Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT's better to be an avg white guy than handsome but brown

Retarded sub 80-iq turdskins can't understand the fact that there are multiple phenotypes within even one race. I'd rather be tall, physically imposing, and light brown than muh muh heckin jbw.
You dumb fuck you realize that's like .0001 % of ethnic males right? if they were numerous enough then 'ethnicel' would hardly be a thing.

White skin will especially pay off as gooks control more and more of the world and their women are in proximity to whites in the usa. You will see Jbw at full force then

I don know ands don't really care anymore

You dumb fuck you realize that's like .0001 % of ethnic males right? if they were numerous enough then 'ethnicel' would hardly be a thing.

White skin will especially pay off as gooks control more and more of the world and their women are in proximity to whites in the usa. You will see Jbw at full force then
The reason it's a small number of deathnics is because of shit low protein diets and non-hypergamous women, every tall guy who isn't completely shitskinned i've met in gen z has fucked women. Even the crackhead grandma raping Ramirez has women making edits for him. JBW BOILS DOWN TO STATURE AND FACIAL BONES, without that they are nothing, height, and dick are fucking law because that guarantees virility and dominance, muh skin color doesn't get pussy wet. It doesn't matter what race you are if you have those two things, even gooks in gookland are fucking nigs. Fucking retard coping with le china takeover when they build massive ghost cities and eat gutter oil. Sub-saharan tier iq i swear.

The reason it's a small number of deathnics is because of shit low protein diets and non-hypergamous women, every tall guy who isn't completely shitskinned i've met in gen z has fucked women. Even the crackhead grandma raping Ramirez has women making edits for him. JBW BOILS DOWN TO STATURE AND FACIAL BONES, without that they are nothing, height, and dick are fucking law because that guarantees virility and dominance, muh skin color doesn't get pussy wet. It doesn't matter what race you are if you have those two things, even gooks in gookland are fucking nigs. Fucking retard coping with le china takeover when they build massive ghost cities and eat gutter oil. Sub-saharan tier iq i swear.
It's genetics too, faggot. Not everyone has parents that had the perfect diet for bone growth.

Yea those 'not completely shitskinned' people are probably still lighter, you morons think a medium tan is 'shitskin' rofl.

JBW is stature, bones, and COLORING you coping cuck. Whiteness is so key to beauty in most parts of the world due to classism, especially for chinks. That's why when asians migrate more and more to white countries, the demand for whites will grow as they decline.

Even ugly ass whites will have far better shot at getting a wife because skin color halos that hard.

Retarded sub 80-iq turdskins can't understand the fact that there are multiple phenotypes within even one race. I'd rather be tall, physically imposing, and light brown than muh muh heckin jbw.
Kek this. These retards also talk as if all ethnics are the same, when there is massive SMV differences between arabs, indians, blacks, asians, etc
Yet your birthrates are going down the shitter while you invite inbred migrants to rape your women, real color of victory here lolmao. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Europe will be Eurabian. Everyone will eventually look half white half arab inshallah

Kek this. These retards also talk as if all ethnics are the same, when there is massive SMV differences between arabs, indians, blacks, asians, etc
just be top 5 % of males in your group brooo!!!

Gooks aren't really white tbh. Maybe they are a pale yellow with pink hue but definitely not white from what I've seen. You need pink nipples to be considered truly white

just be top 5 % of males in your group brooo!!!
I constantly CONSTANTLY see blonde blue eyed europeans who are far far far bigger subhumans then me. Let alone if you wanna talk about less white europeans who may have darker hair or darker eyes. There's 2 brown haired white Co workers I have and they BOTH objectively get mogged by my Sri Lankan Co worker in height and face. And by me as well

It's genetics too, faggot. Not everyone has parents that had the perfect diet for bone growth.

Yea those 'not completely shitskinned' people are probably still lighter, you morons think a medium tan is 'shitskin' rofl.

JBW is stature, bones, and COLORING you coping cuck. Whiteness is so key to beauty in most parts of the world due to classism, especially for chinks. That's why when asians migrate more and more to white countries, the demand for whites will grow as they decline.

Even ugly ass whites will have far better shot at getting a wife because skin color halos that hard.
Genetics does play a part. That's why italians are manlets despite their 1st world diets and why the average Berber is taller than them

What is a medium tan?

No one denied that white skin is preferable lmao. Also, now that you mention it, the demand for whitness is so extreme ALREADY, it baffles me that european countries don't just export white sperm the same way one would export minerals, oil, tech, or crops. Imagine how much money could make off of sellinf white cum to 3rd world shitholes

I know it usually goes face>race/color but there are alot of exceptions in ethnic communities

Especially as babies skin color matters more since facial bones arent developed enough to tell.

I live in a latino culture and whenever there's a newborn, you'll often hear relatives say things like 'atleast he's light', 'i'm glad he got insert parent name' s color' etc etc.

And honestly, at least for me, it's more about the color than face. I facially mog alot of these other spics but because i'm poo brown, I am considered uglier.

The only time lightskin means nothing is if youre literally deformed or midget but if youre brown skin ethnic then you NEED to be tall and or with a good face to even compete with the lightskins.

Tbh i'm 5'6 but i would rather be abit lighter than be 5'10 with the same skintone. My height isnt over tier around spics but my color does sadly put me below average.

Any other shitskincels relate?
you have just described your problem, you are non white AND YOUR SHORT 5 FOOT 6 IS OVER TIER, WOMEN ARE GOING MAD OVER HEIGHT ON SOCIAL MEDIA NEARLY AS MUCH AS FACE AND RACE. You have a good face but have huge failos of race and HEIGHT.

These whores ares shooting for six foot and anywhere near this and anything outside this range over 20% is SHIT ON and is classed as a huge black mark LIKE RACE AND BAD FACE.

too bad i am neither

Similar dillema. Although I was very fortunate to have white skin.
I heard some people say Italy has the best looking people in Europe. I just pretended that degree of retarded was just imagined.
Italians are slayers if the Chadago genes surface. Blue eyes. Maybe dark hair, the contrast appeals to women.
But typically Italian men look greasy & ogreish as fuck.
Every ethnicity I think can at least produce some Chad-ethnic.
Well maybe not curries & abos
avg italian still mogs me by 2-3 inches and have shallower tans than me jfl it's brootal being subhuman

Gooks aren't really white tbh. Maybe they are a pale yellow with pink hue but definitely not white from what I've seen. You need pink nipples to be considered truly white
I wasnt clear--- i was referring to the fact chinks are migrating here en masse, carrying along their colorist cultures. Chink males will be still incel.

This will make Jbw work alot more in the future since there wiill be more white worshipping females in proximity to our whitecels here (most are american-based i assume)

I constantly CONSTANTLY see blonde blue eyed europeans who are far far far bigger subhumans then me. Let alone if you wanna talk about less white europeans who may have darker hair or darker eyes. There's 2 brown haired white Co workers I have and they BOTH objectively get mogged by my Sri Lankan Co worker in height and face. And by me as well
lucky ass sri lankan.

Genetics does play a part. That's why italians are manlets despite their 1st world diets and why the average Berber is taller than them
People act like it's super malleable just because it's 'nutrition'. Like they rly think you can undo hundreds of generations of selection in a one LIFTIME. jfl!
What is a medium tan?
Mediterranean skintones. Not brown but like a very shallow tan, looks orange-ish
No one denied that white skin is preferable lmao. Also, now that you mention it, the demand for whitness is so extreme ALREADY, it baffles me that european countries don't just export white sperm the same way one would export minerals, oil, tech, or crops. Imagine how much money could make off of sellinf white cum to 3rd world shitholes
It has always been and will always be preferable but i am just saying the future of whitecels is brighter than ours.They may get latina or asian gfs once the ratio of white chads-to-ethnic foids gets too skewed from mass migration

you have just described your problem, you are non white AND YOUR SHORT 5 FOOT 6 IS OVER TIER, WOMEN ARE GOING MAD OVER HEIGHT ON SOCIAL MEDIA NEARLY AS MUCH AS FACE AND RACE. You have a good face but have huge failos of race and HEIGHT.
Tbh we live in a 'pro equality' cucked world so it's not like these girls are allow to express their true lust for lighterskin jfl they virtue signal by throwing in 'dark skin' at times but at the end of the day they PREFER lightness and bone structure that isnt groided tf out.
These whores ares shooting for six foot and anywhere near this and anything outside this range over 20% is SHIT ON and is classed as a huge black mark LIKE RACE AND BAD FACE.
Skin color.privilege is legit too. I can see tall blacks getting ONS but never LTRs. Happiness is for whites and chads

Stop being a greycel

Hit 500 posts already

In deathnic nations it’s true that being white passing makes you high class and increases your chances of marriage BUT it's not difficult to bleach skin whereas it's truly difficult to augment height and facial bone.

that guy is whiter than me rofl. Only shitskins can be ethniccels.
He is still a shitskin and is still seen as one. Just because you have dark skin doesn't necessarily mean people with tan skin are suddenly seen as meds, you can't get away with med tan skin unless you have light eyes.

Last edited:
I know it usually goes face>race/color but there are alot of exceptions in ethnic communities

Especially as babies skin color matters more since facial bones arent developed enough to tell.

I live in a latino culture and whenever there's a newborn, you'll often hear relatives say things like 'atleast he's light', 'i'm glad he got insert parent name' s color' etc etc.

And honestly, at least for me, it's more about the color than face. I facially mog alot of these other spics but because i'm poo brown, I am considered uglier.

The only time lightskin means nothing is if youre literally deformed or midget but if youre brown skin ethnic then you NEED to be tall and or with a good face to even compete with the lightskins.

Tbh i'm 5'6 but i would rather be abit lighter than be 5'10 with the same skintone. My height isnt over tier around spics but my color does sadly put me below average.

Any other shitskincels relate?

It is better to be a 5'4 White man than a 6'5 Black man. It is better to be a NEETbuxxing White man than a wealthy Thai or Pinoy. It is better to be White than anything else.

The Chinese have a saying, White skin can hide 100 uglinesses.

avg italian still mogs me by 2-3 inches and have shallower tans than me jfl it's brootal being subhuman

Dude, the average is only 4~5 inches. It's not 7 inches like many have you believe.

In deathnic nations it’s true that being white passing makes you high class and increases your chances of marriage BUT it's not difficult to bleach skin whereas it's truly difficult to augment height and facial bone.

It's extremely easy to augment height, ever heard of high heels? The male version look like normal sneakers and can add up to 6 inches of height.

It is better to be a 5'4 White man than a 6'5 Black man. It is better to be a NEETbuxxing White man than a wealthy Thai or Pinoy. It is better to be White than anything else.

The Chinese have a saying, White skin can hide 100 uglinesses.
zoomers worship and glorify nigs in even third world nations which worship whiteness, chinese proverbs don't mean shit when chinese women are fucking blacks and uploading it straight to OF/twitter. If you have a straight nose and a caucasian skull just bleach your skin, the failo of having shitskin can easily be fixed.
It's extremely easy to augment height, ever heard of high heels? The male version look like normal sneakers and can add up to 6 inches of height.
Without going into the territory of lifts being uncomfortable you can safely fraud ~2 in. of height without looking ridiculous.

He is still a shitskin and is still seen as one. Just because you have dark skin doesn't necessarily mean people with tan skin are suddenly seen as meds, you can't get away with med tan skin unless you have light eyes.
cope bro there is a difference between being tan and being brown. In fact his color would atleast not make me stand out in my area when i go out

cope bro there is a difference between being tan and being brown. In fact his color would atleast not make me stand out in my area when i go out
Just bleach it then and ascend?

Tbh we live in a 'pro equality' cucked world so it's not like these girls are allow to express their true lust for lighterskin jfl they virtue signal by throwing in 'dark skin' at times but at the end of the day they PREFER lightness and bone structure that isnt groided tf out.

Skin color.privilege is legit too. I can see tall blacks getting ONS but never LTRs. Happiness is for whites and chads
The expression is AS USUAL IS IN THE BEHAVIOUR NOT THE TALK, EG WHO THEY DATE AND WHO THEY TALK TO IN PERSON.

All social media has done is allowed the discrimination to be done in person, BUT NO ONE SPEAKS OF ANY OF THESE DISCRIMINATIONS EG HEIGHTISM LOOKISM RACISM ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE NOT BEING DONE IN REALITY

THEY JUST ARE NOT BEING DONE IN VIRTUAL REALITY.

This is absolute brain dead tier, if people ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE SOCIAL MEDIA "EQUALITY" TRANSFERS TO REAL LIFE.

The expression is AS USUAL IS IN THE BEHAVIOUR NOT THE TALK, EG WHO THEY DATE AND WHO THEY TALK TO IN PERSON.

All social media has done is allowed the discrimination to be done in person, BUT NO ONE SPEAKS OF ANY OF THESE DISCRIMINATIONS EG HEIGHTISM LOOKISM RACISM ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE NOT BEING DONE IN REALITY

THEY JUST ARE NOT BEING DONE IN VIRTUAL REALITY.

This is absolute brain dead tier, if people ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE SOCIAL MEDIA "EQUALITY" TRANSFERS TO REAL LIFE.
Youre a coping moron lmao. You ever heard of the phrase 'SJW in the streets but KKK in the sheets'? it's reality.

Foids are only 'leftist' to the extent of feminism and giving themselves more freedom. They dont truly give a shit about fighting male beauty standards but only theirs. That's why they still demand being tall, rich, full head of hair as requirements while being fat goblins themselves.

Same goes for their colorism coping, they claim to want a 'tall dark man' but dark in that case doesnt mean shit brown or burnt black, they want a fucking italian or spanish dude.

Youre a coping moron lmao. You ever heard of the phrase 'SJW in the streets but KKK in the sheets'? it's reality.

Foids are only 'leftist' to the extent of feminism and giving themselves more freedom. They dont truly give a shit about fighting male beauty standards but only theirs. That's why they still demand being tall, rich, full head of hair as requirements while being fat goblins themselves.

Same goes for their colorism coping, they claim to want a 'tall dark man' but dark in that case doesnt mean shit brown or burnt black, they want a fucking italian or spanish dude.
NO YOUR THE LOW IQ COPING RCACIALLY BIASED BABOON

HERRRR DERRRR EVERYTHING IS RACE

BBBBBBBBBBBBUT YOUR FIVE FOOT 5

WHICH IS A HUGE FAILO EASILY AS BIG AS RACE

RACE ISNT THAT BIG OF A FAILO ANYMORE WOMEN HAVE FULLY BOUGHT INTO LGBTSGSFSFSRF

ANOTHER MORONIC LOW IQCEL WHO COMPLETELY IGNORES THE WHOLE PICTURE AND TURNS IT RACIAL ONLY, IGNORING OTHER HUGE FAILOS EG HEIGHT AND SOCIAL STATUS WHICH HE ALSO DOESNT HAVE

ABSOLUTE GOOOOON

View: https://youtu.be/256l4YrmN0g

NO YOUR THE LOW IQ COPING RCACIALLY BIASED BABOON

HERRRR DERRRR EVERYTHING IS RACE

BBBBBBBBBBBBUT YOUR FIVE FOOT 5

WHICH IS A HUGE FAILO EASILY AS BIG AS RACE

RACE ISNT THAT BIG OF A FAILO ANYMORE WOMEN HAVE FULLY BOUGHT INTO LGBTSGSFSFSRF

ANOTHER MORONIC LOW IQCEL WHO COMPLETELY IGNORES THE WHOLE PICTURE AND TURNS IT RACIAL ONLY, IGNORING OTHER HUGE FAILOS EG HEIGHT AND SOCIAL STATUS WHICH HE ALSO DOESNT HAVE

ABSOLUTE GOOOOON
lmao youre probably a shitskin telling yourself this to cope. Both my height and color exacerbate the other because i look like a dirty malnutritioned peasant. Women support lgbt so they could be sexual freaks openly with their foid friends and be 'bisexual'. Nothing femoid leftoids support benefits ethnic men u dumb cuck

what the fucking shit is this lmao. Who is that guy? is that fucking ciara? explain nigger

lmao youre probably a shitskin telling yourself this to cope. Both my height and color exacerbate the other because i look like a dirty malnutritioned peasant. Women support lgbt so they could be sexual freaks openly with their foid friends and be 'bisexual'. Nothing femoid leftoids support benefits ethnic men u dumb cuck

what the fucking shit is this lmao. Who is that guy? is that fucking ciara? explain nigger
Both my height and color exacerbate the other because i look like a dirty malnutritioned peasant. Women support lgbt so they could be sexual freaks openly with their foid friends and be 'bisexual'. Nothing femoid leftoids support benefits ethnic men u dumb cuck

IS EXACTLY THE WHOLE POINT OF MY REPLIES, ITS NOT JUST YOUR ETHNICITY THAT KILLS YOUR SOCIAL VALUE ITS HEIGHT AND STATUS
YOUR JUST NOT LISTENING TO SHIT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING, PURE NORMIE GARBAGE HERRR DERRR IM RIGHT ALL THE TIME DESPITE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS

DO THIS ON REDDIT YOU FUCKING CLOWN

OTHERWISE ILL KEEP ON RINSING YOU LIKE I HAVE DONE TO EVERY OTHER LOW IQ TWAT

Stoicment

No, if there only a handful of browns they get the exotic-bonus.
I knew a guy from Vietnam, he had a literal pancake face but still had a gf (many whites hadn't) and was popular.

Both my height and color exacerbate the other because i look like a dirty malnutritioned peasant. Women support lgbt so they could be sexual freaks openly with their foid friends and be 'bisexual'. Nothing femoid leftoids support benefits ethnic men u dumb cuck

IS EXACTLY THE WHOLE POINT OF MY REPLIES, ITS NOT JUST YOUR ETHNICITY THAT KILLS YOUR SOCIAL VALUE ITS HEIGHT AND STATUS
YOUR JUST NOT LISTENING TO SHIT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING, PURE NORMIE GARBAGE HERRR DERRR IM RIGHT ALL THE TIME DESPITE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS
it is ethnicity,.if i was white id be more handsome and likely taller. Your dumbass believes that just because femoids are somewhat leftist on their issues doesnt mean they want to date deathnik men JFL you also ignore the demographic changes.

Asians are the biggest migrant groups coming rn and they are colorist as fuck so it's like youre either a coping shitskin or a white dude who cant understand the plight of ethniccels like most.
DO THIS ON REDDIT YOU FUCKING CLOWN

OTHERWISE ILL KEEP ON RINSING YOU LIKE I HAVE DONE TO EVERY OTHER LOW IQ TWAT

View attachment 1009010
you aint doing shit u copemaxxed nigger retard

it is ethnicity,.if i was white id be more handsome and likely taller. Your dumbass believes that just because femoids are somewhat leftist on their issues doesnt mean they want to date deathnik men JFL you also ignore the demographic changes.

Asians are the biggest migrant groups coming rn and they are colorist as fuck so it's like youre either a coping shitskin or a white dude who cant understand the plight of ethniccels like most.

you aint doing shit u copemaxxed nigger retard
WHAT TALL BLACK MEN COMPLETELY NUKES EVERYTHING YOUR SAYING YOU FUCKING TARD

NOT EVERY ETHNIC IS SHORT HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CLAIM THAT EVERYTHING ABOUT A PERSON IS SOMEHOW TIED DIRECTLY TO ETHNICITY THIS IS FUCKING PATHETIC AND AGAIN COMPLETELY CONFIRMS WHAT I SAID ORIGINALLY.

WHITE WOMEN ARE FETISHISING TALL BLACK TYRONES LIKE THERE IS NO TOMMORROW

YOUR LEVERAGING THE WHOLE DEAL ON YOUR ETHNICITY BUT NOT ANY OTHER FACTOR

MUH MY DICK IS SMALL IT IS AGIN ETHNICITY

MUH IM RETARDED MUH IF I WAS WHITE ID BE SMARTER

THIS IS BRAIN DEAD SHIT
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORQSkro5_Ic&t=11s&ab_channel=Vize_vids

Last edited:

NOT EVERY ETHNIC IS SHORT HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CLAIM THAT EVERYTHING ABOUT A PERSON IS SOMEHOW TIED DIRECTLY TO ETHNICITY THIS IS FUCKING PATHETIC AND AGAIN COMPLETELY CONFIRMS WHAT I SAID ORIGINALLY.

THIS IS BRAIN DEAD SHIT
View attachment 1009642

braindead deathnik has been watching too much bbc porn. Blacks getting girls is equal ugly short dudes getting decent women, it's fucking .0001 % of cases and usually because they have money so really theyre being used.

braindead deathnik has been watching too much bbc porn. Blacks getting girls is equal ugly short dudes getting decent women, it's fucking .0001 % of cases and usually because they have money so really theyre being used.
9QrEzzHl Ru9BtvpTooJbQ

THIS IS YOU IN REAL TIME CALCULATING THE WRITING OF THIS POST

THIS IS BRAIN DEAD SHIT
View attachment 1009642

View: https://youtu.be/256l4YrmN0g

explain context of this video

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2