Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s crazy how much power women hold over men. I remember getting my first match with my looksmatch. We wrote for weeks.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★
7d 10h 22m
Suddenly, while I was grinning and being as happy as I have never been, I wrote her and I tried to ask her out. I wrote 'So, it seems we get along really well. How about we meet up sometime? :)'. I expected a huge yes because she sent me so many heart emojis.

Then, my heart stopped for an instant and sunk into my stomach. Her response was 'Oh honeyy, I really like talking to you, but you couldn’t be further away from being my type :) '.

My whole face cramped and the tears bursted out of my face. My mom was home. I cried uncontrollably and very loud. I am usually a very quiet guy and I don’t show my emotions. In my parents eyes, I was a normal guy.

She came in to ask what’s wrong and I yelled at her to leave me alone. I never yelled at my mom before. I was so hurt and crushed like never before. I was sprinting through the house, trying to find something. It didn’t make any sense. I was having a psychotic panic attack. I don’t even know.

It’s like my body wanted to run away from the pain of that message this girl sent me. My mom drove me to the hospital and they gave me anxiety medication. I was drugged and I was very tired. My mom got me a McDonalds ice cream and it was better.

Never have I disrespected my mom or yelled at her. But that moment was so painful, I had to be alone with myself and I couldn’t stand to see someone at that moment. During my attack, I ran in the yard and I picked grass and put it in my mouth. Wtf? I don’t even know what the fuck I was doing.

I guess my mind tried to do anything just to make me forget that traumatic message I just received. Of course, I threw my 700 dollar phone. I could not live with that message on my phone. I was 24 when that happened and I had to sleep with my mom in one bed because the doctors thought I was homicidal/suicidal.

You have every right to be on incel sites and talk/vent. I was flying above earth because I was so happy to talk to this girl. But this girl hurt me so bad, probably irreversibly. I just can’t go through the pain of downloading tinder again and try. And try. And try. For what? Rejections? Unopened messages?

I just don’t know what else I can try to show women I am STARVING for attention and love. This site is a great cope. I have no idea what I would do without incel communities. I read this forum every morning, evening and during the day.

:cryfeels:

Last edited:
OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
105d 18h 26m
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
Ranny said:
Then, my heart stopped for an instant and sunk into my stomach. Her response was 'Oh honeyy, I really like talking to you, but you couldn’t be further away from being my type :)
FUCKING WHORE :feels::feels::feels::feels:

I'm so sorry brocel holy shit

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
51d 8h 0m
dn but

>getting a match

:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 2h 21m
Sorry you had to experience this. If there ever a next time, don't let her lead you on for two weeks. Chad secures in 2 messages.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
51d 8h 0m
yikerinos said:
Ok edgy larper

>“a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone” - Elliot Rodger

jfl at the lack of self awareness:feelsLSD:

Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
Ranny said:
Suddenly, while I was grinning and being as happy as I have never been, I wrote her and I tried to ask her out. I wrote 'So, it seems we get along really well. How about we meet up sometime? :)'. I expected a huge yes because she sent me so many heart emojis.

Then, my heart stopped for an instant and sunk into my stomach. Her response was 'Oh honeyy, I really like talking to you, but you couldn’t be further away from being my type :) '.

My whole face cramped and the tears bursted out of my face. My mom was home. I cried uncontrollably and very loud. I am usually a very quiet guy and I don’t show my emotions. In my parents eyes, I was a normal guy.

She came in to ask what’s wrong and I yelled at her to leave me alone. I never yelled at my mom before. I was so hurt and crushed like never before. I was sprinting through the house, trying to find something. It didn’t make any sense. I was having a psychotic panic attack. I don’t even know.

It’s like my body wanted to run away from the pain of that message this girl sent me. My mom drove me to the hospital and they gave me anxiety medication. I was drugged and I was very tired. My mom got me a McDonalds ice cream and it was better.

Never have I disrespected my mom or yelled at her. But that moment was so painful, I had to be alone with myself and I couldn’t stand to see someone at that moment. During my attack, I ran in the yard and I picked grass and put it in my mouth. Wtf? I don’t even know what the fuck I was doing.

I guess my mind tried to do anything just to make me forget that traumatic message I just received. Of course, I threw my 700 dollar phone. I could not live with that message on my phone. I was 24 when that happened and I had to sleep with my mom in one bed because the doctors thought I was homicidal/suicidal.

You have every right to be on incel sites and talk/vent. I was flying above earth because I was so happy to talk to this girl. But this girl hurt me so bad, probably irreversibly. I just can’t go through the pain of downloading tinder again and try. And try. And try. For what? Rejections? Unopened messages?

I just don’t know what else I can try to show women I am STARVING for attention and love. This site is a great cope. I have no idea what I would do without incel communities. I read this forum every morning, evening and during the day.

:cryfeels:
Shit man I read the whole thing now :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

If you went ER it'd be honestly completely justified, but i hope you don't of course.

That foid was an absolute whore. Like who does that. "You couldn't be further away from being my type" i guess she needed to really insult you as much as possible. And pretend to like you and talk to you for a while just so it hurts more.

You should've pretended to be a good simp, ask her to meet as friends or something, and rape her on the spot :feelsUgh:

incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
56d 22h 27m
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
73d 3h 14m
Kamikaze said:
Sorry you had to experience this. If there ever a next time, don't let her lead you on for two weeks. Chad secures in 2 messages.
Tbh.

See if she wants to go on a date before you're that emotionally invested in what's probably some whore who's bored
sckicksal345 said:
>“a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone” - Elliot Rodger

jfl at the lack of self awareness:feelsLSD:
COPE

MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★
6d 9h 35m
The need for a woman's warmth is the reason why most are here afterall

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
72d 23h 11m
Goddam that was brutal. Doesn't seem like a normal reaction though.
But then again, it never began for autistic people and emotional connections mean so much to us cause we almost never get any.
Rejection made you feel like the one connection you had to the outside world was gone and now you're back to the madness in your mind.
And the grass parts? I guess that's what happened to the unabomber.

I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
5d 16h 9m
MabundaG said:
The need for a woman's warmth is the reason why most are here afterall

EmptyVoice

EmptyVoice

Greycel
1d 10h 10m
The first rejection often hurts the most:feelsbadman:... i'm with you bro

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
160d 13h 50m
I will never understand niggas who talk to foids for extended periods. What can you even talk about?

MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★
6d 9h 35m
EmptyVoice said:
The first rejection often hurts the most:feelsbadman:... i'm with you bro
What sucked about this for me was that my classmates hyped me up telling me the girl was interested in me and so a gullible young Mabunda puckered up and confessed to the girl. One of the most embarrassing days of my life. So embarrassing it began a snowball effect of me switching schools and well here we are now

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
59d 54m
Slightly extreme reaction but I have deep sympathy for you bro. Hang in there my friend. I am 24 now and I'm developing a oneitis on a girl at work... I know it's never going to come to anything. And that hurts.

Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
42d 4h 7m
MabundaG said:
What sucked about this for me was that my classmates hyped me up telling me the girl was interested in me and so a gullible young Mabunda puckered up and confessed to the girl. One of the most embarrassing days of my life. So embarrassing it began a snowball effect of me switching schools and well here we are now
Whats your height

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★
59d 5h 1m
Hahaha I imagine some grown man throwing a tantrum im his house and the mom is like “it’s ok honey, want some mcdonalds?” :feelskek::feelskek:

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★
47d 9h 19m
Man what a cold hearted bitch !

Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
36d 7h 15m
TheProphetMuscle said:
Hahaha I imagine some grown man throwing a tantrum im his house and the mom is like “it’s ok honey, want some mcdonalds?” :feelskek::feelskek:
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

:feelsUgh:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8