have the will to do anything

now I know why @
NoIdeaWhatToDo
@NoIdeaWhatToDo randomly slighted me. He was influenced by your resentful, out-of-place denouncement of me.

I'm not even going to bother reading that wall of text. I already know it's bullshit.

Stop being petty. I don't like you. We talked for months and throughout the entirety of our conversation you insulted and demeaned me, all while complaining about how terrible your life is.

Your suffering is not special. I know you like to think it is, but you're just a fucking dumbass. You pretend that everyone hates you for no good reason, but they have great reasons to hate you. You berate and demoralize others, aggrandize yourself for doing so, and criticize everything that doesn't align with what would immediately benefit you.
I insulted you cuz your thoughts were legit childish fantasy dude , i gave you some tough love son and you disrespected me

You are such a little fucking weasel. I swear, everything you say is either a projection or a manipulation. I find it strange that you aren't socially successful because you're more sociopathic than the normal person.

You claim to want to "encourage and support intellectual pursuits" and obviate "creating divisions", then you write out a small contentious polemic against me in order to instigate division.
Oh so i am the weasel that treats the only person who was trying to help me with utter disrespect ? You are delusinal man , theres really no use trying to make you understand some basic shit

You're such a piece of shit. You beat your mother and harass your father, live off of their earnings, and consider their support as a token of penitence for an unforgivable crime. Fuck off.
I am a person who has enough courage to do something with my life and get what i deserve than a fat pathetic coward who couldnt talk while his mother is in his room

Youre attacking me just like normies do, i kinda realized that the moment you went insane by saying i was a "pedophilic fuck"

People can beat their mothers and harras their fathers if they deserve it , you should understand this

It seems every fucking time i try to explain and make you learn something you always act self righteous and very npc normie like

no wonder why nobody likes you. Everyone who attempts to befriend you is quickly betrayed by your caprice and animosity. You drive everyone off with insults and baseless criticisms.
You are the one who betrayed me u retarded faggot

agree with the moderators now. You should be banned. Also, I still have your pictures so don't attempt blackmailing me. I know how you are.
You cant threaten me ljke that u spinelles pos

It would hurt you wayy more than it would hurt me lil bro , dont make me more angry than i am rn

agree with the moderators now. You should be banned. Also, I still have your pictures so don't attempt blackmailing me. I know how you are.
I should be banned cuz i spoke the truth and exposed you ?

, and @
NoIdeaWhatToDo
@NoIdeaWhatToDo, you should try thinking for yourself sometime. This entire thread is a fucking echo chamber.
You should be the one who should try to think for yourself you legit mongoloid

This fool is only upset because I blocked him on Discord after he pulled the most scummy, filthy, slippery, weasel-shit on me. I had enough of this implacable knave.
I am angry cuz you betrayed me u lying piece of shit , you are the weasel scum here

had a terrible reputation on this forum (and rightfully so), it won't be difficult to find allies to abet me against him. Also, the premise of this thread is intellectually fallible. To represent yourself with the ideas and conceptual understandings of a philosopher, a writer, a poet, or a thinker does not warrant condemnation. If anything, it expresses an interest in the great conversation which has enamored many throughout the course of history.
Dude no one tries to act high iq using philospher pics like you and legit every other user is smarter than you

You dont have to use pretentious philosopher pics to be smart , legit everyone else has more capacity to understand basic shit than you do

Imagine someone saying "wearing a t-shirt of your favorite band is pretentious and idiotic", such a statement is ludicrous since everyone represents themselves with their hobbies and intrigues. What a dumbass.
Those 2 are way fucking different things

Jesus christ you are seriosuly stupid

He mistook you for a foid because of @Mentally lost cel accusation. He probably didn't mean anything personal.
she deserves more bad shjt than i wrote here

does not warrant condemnation but just know that most of us think you're pretentious :feelsjuice: I dont know you personally but thats the first impression I get from people who have philosopher avis. You can have one and not be pretentious but the rest of us will think so as a first impression.
The retarded fat fuck cant understand a basic thing bro , i tried to explain to him many things but i cant get through his small normie mind

She is legit the stupidest user here

not the same, people wear t shirts of bands to show that they like this band while people who have philosopher avis usually do it because they want to appear smart. Of course, people can have philosopher avis to show that they like this specific philosopher but most people who have them just want to appear smart, and because of that you will get lumped in with them
This and yes , the retard always tried to look more smart and good looking than he ever was and wjll be

I've never even heard of that user tbh

He had a terrible reputation on this forum (and rightfully so), it won't be difficult to find allies to abet me against him
you cant beat me even if you find all your allies you pathetic piece of shit

You can find some normie fucks like you tho but remember no one fucking beat me

as many allies you get it will not matter , i am the right person and you are a backstabbing piece of shit

People who have intellectual AVIs always post the most watER blackpill threads imagineable.

People who have intellectual AVIs always post the most watER blackpill threads imagineable.
Lmfao exactly , they always have the most stupidest takes on everything

does not warrant condemnation but just know that most of us think you're pretentious :feelsjuice: I dont know you personally but thats the first impression I get from people who have philosopher avis. You can have one and not be pretentious but the rest of us will think so as a first impression.

not the same, people wear t shirts of bands to show that they like this band while people who have philosopher avis usually do it because they want to appear smart. Of course, people can have philosopher avis to show that they like this specific philosopher but most people who have them just want to appear smart, and because of that you will get lumped in with them.
I don't have a philosopher avi.

Also, I still have your pictures so don't attempt blackmailing me. I know how you are.
Threatening me is the worst thing you can do you stupid fuck , i can ruin your life so badly if i wanted to and nothing would happen to me if i do , know your place

You read fantasy because you want to escape reality. You know your life is despondent and barely tolerable, therfore you depend on the wily reveries of dreamers like George R Martin to alleviate the burdens. I recognize the innate suffering of life and affirm it by expanding my knowledge and understanding.

Everything you say here is pointless. If this is what you're like when a ex-friend decides to drop you for justifiable reasons, then I know for certain that the people in your life who cut you off did so justifiably.

You're emotionally volatile, disputatious, and partisan. Just shut up.

Yet you will state that reading literature is a waste of time and sonorously rescind others for doing so. You have even rescind philosophy and higher literature itself many times.

Bullshit. You called me a fatass retarded faggot (or some other vicious and myopic insult) on numerous occasions.

You're the most delusional, conceited, and narrow-minded blockhead I have ever met.

So now I know why @NoIdeaWhatToDo randomly slighted me. He was influenced by your resentful, out-of-place denouncement of me.

I'm not even going to bother reading that wall of text. I already know it's bullshit.

Stop being petty. I don't like you. We talked for months and throughout the entirety of our conversation you insulted and demeaned me, all while complaining about how terrible your life is.

Your suffering is not special. I know you like to think it is, but you're just a fucking dumbass. You pretend that everyone hates you for no good reason, but they have great reasons to hate you. You berate and demoralize others, aggrandize yourself for doing so, and criticize everything that doesn't align with what would immediately benefit you.

You are such a little fucking weasel. I swear, everything you say is either a projection or a manipulation. I find it strange that you aren't socially successful because you're more sociopathic than the normal person.

You claim to want to "encourage and support intellectual pursuits" and obviate "creating divisions", then you write out a small contentious polemic against me in order to instigate division.

You're such a piece of shit. You beat your mother and harass your father, live off of their earnings, and consider their support as a token of penitence for an unforgivable crime. Fuck off.

It's no wonder why nobody likes you. Everyone who attempts to befriend you is quickly betrayed by your caprice and animosity. You drive everyone off with insults and baseless criticisms.

I agree with the moderators now. You should be banned. Also, I still have your pictures so don't attempt blackmailing me. I know how you are.

Oh, and @NoIdeaWhatToDo, you should try thinking for yourself sometime. This entire thread is a fucking echo chamber.
Stop writing paragraphs you failed specimen and let mentallly based cel stab you

You're such a piece of shit. You beat your mother and harass your fathe
You say this like a bad thing , i would torture and kill my parents if i could , you are such a normie piece of shit , you would have murdered your family and commited suicide if you lived a few days of my life you weak rat

You cant judge anyone , you talk like you are better than me while you are much much worse and weak like a coward

Fyi eventually i will kill my father and beat my mother more ;)

Stop writing paragraphs you failed specimen and let mentallly based cel stab you
Lmfaoooo , legit i tried this retard to understand some basic shit and he never did , im sick of this fat faggot