Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy It’s disturbing that no one cares about the male suicide rate being so high

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-

Not sure if i should post this thread in inceldom section.
Just open it up take a look at the first "mod" post. Idk why they ALWAYS behave like this. Reddit gaves me cancer every time i open it. Whats their problem? "Oh ok you can talk about males killing themselves but you should leave your MGTOW points at the door". :soy::soy:
What a fucking soyfag. He is just talking about a brutal male problem. And the OP actually says "me sorry femshits for talking about male suicide". Fuck reddit.
I dont think its politically correct to react like
leave your MGTOW points at the door". :soy::soy:
this to a sensitive topic like this.
Fucking reddit mods should get some manners. They are pussywhipped to the core.

Lol at believing in good or bad

Growing suicide rates is just good news - tormented people ending their pain forever. Death isn't a bad thing, except for the elites who obviously want to keep their slaves alive for as long as possible.

I yearn for a world where toilets flush themselves at 4x the male rate. If it even got to 2x we'd have psas every commercial break about the poor holes. :feelskek:

nuke this gay earth i dont want to live anymore

I fucking hate Reddit, anytime you try to say something on there that isn't with the hivemind your post gets blocked by moderator bots or you get banned. I still browse there but I never comment or vote or anything, not even worth bothering.

There's a generally unspoken reality that men are more disposable. Of course people would say that this is not the case, or that men shouldn't be treated as such, or that they or someone else is doing something against it, but it will always be the overwhelming biological reality.

You have to be deemed the most biologically fit and capable of providing resources in order to be seen as valuable and have a chance of competing for females, who are unlike you seen as intrinsically valuable.

Otherwise, more fit and capable men will outcompete you, women will eliminate you from the genetic pool, and if you die by roping, alcoholcoping, or doing some work reserved for low-value men, it won't be seen as much of a loss to society compared to a fertile woman dying.

There's a generally unspoken reality that men are more disposable. Of course people would say that this is not the case, or that men shouldn't be treated as such, or that they or someone else is doing something against it, but it will always be the overwhelming biological reality.

You have to be deemed the most biologically fit and capable of providing resources in order to be seen as valuable and have a chance of competing for females, who are unlike you seen as intrinsically valuable.

Otherwise, more fit and capable men will outcompete you, women will eliminate you from the genetic pool, and if you die by roping, alcoholcoping, or doing some work reserved for low-value men, it won't be seen as much of a loss to society compared to a fertile woman dying.
Mensa IQ

If healthcare covered facial surgery, male suicide rates would decrease.

No one cares because only low value men commit suicide

JUST PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS BROOOOOO

but god forbid a random whore ropes

Noone cares about sub 8 men, that's the reason

sad truth

I yearn for a world where toilets flush themselves at 4x the male rate. If it even got to 2x we'd have psas every commercial break about the poor holes. :feelskek:

The elites know they fucked up with nature but are scared by the idea of consequences of admitting that so they keep making up more and more bullshit to cover it up but at the end of the day they just sound more and more pathetic.

Human males are adults while human foids are semichildren. No One cares if adults get killed or commit suicide and no one cares if a child is harrassing or violating an adult.

Adults don't Have a intrinsic value while children do. There's litterally nothing we Can do to change that besides of hacking human nature through transhumanism or, you know, at least preventing children from having the right to vote.

Everything we did to control foids was never meant to oppress those sluts. It Was meant to keep them in check like we kept children in check.
Male to female relationship weren't owner to slave relationship but something much closer to parents to children and they still are like that when it benefits foids or when we look at men and women at a subconscious level. That kind of structure was vital for keeping a society stable and we just destroyed it

Last edited:
Yes it is extremely disturbing but society remains too gynocentric

Things won't change until we replace women. They must be forced to compete with machines, just as the factory worker is.

But you know, it's shitty males we're talking about, bro. They are born to perform dirty job, die in wars and commit suicide. It's their nature, to be a doormat and fodder, teehee. It's clearly not the society that makes their lives worthless and expendable, it's only their fault not to be born to 1-5% of elite class.

No one gives two shits about non chad men