Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if we were in an anime we would just be background characters or random NPCs that get killed

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
You know in anime when there's a huge battle and animators cut costs by doing 1000 CGI cloned characters? Or when the main characters are escaping, some enemy soldiers try to catch them and they get instakilled? Or when the villain shows up and destroys an entire village just to show how evil he is?

Well more likely than not that would be your destiny if you were an anime character. It's just statistics not everyone can be the main character or even someone relevant and if you were isekai'd you'd probably be the most random NPC you can imagine. It never began even for weebcels.

Example:
Weebcel: Oh cool I just died and got isekai'd can't wait to go in adventures and get a waifu just like in my shows. I wonder what character I'm going to be!
Anime character: Congrats soldier you made it, now get your stuff ready you have to march into a battle against a giant monster in 10 minutes
Weebcel: Oh fuck

Last edited:
Exactly:worryfeels:. The NPCpill is ruthless:cryfeels:.

You know in anime when there's a huge battle and animators cut costs by doing 1000 CGI cloned characters? Or when the main characters are escaping, some enemy soldiers try to catch them and they get instakilled? Or when the villain shows up and destroys an entire village just to show how evil he is?

Well more likely than not that would be your destiny if you were an anime character. It's just statistics not everyone can be the main character or even someone relevant and if you were isekai'd you'd probably be the most random NPC you can imagine. It never began even for weebcels.

Example:
Weebcel: Oh cool I just died and got isekai'd can't wait to go in adventures and get a waifu just like in my shows. I wonder what character I'm going to be!
Anime character: Congrats soldier you made it, now get your stuff ready you have to march into a battle against a giant monster in 10 minutes
couldnt be me

Or when the villain shows up and destroys an entire village just to show how evil he is?

Well more likely than not that would be your destiny if you were an anime character
Yeah, you're not wrong at all lmao.

Example:
I'd be a background character who gets destroyed by collateral damage in the first season.

I should have specified that you wouldn't be the villain in this case. You would be a random villager who dies :feelsbadman:
I'd probably be the mosquito that's buzzing around the protagonists head until he swats it away.

Sometimes i fantasize about being the loser that works up his way in the social hierarchy, but deep down that this is nothing but grade A copium

Suicide fuel for @AsakuraHao.

We’re like sardines if we did nobody cares