Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT's better to be an avg white guy than handsome but brown

turdcel

turdcel

Deathnik
-
I know it usually goes face>race/color but there are alot of exceptions in ethnic communities

Especially as babies skin color matters more since facial bones arent developed enough to tell.

I live in a latino culture and whenever there's a newborn, you'll often hear relatives say things like 'atleast he's light', 'i'm glad he got insert parent name' s color' etc etc.

And honestly, at least for me, it's more about the color than face. I facially mog alot of these other spics but because i'm poo brown, I am considered uglier.

The only time lightskin means nothing is if youre literally deformed or midget but if youre brown skin ethnic then you NEED to be tall and or with a good face to even compete with the lightskins.

Tbh i'm 5'6 but i would rather be abit lighter than be 5'10 with the same skintone. My height isnt over tier around spics but my color does sadly put me below average.

Any other shitskincels relate?

Last edited:
31889.jpg

You're a bit taller than the spic equivalant of my height. I always see foids with browns.

But I disagree with your post, even tho I'm brown I'd rather be handsome brown than ugly white, an ugly white is seen more approachable but is not seen sexually attractive

Ugly whites are incel like ugly browns yes but my post said average whites. You can get away even being a little bit below avg if youre white/white-passing.

You're a bit taller than the spic equivalant of my height. I always see foids with browns.
Ye my height is avg but my skin color does failo hard. I should be more specific, my skintone is like barely 1 shade or half lighter than typical curry which is a failo in mexican communities where their skin is more medium olive

Ye my height is avg but my skin color does failo hard. I should be more specific, my skintone is like barely 1 shade or half lighter than typical curry which is a failo in mexican communities where their skin is more medium olive
Medium olive skin is mogger trait. I do still feel like I see guys that are dark as curries getting foids. I like in the US though.

That is true but I'd rather be handsome ethnic especially if said ethnic is tall

But between an average brownie and average (and below average) white is not even a question, average brown has ZERO value in this world
Sadly i was not born those outlier ethnics-- i have truecel beaner pheno. It's ovuuuuh

White is the most hated race, so no.

JBW is cope for truecels

izombie-new-trailer.jpg

So OP, you're saying on this image you'd rather be 2nd from left than 2nd from right? Obvs far right is best but I'm not following your logic on the 2nd place.

The original post was a hypothetical choice between two somewhat ok options that are both unachievable for me, if I was either I wouldn't have replied

I was trying to point out there are traits that can overcome race both negatively and positively

"As a brown with an ugly vessel if I were to choose I'd rather experience having a masculine body than white skin, as I think it's more valuable"
So many words just to say it's over

Brown is the color of defeat

This is why the JBW theory if correct...makes ethnic and blacks THE TRUE INCELS....

it's stupid to base judgement on skin color when we black pillers know that denial of good genetics goes deeper than the skin part

Bone structure...body built...eye shape...endowment all take precedence over skin color

You got FOIDS banging guys of all shades and tints of color spectrum from white to black (pink to dark brown or pale) HTNs...

I know it usually goes face>race/color but there are alot of exceptions in ethnic communities

Especially as babies skin color matters more since facial bones arent developed enough to tell.

I live in a latino culture and whenever there's a newborn, you'll often hear relatives say things like 'atleast he's light', 'i'm glad he got insert parent name' s color' etc etc.

And honestly, at least for me, it's more about the color than face. I facially mog alot of these other spics but because i'm poo brown, I am considered uglier.

The only time lightskin means nothing is if youre literally deformed or midget but if youre brown skin ethnic then you NEED to be tall and or with a good face to even compete with the lightskins.

Tbh i'm 5'6 but i would rather be abit lighter than be 5'10 with the same skintone. My height isnt over tier around spics but my color does sadly put me below average.

you are correct, i am white and chad but one key thing.
I had my face burnt off when i was younger

It’s always been race then face

Race>Face>Height>Frame

Yes, race triumphs over everything else, if i was born a white brown haired light eyed normie i would feel awesome

It's impossible to understate the effect that being White has on dating performance. Don't believe it? Are you an ethnic male in denial? Make a fake White dating profile with and see what happens. Better yet, observe the difference in how ethnic females react to White vs ethnic.

It’s always been race then face
Yea man white will forever be the beauty standard even after theyre gone. In the end, chad ethnics still live in a world made by and for whites while lusting after white women themselves--bleaching the blackness from existence generation to generation. It's ovvuuuuh

izombie-new-trailer.jpg

So OP, you're saying on this image you'd rather be 2nd from left than 2nd from right? Obvs far right is best but I'm not following your logic on the 2nd place.
You're comparing a brown TALL caucasion with OP who is a brown mongoloid. Being a mongoloid is already bad, beinf brown and 5'6 is even worse.

izombie-new-trailer.jpg

I am closer to the guy on far left lol, an actual deathnik.

I'd prefer to be 2nd from right since his color is in the acceptable range of dark, not shit brown like mine

You're comparing a brown TALL caucasion with OP who is a brown mongoloid. Being a mongoloid is already bad, beinf brown and 5'6 is even worse.
yep, there are ethnic users here that look close to the guy 2nd from right that claim incel-- what fakking hope do i have if im even more ethnic than that??

brutal I kinda feel your pain, being lighter skin is a big smv boost ecspecially in ethnic communities. I always feel a guy with a lighter skintome than me mogs me even if he has worse facial bones than me

Ethnic Tallfag >>>> White Manlet

brutal I kinda feel your pain, being lighter skin is a big smv boost ecspecially in ethnic communities. I always feel a guy with a lighter skintome than me mogs me even if he has worse facial bones than me
yep and know it's true because i remember times in middle school where uglier and even short latinos would feel the confidence to pick on me for my dark skin because it really was the worse failo.

The shitskin curse is real

yep and know it's true because i remember times in middle school where uglier and even short latinos would feel the confidence to pick on me for my dark skin because it really was the worse failo.

The shitskin curse is real
This

5'10 avg whypipo >>>> 6' HTN deathnic

This is law.

Latino users should not be allowed here, latinos are NOT incels lmao its even a normie meme that manlet edgars )mestizos_ slay hard

Latino users should not be allowed here, latinos are NOT incels lmao its even a normie meme that manlet edgars )mestizos_ slay hard
Theyre usually lightskinned mexicans while i'm brown af central american--theyre also low inhib NTs which is also genetics too.

5'10 avg whypipo >>>> 6' HTN deathnic

This is law.
Cope… in most countries a white manlet would outperform an ethnic tallfag. If they both have the same faces
Theyre usually lightskinned mexicans while i'm brown af central american--theyre also low inhib NTs which is also genetics too.
Retarded sub 80-iq turdskins can't understand the fact that there are multiple phenotypes within even one race. I'd rather be tall, physically imposing, and light brown than muh muh heckin jbw.

Brown is the color of defeat
Yet your birthrates are going down the shitter while you invite inbred migrants to rape your women, real color of victory here lolmao. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yet your birthrates are going down the shitter while you invite inbred migrants to rape your women, real color of victory here lolmao. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I'm quoting @NirvanaFan1988 you dumb gray

Retarded sub 80-iq turdskins can't understand the fact that there are multiple phenotypes within even one race. I'd rather be tall, physically imposing, and light brown than muh muh heckin jbw.
>insults non whites
>id rather be non white

cope, im pale white and still incel

I hate being this skin color

Cope. Only facially good looking manlet latinos do. If they are less than that, they have to jestermaxx and NTmaxx hard

cope fakecel thread

he wouldn't slay according to you:
Indian chad 2
while he would:
Russian incel

Similar dillema. Although I was very fortunate to have white skin.
I heard some people say Italy has the best looking people in Europe. I just pretended that degree of retarded was just imagined.
Italians are slayers if the Chadago genes surface. Blue eyes. Maybe dark hair, the contrast appeals to women.
But typically Italian men look greasy & ogreish as fuck.
Every ethnicity I think can at least produce some Chad-ethnic.
Well maybe not curries & abos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back