Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its been fun, this is goodbye

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Well I just had a really really really cringy interaction with a girl that completely shattered the small glimmer of hope I had for possibly ascending (it was so embarassing that I am not going to tell the story). I am going to take a walk to a local park later tonight when my roommates arent here and overdose on a sodium nitrite solution, this time I am not going to fail. This girl is for sure going to tell her roommates how retarded I am and I will find myself in the same inescapable humiliating position I have found myself in every time I have tried to ""improve"" myself.

I love you bros forever, you have been the only group of people I ever have been able to relate to. For the record I am a 19yo college student living on campus of a university in eastern US so maybe there will be a news story or some shit one of you can find within the next few weeks idk. But I simply am too retarded to be alive. My life is wrecked beyond repair, aspergers makes me into a emotionless zombie, my family is broken and fucked up, girls think I'm weird not just because of my ugly asymmetrical expressionless face but also because of my strange mannerisms and broken speech that coincide with an awkward gait and uncoordinated movement patterns from anxiety attacks that I frequently experience, all symptoms of aspergers. I feel isolated and ostracized even from the most subhuman friend circles I have seen around campus, I am so far behind where I should be that I am just going to rope because it isn't worth the stress anymore. I've been hopeless and depressed for pretty much my entire life because no one ever wants to be around me, no one likes talking to me, no girls like me, nobody cares about me. I was thrown out like fucking garbage at the hands of a society that claims it cares about mental health.

I lead my mom to believe like I am having a good time so she will be destroyed by the news but I really can't take it anymore. The most brutal part of autism is trying to not be autistic, I try so fucking hard to emulate what normies are doing, making me far behind the curve of real life experience, I am a hollow shell of a human. I am stuck with the mind of a child but have to accept I am a adult with an increasing amount of responsibilities that I never learned how to manage, it brings me an eerie paradoxical feeling of overwhelming incapability to ever reach a place where I am happy with myself. Nothing seems worth the effort anymore, nothing brings me enjoyment or happiness.

Love you guys goodbye :) World is a shit place it's all a scam.

:p

Don't do it, bro. You are just 19 years old.

See you tomorrow

wait a week or even a few days and re consider it :feelsjuice:

Don't kill yourself over a hole.

Don't worry about what you said to the hole, she rejected you even before you opened your mouth. No reason to kill yourself over that.

It was nice knowing you

"And now his cope is ended."

adios hermano

also pretty based user that listens to mr kitty :feelsaww:

Never thought I’d agree with monkey man but just this one time at least monkey is right.

If you’re going to kill yourself at least wait until something bad enough happens to you that is not at all related to stupid as fuck cunts.:feelsclown:

See you tomorrow :cryfeels:

If you’re going to kill yourself at least wait until something bad enough happens to you that is not at all related to stupid as fuck cunts.:feelsclown:

Do you really want the reason of your rope is a fucking foid? reconsider at least finishing high school

Don't do it bro ur just 19 and who knows what cool copes there will be in the future. At least wait a bit

Dont let them win.
Im an ugly aspie too. Life absolutely sucks but if you kill yourself, they win.
Look: i got humiliated many times in my life, and i also thought about killing myself every single one of them. Its something that we incels have to experience.
Instead of killing yourself, LEARN THE LESSON and ISOLATE YOURSELF. As an incel, every social interaction is potentially suifuel.
Forget about the foid, forget about your roommates, they will forget about you, trust me. Try to move to a place where youre alone.
Take some time for yourself as soon as you can, tell your mom youre going with some class mates to a trip or something, and isolate yourself for some time. Maybe a hotel room, i did this before. If youre really an aspie like me, this is gonna, at least, make you feel better.
It might sound autistic, but if you carry on, finish college and get a job, youre taking a job from a normie. Also, with money, coping is way easier.
Good luck whatever you do.

Do you really want the reason of your rope is a fucking foid? reconsider at least finishing high school
dude its not about the fucking foid it never was its about myself and the fact that I am physically and mentally handicapped and expected to live like someone who isnt, the disadvantage gap is so steep for autistic incels and if you cant overcome it then the only way out is death or doing drugs or some shit.

Well I just had a really really really cringy interaction with a girl that completely shattered the small glimmer of hope I had for possibly ascending (it was so embarassing that I am not going to tell the story). I am going to take a walk to a local park later tonight when my roommates arent here and overdose on a sodium nitrite solution, this time I am not going to fail. This girl is for sure going to tell her roommates how retarded I am and I will find myself in the same inescapable humiliating position I have found myself in every time I have tried to ""improve"" myself.

I love you bros forever, you have been the only group of people I ever have been able to relate to. For the record I am a 19yo college student living on campus of a university in eastern US so maybe there will be a news story or some shit one of you can find within the next few weeks idk. But I simply am too retarded to be alive. My life is wrecked beyond repair, aspergers makes me into a emotionless zombie, my family is broken and fucked up, girls think I'm weird not just because of my ugly asymmetrical expressionless face but also because of my strange mannerisms and broken speech that coincide with an awkward gait and uncoordinated movement patterns from anxiety attacks that I frequently experience, all symptoms of aspergers. I feel isolated and ostracized even from the most subhuman friend circles I have seen around campus, I am so far behind where I should be that I am just going to rope because it isn't worth the stress anymore. I've been hopeless and depressed for pretty much my entire life because no one ever wants to be around me, no one likes talking to me, no girls like me, nobody cares about me. I was thrown out like fucking garbage at the hands of a society that claims it cares about mental health.

I lead my mom to believe like I am having a good time so she will be destroyed by the news but I really can't take it anymore. The most brutal part of autism is trying to not be autistic, I try so fucking hard to emulate what normies are doing, making me far behind the curve of real life experience, I am a hollow shell of a human. I am stuck with the mind of a child but have to accept I am a adult with an increasing amount of responsibilities that I never learned how to manage, it brings me an eerie paradoxical feeling of overwhelming incapability to ever reach a place where I am happy with myself. Nothing seems worth the effort anymore, nothing brings me enjoyment or happiness.

Love you guys goodbye :) World is a shit place it's all a scam.
Hello.

I do not know you, but can relate to a lot of the things you wrote. Haven't been diagnosed with autism and can't bring myself to know what it's like, but the feelings of inadequacy and worthlesness are a constant companion.

I just wanted to say that what you feel right now is a soul crushing experience. Everything around you seems to be collapsing like a domino stack, and there appears simply nothing left for you here any more.

Just know that your mother will be devastated if you do this. Giver her a call. Let out your frustrations. Come home for a while, give her a big hug. You really could use some love right now. University can be damned, it can wait. maybe you don't even need it. Allow your familly to give the emotional support to overcome the crisis you are feeling right now. I'm sure they want their son alive and with them more than anything.

After you calm down a bit: sit with yourself. Think about what kind of life could be bearable FOR YOU given the circumstances. Do it with a calm and reasoned mind.
If you wont find a single path which would be a life worth living, then consider pulling the curtains... but not like that man... not in the heat of the moment because of some stupid roastie.

Last edited:
Dude don't rope because of a fucking foid of all things
Just get done with college - be as cringy as you want. You'll never meet them again.

dude its not about the fucking foid it never was its about myself and the fact that I am physically and mentally handicapped and expected to live like someone who isnt, the disadvantage gap is so steep for autistic incels and if you cant overcome it then the only way out is death or doing drugs or some shit.
even if it's not about the foid you will leave the world while people will know that you crossed the edge after a foid rejection

Tbh . She will laugh at you for doing it and may she will never even remember you .
I remember when I was 19 and suffer from ugliness , I AM 24 now still ugly but my Soul and mind are stronger and healthier and I just manage to continue ...
Strive for a higher purpose that give you meaning and happiness in this life , never make foid at the top of your priorities . Don't let evil normies please . I desire that you stay alive brocel .

I'm sorry brocel :cryfeels: I'm sorry this world can be so cruel :feelstastyman:

then turn down your expectations and live the best life you can: easy job, ldar and video-game-maxxing, accept that you are but a simple slave and be happy to just be alive, also you can fap to godlike amateurs from cuckdit and 2d hentai
that`s what works for me, sometimes it gets rough but i manage

Based, bet you pussy out tho.

Why would you even think of doing that over a female finding you cringe? Women are epitome of cringe.

then turn down your expectations and live the best life you can: easy job, ldar and video-game-maxxing, accept that you are but a simple slave and be happy to just be alive, also you can fap to godlike amateurs from cuckdit and 2d hentai
that`s what works for me, sometimes it gets rough but i manage
yea thats what ive already been fuckign doing my whole life, its not sustainable. sounds like you havent been dumped by your parents yet and still have some support to fall back on whereas I don't my predicament is utterly fucked because if i drop out i waste all my parents money and get sent to some shitty camp for retards. i have no choice or escape, its not as easy for some of us

Before you make the decision to end it or not, can you tell us the story? I won't judge

yea thats what ive already been fuckign doing my whole life, its not sustainable. sounds like you havent been dumped by your parents yet and still have some support to fall back on whereas I don't my predicament is utterly fucked because if i drop out i waste all my parents money and get sent to some shitty camp for retards. i have no choice or escape, its not as easy for some of us
Take a break. Recollect yourself.
Maybe you need to study something else.
Maybe you can live a bearable life with a simple job.
Maybe you will continue your studies, but just a bit later.

was this one of the reasons you stopped posting i.e burn out, family issues, feeling like a zombie et cetera
i remember of seeing your posts constantly, many users left too so idk the forum is slowly becoming a graveyard

Last edited:
Do what you think it's best for you, in any case good luck

i can't convince you to not rope but
does what those girls think or say really matter my best advice is to not give ashit and just go do whatever you want don't show those whores that they won be chill asf about

thats the best advice i can give for being isolited i can't give you because i have the same problem even with people i feel like i don't belong with them , hope you get better brocel

It will pass, i know life is unbearable but dont do something so drastic, there is no going back and who knows what happen next. Does your family knows you are in crisis? Maybe they dont have enough understanding because they dont know how you feel.

I don't know if you're still alive, but I'll say what I have to say regardless.

I'm on the same boat, ever since 5th grade or so I've been trying my hardest to act normal and fit in with other people. It just isn't feasible though, since everything about me—my speech, my mannerisms and basically everything else just screams "there's something wrong with this guy." I can't even go outside or talk on the phone without experiencing an anxiety attack. Even if I wasn't completely retarded, my repulsive features are enough to make any foid react with disgust. I have no future, I have no prospects, I'm just a hollow shell full of nothing but hate and misery.

People like us, we simply don't belong. We are chewed up by society and then spat out, and through all of this we're expected to just "man up" and "get over it"

I'm not gonna bullshit you and say "it gets better" like some kind of bluepilled retard, but we all care about you bro. Even though there's been some infighting among incels, at the end of the day we're all neck-deep into this shit together.

If you do rope (or have roped) I hope you've found the peace you've sought.

Really, really take a long, long time to think before you commit suicide. Don't kill yourself over a rash decision. Really, take the time to think about anything in your life that could possibly get better if you keep living. Anything that can give you some kind of hope in life, whether that's passing university and getting your degree, or possibly wealth maxxing. Any glimmer of hope. Your life might not insanely better in the future, but there's a good chance that your life could get at least 10% better in the future. Cause if you kill yourself now, even the smallest chances of anything getting better automatically go to zero. Sounds like you don't want to sadden your parents. How about picking up a part time job, and saving at least enough money to pay your parents back for the money they spent, raising you and sending you to university? Once you have that amount of money, then make the big decision of whether or not to commit suicide. And if you unfortunately decide to take that final step, don't take sodium nitrate or any oral ingestion for suicide. There's a good chance, someone's going to find you blue and unconscious, call 911, and you'll wake up in a worse more paralyzed state. If you do take that final step after a long time of thinking and deliberation, shooting yourself in the head would be the most successful and swiftest. But I sincerely hope you don't take that route, brother.

then turn down your expectations and live the best life you can: easy job, ldar and video-game-maxxing, accept that you are but a simple slave and be happy to just be alive
Financially raping femoid minions makes me happy to feel alive.

4919CB2B FDB0 4130 8E77 970FACEE07C0

DF43C433 9B6D 49ED 86AE 4B7F29D387D7

Last edited:
c'mon don't be shy log back in you know you ain't done it

He's not doing it over a single interaction you idiots. He's doing it over his continued isolation and failure to achieve any social connection.
we can't blame him tbh. I admire him if he actually does successfully rope. He will easily have IQ mogged everyone still alive. I wish I had his will power when I was a youngcel.