Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's almost Christmas

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
In case anyone hasn't looked at the date, or have but it somehow doesn't slow down the clock, only speed it up for some bizarre reason. Christmas bullshit ads will start airing and you'll be reminded to go visit family. Or not, in which case the lack of your family's prodding will only remind you how alone you are. It will be permanently dark and all of it will seem like a comforting fever dream.
Anyway, what are your plans for this season? I always get reminded of pic related
1292435190630.jpg

My family are a bunch of idiots, but whatever at least I hope they make some nice food this christmas. I will take it and leave, hope they arent idiots this year where they make smirk regards about my current state. Maybe this year I can finally somewhat enjoy one day out of the whole year.

when you become oldcel, christmas is like any other day

One positive thing about living in a Muslim country is that christmas isn’t celebrated here.

I will have to attend stupid family gatherings and sit awkwardly like the autist I am.Also the bitch cousin will be annoyingly attention whoring:reeeeee::reeeeee:

Are you guys up on 'cuffing?' It's a real thing where girls don't want to be alone at the holidays so you might actually find someone that will manipulate you and dump you hard after Jan 1.

im gonna ask santa for a girlfriend

Fuck its almost November, time is moving at an unforgiving rate...

I might ask my parents for a PS4 but I don't think that will happen, or get The Crew 2 along with GTA V for my Xbox One

I'll be posting on Incels.co on Christmas day like I did last year.

IncelTears will obviously take a break from watchdogging Incel forums as they all definitely have lives outside of le'reddit.

One positive thing about living in a Muslim country is that christmas isn’t celebrated here.
I love Christmas. I get two weeks off work and get to drink and stuff my face.

Are you guys up on 'cuffing?' It's a real thing where girls don't want to be alone at the holidays so you might actually find someone that will manipulate you and dump you hard after Jan 1.
foids only want to cuff chads tho, even worse because normally they'll accept subhumans as betabuxx, but this is basically a ONS they want good looking guys only.