Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's at the point that you can't even trust females anymore

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
First "mansplaining" then "manspreading" and now aggressive eye contact? And I still didn't forget the "skyscrapers are sexist." You can't sit comfortably, correct something wrong somebody said, or even make eye contact now. What the hell?

If you don't have a certain breathing pattern it will cause trouble. That will be the next one.
Oh, and men can't use phones anymore in public because they all can be potential creeps or each male will need to have their phone searched at any given noticed to see if he's been creeping on girls.

I dont trust my mom anymore she's a cunt

If you don't have a certain breathing pattern it will cause trouble. That will be the next one.
Oh, and men can't use phones anymore in public because they all can be potential creeps or each male will need to have their phone searched at any given noticed to see if he's been creeping on girls.

At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised. World's getting crazier and they keep giving power to these lunatics on Twitter. Much more pressing matters in the world yet they focus on these fake feminists. Smh.
I dont trust my mom anymore she's a cunt

Damn...

Women are not to be trusted since the beggining of time. ( Adam and Eve )

I basically assume every woman has been a slut since age 13 and currently has some active sex partner (boyfriend or fuck buddy).

Women are not to be trusted since the beggining of time. ( Adam and Eve )

I never even thought of it like that, wow. Interesting
I basically assume every woman has been a slut since age 13 and currently has some active sex partner (boyfriend or fuck buddy).
It doesn't help that the media doesn't allow children to become real men & women anymore. Real shame. Nobody has respect for themselves anymore and all the role models of today suck. This is why we see society crumbling right in front of our eyes.

I never tried that "aggressive eye-contact" thing. I may try it in the future if I get lower inhib

Women can be incredibly manipulative

I never tried that "aggressive eye-contact" thing. I may try it in the future if I get lower inhib
the aggressive eye contact is literally if your eyes ever look at her. Ever. At all. So unless your eyes can predict whenever one is in front of you, you will do it even when you're not trying to.

the aggressive eye contact is literally if your eyes ever look at her. Ever. At all. So unless your eyes can predict whenever one is in front of you, you will do it even when you're not trying to.
So sad how women do anything to feel like the victim.

ragefuel sub 8 guys will need to sunglassesmaxx soon
@BabyFuck McGirlsex

Imagine being able to dictate how someone sits and thinking you're "oppressed"
Tenor 73

Anymore? Like they were every trustworthy to begin with

Not if they ban them if they can't tell where a man is looking.

That will take some time though and it's logistically difficult to achieve. Sunglasses have been around since the 1920s and most normies have a pair

That will take some time though and it's logistically difficult to achieve. Sunglasses have been around since the 1920s and most normies have a pair
The same normies that's willing to sacrifice their manhood to white knight, buy bath water, and support this "movement"?
They'll sacrifice those glasses in a heartbeat.

Also they've been around a lot less than how men naturally sit so that really doesn't help the argument.

If you are sub 8, it's illegal to go outside

I will not talk to women ever again.

The same normies that's willing to sacrifice their manhood to white knight, buy bath water, and support this "movement"?

Also they've been around a lot less than how men naturally sit so that really doesn't help the argument.

Idk if it has gotten that bad yet. When you hear things on social media about how guys shouldn't wear sunglasses and it's a form of taking control and bodily autonomy from women then might be the time to worry about laws being passed against men wearing sunglasses a few weeks to months from then.
But you have to keep in mind
a) women wear sunglasses too, so you can't have a law banning sunglasses only one gender since sunglasses are gender neutral accesories
b) it would not be easily enforced especially in sunny areas like near beaches

@PPEcel might have some feedback about this since he's an expert in law on this site

Imo it's not likely to happen with corona and masks except if it was part of surveillance legislation because CCTV cameras were failing too often from people wearing sunglasses and masks.

And wearing glasses wouldn't be a "movement". The media brands everything they are trying to get out ahead of and co-opt the narrative on a "movement" but the media shouldn't be listened to even if others listen to them. Wearing sunglasses is just a way of discretely looking at foids without them being aware of your gaze.
Normies don't all buy bath water either so while they are not completely uncucked they are not fully cucked either.

By speculating about how it's no use and how sunglasses will be banned very quickly if guys use them for that purpose you are in effect ceding ground to people that want to restrict how males conduct themselves in public even more.
I'm not saying it won't be illegal at some point and I understand your concern but it isn't illegal right now and so now is the time for anyone that wants to take the chance and wear sunglasses to check foids out.

Last edited:
Idk if it has gotten that bad yet. When you hear things on social media about how guys shouldn't wear sunglasses and it's a form of taking control and bodily autonomy from women then might be the time to worry about laws being passed against men wearing sunglasses a few weeks to months from then.
But you have to keep in mind
a) women wear sunglasses too, so you can't have a law banning sunglasses only one gender since sunglasses are gender neutral accesories
b) it would not be easily enforced especially in sunny areas like near beaches

@PPEcel might have some feedback about this since he's an expert in law on this site

In the U.S., clothing and accessories are occasionally involved in cases involving "symbolic speech", and therefore falls under the domain of the First Amendment. See Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District (1969) and Minnesota Voters Alliance v. Mansky (2018). A ban on men wearing sunglasses in order to "prevent women from being affected by the male gaze" would easily fail intermediate scrutiny (which is the level of scrutiny that applies to gender discrimination (i.e. equal protection) cases). I find it hard to accept that banning someone from wearing sunglasses "furthers an important government interest by means that are substantially related to that interest" (see Craig v. Boren (1976)). This is a no-starter in burgerland.

European laws at the supranational level offers less expansive protections for expressive conduct than the U.S. First Amendment does -- the pertinent sections would be Articles 8, 9, and 10 of the European Convention for Human Rights. It would be on the member state to argue at the Strasbourg court that such limitations on private life, freedom of belief, and freedom of speech are "necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others". I'd love to see a test case like that tbh. Closest related case I know is the ruling on a French law banning full-face coverings, see S.A.S. v. France (2014).

normies are scum

I never trusted women tbh

(((They))) want men as neurotic as it can get, we should always be afraid of having to deal with foids in any way because anytime a foid can accuse you of attemped rape through looking at her, touching her, being with her in the same room, etc.

Imagine being able to dictate how someone sits and thinking you're "oppressed"

It's things like this that created the quote "First world problems" there are more trivial matters at hand yet they focus on how skyscrapers are sexist and how the way we sit so our balls don't get crushed are sexist. We're in end times.

It's things like this that created the quote "First world problems" there are more trivial matters at hand yet they focus on how skyscrapers are sexist and how the way we sit so our balls don't get crushed are sexist. We're in end times.
It’s always about them

Femoids are Gods in 2020

It’s always about them

Femoids are Gods in 2020
And society allows them to get away with it too. "Feminists" these days aren't feminists. Back in the day, they wanted equal rights and presented themselves in a somewhat respectable way. The modern "feminist" is a laughing stock and wants to put themself above men, not equal. They've lost sight of their original goal.

And society allows them to get away with it too. "Feminists" these days aren't feminists. Back in the day, they wanted equal rights and presented themselves in a somewhat respectable way. The modern "feminist" is a laughing stock and wants to put themself above men, not equal. They've lost sight of their original goal.
They never lost sight of their goal, they’ve far surpassed it. They have nothing to fight for anymore and they haven’t for decades which is why they make up bullshit problems like “manspreading” and muh female representation in video games (which used to be our cope mind you). Jfl even the wage gap has been debunked.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc

They never lost sight of their goal, they’ve far surpassed it. They have nothing to fight about anymore and they haven’t for decades which is why they make up bullshit problems like “manspreading” and muh female representation in video games (which used to be our cope mind you). Jfl even the wage gap has been debunked.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc

It's as if they're bored and want something to complain about smh. This is why I say they enjoy being the victim, it's pathetic.

At no point in history was it a good idea to trust females anyways

Around a foid be paranoid