Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "It's always PERSONALITY more than LOOKS"

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
This angry foid had a go at me when I had Twitter (got sick of it, was surrounded by bluepilled liberals who keep making fun of me so I deleted). She would say I was wrong about how looks aren't as important as personality. Meanwhile...
Screenshot 20200803 132314 Twitter

She has dated interracially (well played), but only because he was "hot as hell" and was a "good kisser".

Jfl at the hypocrisy of this foid.

> arguing on twitter

A lot of these studies we've conducted are quite beyond what the normal person thinks about. Infact, many professors wouldn't touch some of the findings we've found because it would probably end their careers. Normies are just a part of their programming and what they think the world is like. Never debate them on this because the usual response is just anger and incel-like retorts. If you try to debate them they just go into cognitive dissonance and provide ancedotal strawman philosophy.

This is how they shut down the conversation.

Okay so before cuckcels start saying JBB. This is major proof of JBW i mean, she said the black guy was hot and was a good kisser right? That means he is a Tyrone, and the other white dudes she dated weren't as good (meaning they are hightier normie at best) So Tyrone has same SMV as hightier normies, and she must not be that hot if she got with non hot white dudes as she said, so as always, Tyrone getting with ugly white foids while Chad enjoys stacies of every race. Cuckcels and JBB BTFO

A lot of these studies we've conducted are quite beyond what the normal person thinks about. Infact, many professors wouldn't touch some of the findings we've found because it would probably end their careers. Normies are just a part of their programming and what they think the world is like. Never debate them on this because the usual response is just anger and incel-like retorts. If you try to debate them they just go into cognitive dissonance and provide ancedotal strawman philosophy.

This is how they shut down the conversation.
Problem with science these days, your future funding depends on findings having favourable results.

Big dick bragger = non chad with a big dick

memes write themselves

Okay so before cuckcels start saying JBB. This is major proof of JBW i mean, she said the black guy was hot and was a good kisser right? That means he is a Tyrone, and the other white dudes she dated weren't as good (meaning they are hightier normie at best) So Tyrone has same SMV as hightier normies, and she must not be that hot if she got with non hot white dudes as she said, so as always, Tyrone getting with ugly white foids while Chad enjoys stacies of every race. Cuckcels and JBB BTFO

Terabased, high IQ post

Epic cope, Chad is nothing compared to Tyronlites and high tier black normies in a foid's eyes.
Being non-white is an automatic +2SMV boost

Epic cope, Chad is nothing compared to Tyronlites and high tier black normies in a foid's eyes.

The irony of you calling out "cope" is palpable

Why yes, i ignore statistics and studies and common sense and high IQ conclusions and call them cope just so i could jerk off to blacked later like an IT member. What gave away that?

Ethnics need to be way better looking than your typical high tier white normie in order to stand a chance in todays dating market and especially against foids who only date/ fuck white guys.

I hate women
Yea

Last edited: