Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's a sad fact that women find a man's capacity, potential and and ability for violence sexually attractive

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
It's not a coincidence that almost every single trait women find attractive in a man is convenient for helping the man physically dominate or harm other men. Tall, broad, with a thick skull.

Women love power, not men. A woman will never respect you if she sees you lose a fight or sees you timid in confrontation

It's not a coincidence that almost every single trait women find attractive in a man is convenient for helping the man physically dominate or harm other men. Tall, broad, with a thick skull.

Women love power, not men. A woman will never respect you if she sees you lose a fight or sees you timid in confrontation
cope. chad lost a fight and was crying on the floor and she still stayed with him. it's all about looks

Most men think this way too tbh, but its the same men women love

cope. chad lost a fight and was crying on the floor and she still stayed with him. it's all about looks
I guarantee she'll even lose attraction to that chad if she sees him on the ground dominated by another man
9879306-6710597-She_shared_her_story_in_a_section-a-77_1550268130791.jpg

I thought you were a good fighter, where is your gf?

No, when incel is capable to beat Chad, they will just call you psycho and help him and still will like that Chad

It makes no sense when you live in modern society. When you live in the wilderness, it makes perfect sense that women would prefer a guy that can hit the hardest and kill something quickly.

it's hard to tell which is the more important factor, looks or violence.

when incel is capable to beat Chad, they will just call you psycho and help him and still will like that Chad
this is true have experienced it myself that they will do that, but they will lose attraction to that chad. and i wouldn't necessarily interpret a woman calling you a psycho as something bad. or to take any words of a woman at face value.

It's a sad fact that women find a man's capacity, potential and and ability for violence sexually attractive​

I can't be too critical of this because I find women who are able to defend themselves (or others) or defeat enemies attractive in a weird way.

Point
Nevada
Slash
Kneel
Anon
Peace
Pillow
Xmas

I think the key difference is I'm not JUST (or even PRIMARILY) attracted to violent or combat-capable girls (plenty of appeal, perhaps more predominantly, in peaceful/gentle/incapable ones) where I can admire a lot of other virtues about them.

This is something which I think is less prevalent with foids' inner workings, however they might verbally or even consciously lament about wanting gentlemen.

I guarantee she'll even lose attraction to that chad if she sees him on the ground dominated by another man
9879306-6710597-She_shared_her_story_in_a_section-a-77_1550268130791.jpg
Ok, it’s official. They shouldn’t have any rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back