watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★
47d 11h 38m
  • Women (roughly half of all people)
  • Simps (A big proportion of men)
  • Thugs
Those three together can easily represent 60~80% of people depending on how many men can be considered simps.

And all of them deserve to die more than you do. Don't kill yourself. Always remember that the bullet you want to get through your head could be better used going through a simp, a whore or a thug instead.

Last edited:
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Brand new Feeling
★★★★
21d 18h 24m
Excellent lifefuel. Actually, I should have told this to a friend who commited suicide.

GeneticTrashLoser

GeneticTrashLoser

Every cope has an end
★★
19d 23h 13m
Yeah.

Thanks for the lifefuel.

xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
11d 19h 17m
No, I'd rather end my suffering than harm innocents

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
★★★★★
108d 3h 50m
Everybody else

watcher

watcher

★★★
47d 11h 38m
Speedloader

Speedloader

Lamp oil. Rope. Bombs
★★★★★
176d 21h 39m
I’d rather eradicate chad than simps

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

✡︎Misanthrope ✡︎Efilist ✡︎Degenerate
★★
85d 31m
Global elites

watcher

watcher

★★★
47d 11h 38m
I’d rather eradicate chad than simps
And then you would still live in clown world because simps are the ones who promote and maintain feminism.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Lamp oil. Rope. Bombs
★★★★★
176d 21h 39m
And then you would still live in clown world because simps are the ones who promote and maintain feminism.
Maby. But i still think chads are the worst enemies

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
105d 7h 16m
Elites as well

FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

spic stuck in a shithole of misery
★★★★
7d 22h 12m
It's not lifefuel until it becomes reality in PUBG.

J

JegErSkribent

Officer
★★
39d 9h 34m
I deserve not to be born. I did nothing wrong and that's what I get, life full of suffering. Suicide won't undo this shit and isn't easy anyway. That's so unfair.

arrowdude

arrowdude

Greycel
4h 6m
Harming people does nothing towards solving the problems we go through. Most of what we suffer is just nature or part of our current system or society. No one is consciously manipulating our lives. I know some people like to think that the Jews or the elites are deliberately planning our futures, but that is simply not true. If you kill all the Jews or all the rich people in the world, they will be substituted by a new elite immediately after. The problem points to much more fundamental parts of our civilization, to the the "rules of the game" itself.

xeryes29

xeryes29

Recruit
★★
1d 13h 27m
people we hate dying wont solve anything we will all still have the same mental scars we suffer from, incels will still be incels and chads will be replaced with others.

clinging to life even after the bad hand I've been dealt genetically I and doing my best to cope is the biggest insult to everyone that cheers for incel deaths, even if i fail because in the end they win if you rope. You just have to manup and smile through the pain until your clock runs out

Super-Subhuman3

Super-Subhuman3

Recruit
★★★
1d 18h 24m
Corrupt politicians.

watcher

watcher

★★★
47d 11h 38m
Maby. But i still think chads are the worst enemies
You are wrong
Chads are like 10% of people
Harming people does nothing towards solving the problems we go through. Most of what we suffer is just nature or part of our current system or society. No one is consciously manipulating our lives. I know some people like to think that the Jews or the elites are deliberately planning our futures, but that is simply not true. If you kill all the Jews or all the rich people in the world, they will be substituted by a new elite immediately after. The problem points to much more fundamental parts of our civilization, to the the "rules of the game" itself.
False. The kike is the source of all evil

Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"
★★
12d 7h 5m
Forgot to mention Trannies, fags, and especially OF whores.
Based list tho, thanks for the lifefuel.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 22h 56m
I've noticed a trend here, the edgiest, loudest mass murder preachers are the biggest fakecels, while the quietest, shyest incels are the real deal.

Not necessarily about this thread tho.

xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
11d 19h 17m
you're such a cuck seriously gtfo
Lmao I'm a cuck for not wanting to kill people who have done nothing to me? Your pussy ass wouldn't have the balls to go ER, all you can do is spout edgy shit online

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★★
41d 12h 56m
Lmao I'm a cuck for not wanting to kill people who have done nothing to me? Your pussy ass wouldn't have the balls to go ER, all you can do is spout edgy shit online
you're cucked for calling holes innocent JFL

xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
11d 19h 17m
you're cucked for calling holes innocent JFL
I don't condone violence unless it's against people who deserve it. Let's be honest, you wouldn't have the balls to kill a random woman on the street that you don't know

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★★
41d 12h 56m
I don't condone violence unless it's against people who deserve it. Let's be honest, you wouldn't have the balls to kill a random woman on the street that you don't know
holes deserve to be beaten the fuck out

watcher

watcher

★★★
47d 11h 38m
Forgot to mention Trannies, fags, and especially OF whores.
Based list tho, thanks for the lifefuel.
True
But fags are simps anyway
I've noticed a trend here, the edgiest, loudest mass murder preachers are the biggest fakecels, while the quietest, shyest incels are the real deal.

T. ER ass kisser who was probably destroyed by me
Stfu cuck

Last edited:
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
105d 7h 16m
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
177d 4h 26m
Fakecel time
That user stinks like a controlled opposition glow nigger. He reeks of soy opinions and even said fuck this site but still logs on and posts.

xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
11d 19h 17m
That user stinks like a controlled opposition glow nigger. He reeks of soy opinions and even said fuck this site but still logs on and posts.
Never said that, only said fuck some of the users on this site. Enlighten me about my "soy opinions", internet edgelord. Especially enlighten me about what is soy about not wanting to kill random people on the street

Last edited:
watcher

watcher

★★★
47d 11h 38m
Forgot to mention kikes fuck them all

50ChadsOfGrey

50ChadsOfGrey

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 15h 42m
freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
★★★★★
24d 1h 1m
  • Women (roughly half of all people)
  • Simps (A big proportion of men)
  • Thugs
Those three together can easily represent 60~80% of people depending on how many men can be considered simps.

And all of them deserve to die more than you do. Don't kill yourself. Always remember that the bullet you want to get through your head could be better used going through a simp, a whore or a thug instead.
Well put. The only good foid is a dead foid. The only good normie is a dead normie. The only good cuck is a dead cuck

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 14h 54m