Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I remove the need for affection

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
There is a specific character ive had an attachment for 8 years i want to remove it when you realize all women have this primal drive to feel lustful intentions for a deeply aggressive homicidal aggressor and control it for her benefit you will realize even women in anime are like this. Its a burden to a mans soul to have a strong urge for something we can't fulfill or are too aware to realize the thing we want slaves us to the nature of foids. Im tired of it I want to remove the part of my brain that is responsible for affection and love its too much and im starting to fucking lose it. Love is not for us it is used against us it is a game that we as men think it is a wholesome feeling but it is nothing more than a game for the female when you realize how rigged everything is. How do I become so apathetic and psychopathic (not violent) enough to be indifferent to this world.

nigga how tf have you managed to stay attached to a person for 8 years? Bitch has probably completely forgotten about you. Play videogames or something, find something to cope with.

nigga how tf have you managed to stay attached to a person for 8 years? Bitch has probably completely forgotten about you. Play videogames or something, find something to cope with.
its a fictional character im too far gone for video games shit focus and shit talent for playing video games I get bored easy i want to enjoy something

Last edited:
isolating yourself for the rest of your life can help reduce the pain of your primal urges that you cannot satisfy, sadly it’s not sustainable, ovER

I bought a sex doll to help my lust for affection. I really doubt she's going to help in all honesty since nothing can replace a woman's touch. Hundreds of millions of men have fought and died just to get affection from women.

im getting more and more numb and empty as time goes on. i keep saying myself "this is the truth, live it and see how it feels" and its terrible