Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its amazing to see how many Slavcels or Eastern Europeans we have here.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I honestly was expecting less to nothing.

Like really what's going on in EE? How do you guys not have a girlfriend or not end up having sex?

I heard that there's more women than men in those countries, so wouldn't dating be easier (since you guys have more of a chance)? Is this BS or something?

Your culture seems much more conservative than the west and we'd usually think something like that would easily set up you to find a gf or wife, but its surprising to see some of you guys struggling... 

So explain yourselves  :cowboy:

The way marriages work in those countries is the woman will marry a man with a good job, if you don't have a job or are in university and unable to have a job then you cannot date or marry.

Crustaciouse said:
The way marriages work in those countries is the woman will marry a man with a good job, if you don't have a job or are in university and unable to have a job then you cannot date or marry.
I guess that kind of makes sense. It's a fair trade-off system, if its being worked that way.

> Like really what's going on in EE? How do you guys not have a girlfriend or not end up having sex?

because they are ugly?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
> Like really what's going on in EE? How do you guys not have a girlfriend or not end up having sex?
because they are ugly?
That probably concludes everything, but I want to know more.

I'm Polish like @akarin.

Crustaciouse said:

Kek, and where did you take those informations from? Women here marry whoever they fucking want to. Most men work minimal wages in some shit factory and to afford wedding party (it is a must) they need to take a loan. Money is irrelevant for most women.

We are more culturally and ethnically diverse than any SJW group

Women here go for Chad too.

Here are some Balkan Chads

mitaka-1.jpg

Image_6355983_128_0.jpg

boris_dali_4.jpg

Dekim said:

Duh. All Femoids want Chad.

Eastern European Femoids are pretty degenerate tbh.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Like really what's going on in EE? How do you guys not have a girlfriend or not end up having sex?

I heard that there's more women than men in those countries, so wouldn't dating be easier (since you guys have more of a chance)? Is this BS or something?

Your culture seems much more conservative than the west and we'd usually think something like that would easily set up you to find a gf or wife, but its surprising to see some of you guys struggling... 

So explain yourselves  :cowboy:

I'm pretty sure they struggle because of the femoids, they have gigantic egos, are entitled etc.

Where did you hear that EE is conservative? + biology doesn't work that way, if there are more women than men then it's 51% to 49%

Hypergamy knows no bounds man... Here if ur not 185 tall it's over for you

JovanD said:

Hard cope

I'm 183 and I constantly see shorter guys with hot gfs

Akarin said:
Crustaciouse said:
Kek, and where did you take those informations from? Women here marry whoever they fucking want to. Most men work minimal wages in some shit factory and to afford wedding party (it is a must) they need to take a loan. Money is irrelevant for most women.
Probably the standard of living is a little lower there? I know in the West, women demand a lot here, especially those that are college educated.

Facade said:
We are more culturally and ethnically diverse than any SJW group
Some groups of have all types of people, man.

nausea said:
Kointo said:
I'm Polish like akarin.
untrue
Team whitey coming on its way ;).

Dekim said:
Here are some Balkan Chads
mitaka-1.jpg

Image_6355983_128_0.jpg

boris_dali_4.jpg
I think the middle guy looks the best. A few of the Balkans I've met are some pretty strong lads and I don't know what the fuck you guys are eating? But however, I want me some of those pastries, or pierogi you coulds are making, yum :p

DankIncel said:
Dekim said:
Duh. All Femoids want Chad.

Eastern European Femoids are pretty degenerate tbh.

towncel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Like really what's going on in EE? How do you guys not have a girlfriend or not end up having sex?
I heard that there's more women than men in those countries, so wouldn't dating be easier (since you guys have more of a chance)? Is this BS or something?
So explain yourselves :cowboy:

I'm pretty sure they struggle because of the femoids, they have gigantic egos, are entitled etc.
Where did you hear that EE is conservative? + biology doesn't work that way, if there are more women than men then it's 51% to 49%
I'm guessing a small percentage of guys are occupying with a lot of women at the same time.

JovanD said:
Yes, it certainly seems to be that way. Depends on which countries you live, some countries are taller, others shorter...

Dekim said:
JovanD said:
Hard cope
I'm 183 and I constantly see shorter guys with hot gfs
There's a lot of tall people in there, especially in the Balkans.

But yeah, having a good face matters quite a lot.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Probably the standard of living is a little lower there? I know in the West women demand a lot here, especially those that are college educated.

Some groups of have all types of people, man.

Team whitey coming on its way ;).

I think the middle guy looks the best. A few of the Balkans I've met are some pretty strong lads and I don't know what the fuck you guys are eating? But however, I want me some of those pastries, or pierogi you coulds are making, yum :p

I'm guessing a small percentage of guys are occupying with a lot of women at the same time.

Yes, it certainly seems to be that way. Depends on which countries you live, some countries are taller, others shorter...

There's a lot of tall people in there, especially in the Balkans.

But yeah, having a good face matters quite a lot.

Standard of living is the same, but the sad thing is that we can't afford the standard we somehow live. People earn 4 times less than in Germany for example but everything costs the same. I can't even imagine how easy must be life in the west if you can afford a new PC after a month in entry level job.

Women have high standards everywhere, there's no way of leaving inceldom.

I went to Europe and had no idea how to approach women over there. I think they run slow social game, IDK.

Or I'm just a bitch and you just pick up women in bars, LOL.

But guys didn't really seem to Holla at bitches, so who knows.

This was western Europe BTW.