Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITers think that we're racist jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
IT has reposted a thread from a struggling ethnicel and think that it's "racist" just because he's talking about ethnic people negatively, because he's saying that they have it bad. Apparently you have to deny the struggle of ethnicels and pretend everything's fine in order to not be racist :feelstastyman:

I am racist though.

I acknowledge ethnics have it bad. Guess that means I'm racist.:feelstastyman:

just say NIGGERSS

I want a white girlfriend

im too if by racist you mean realizing that human races are a thing and have different traits, but i feel for ethnicels
That's race realist. i'm racist. i hate many other races.

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT IT THINKS :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This is the least racist place on the internet. I'm not even kidding.
Yes some people are openly racist but there are also a lot of ethnics here who are free to speak as well.

I have a much better feeling when reading threads on this site than I have when reading stuff on reddit for example, even tho those virtue signalling hateful retards do their best to pretend that they're actually good people. You just can feel the hate they are concealing in order to virtue signal. There's a certain evil felt everywhere else that I don't feel here.

Yes some people are openly racist but there are also a lot of ethnics here who are free to speak as well.

I have a much better feeling when reading threads on this site than I have when reading stuff on reddit for example, even tho those virtue signalling hateful retards do their best to pretend that they're actually good people. You just can feel the hate they are concealing in order to virtue signal. There's a certain evil felt everywhere else that I don't feel here.
Based

Calling some of the users here racist is true and understandable.

However calling the blackpill racist for putting curries and Asians at the bottom of the totem pole and whites at the top is retarded. It's like blaming the weatherman for an upcoming hurricane.

Last edited:

However calling the blackpill racist for putting curries and Asians at the bottom of the totem pole and whites at the top is retarded. It's like blaming the weatherman for an upcoming hurricane.
Tbh.

They are correct. I am racist and I am proud

based

This. And we aren't the one's who actively enforce said totem pole in the real world. It's their precious kweens :soy::society:.

It's a new thread everyday about some Noodlewhore or Pajeet rejecting her on men for white guys, so tell me more about whose enforcing the totem pole. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I am least racist on this forum

I respect incels of all races and hate foids of all races

I want an Indian gf.

I hate my race,i am a fking racist you IT cucks

im too if by racist you mean realizing that human races are a thing and have different traits, but i feel for ethnicels
these retards think that everyone is equal but at the same time they're treating us like subhumans lol

Who are you fooling you retard. We are racists. Almost all of us are racists but I don't mind them because I'd rather be among openly racists folks over snarky virtue signalling back stabbing libtards. Let's be real, as long as there is a concept of black and white people are gonna be racists. You can't stop tribalism mentality. So instead of being all bothered up about it why not just learn to accept your flaws and ignore the stupid shit. Online racism literally shouldn't bother anyone. It's just a bunch of pixels said by a dude who's existence doesn't matter to you. Lmao at turds crying about "muh rasicm". Shove your racism up your ass and cry more. Normalfag tears fuel me. God I hate everyone so much it's unreal.

Racists are more reasonable and intelligent than libtards.

Of course we are racist. The world is racist. People are racist. I am eternally baffled by people who consciously pretend everyone is the same in the name of fighting racism--as if it's something irrational.

I see a rattlesnake I shoot it. Maybe not all rattlesnakes would bite me, but I know that different animals have different traits, so I exercise prejudice.

"But racist incel! People are way more advanced than animals and prejudice is bad!!!!!"

We recognize the differences in behaviors between species of higher apes. Shouldn't the more complicated human psyche be capable of GREATER differences? Shouldn't THOUSANDS of years of separate environments cause SOME SORT of difference? Why do you think introducing foreign species to a new biosphere is usually dangerous?

I am genuinely baffled at people claiming not to be racist.

Who are you fooling you retard. We are racists. Almost all of us are racists but I don't mind them because I'd rather be among openly racists folks over snarky virtue signalling back stabbing libtards. Let's be real, as long as there is a concept of black and white people are gonna be racists. You can't stop tribalism mentality. So instead of being all bothered up about it why not just learn to accept your flaws and ignore the stupid shit. Online racism literally shouldn't bother anyone. It's just a bunch of pixels said by a dude who's existence doesn't matter to you. Lmao at turds crying about "muh rasicm". Shove your racism up your ass and cry more. Normalfag tears fuel me. God I hate everyone so much it's unreal.
:feelsUgh:

Of course we are racist. The world is racist. People are racist. I am eternally baffled by people who consciously pretend everyone is the same in the name of fighting racism--as if it's something irrational.

I see a rattlesnake I shoot it. Maybe not all rattlesnakes would bite me, but I know that different animals have different traits, so I exercise prejudice.

"But racist incel! People are way more advanced than animals and prejudice is bad!!!!!"

We recognize the differences in behaviors between species of higher apes. Shouldn't the more complicated human psyche be capable of GREATER differences? Shouldn't THOUSANDS of years of separate environments cause SOME SORT of difference? Why do you think introducing foreign species to a new biosphere is usually dangerous?

I am genuinely baffled at people claiming not to be racist.
Based

IT has reposted a thread from a struggling ethnicel and think that it's "racist" just because he's talking about ethnic people negatively, because he's saying that they have it bad. Apparently you have to deny the struggle of ethnicels and pretend everything's fine in order to not be racist :feelstastyman:
I don't understand why people of our forum keep looking at what those IncelTears idiots are saying.
Why would we care about those stupid bluepilled brainless normies ? Their lives and their opinions are unsignificant.

I don't understand why people of our forum keep looking at what those IncelTears idiots are saying.
Why would we care about those stupid bluepilled brainless normies ? Their lives and their opinions are unsignificant.
high IQ ngl

A morbid curiosity about what the bluepill does to people's perceptions, in my case anyways.

I want white gf because of special body features. I recognise the struggle of ethnicels, they have it far worse.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They are also the same people who hate colored men and would only date nordic Chad men. The literal bipolar disorder of these people :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: just pick one already

Jfl IT is hypocritical. They are racist and extremely lookist in itself. They can go suck a dick for being the oblivious hypocritical retards that they are

I do feel bad for ethnics. If you all want to preserve your race you have to fuck some UGLY ASS bitches ngl

A morbid curiosity about what the bluepill does to people's perceptions, in my case anyways.
So it's curiosity ? I can understand that so. But why being ashamed of what they say ? I mean, we don't care at all about their stupid bluepilled speeches.

Women are the ultimate racists

More ethnics here than there.

I'm not particularly racist but I don't like black men sleeping with white women and being arrogant about it.

I acknowledge ethnics have it bad. Guess that means I'm racist.:feelstastyman:

They are also the same people who hate colored men and would only date nordic Chad men. The literal bipolar disorder of these people :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: just pick one already

Women are the ultimate racists

More ethnics here than there.
If you are a non black ethnic male a lot of the things people say and that you read about online will be racist and that's true anywhere. It's not specific to incel or blackpilled spaces.
@tehgymcel420 @RREEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
I'm a racist ricecel because of women in society. Its very clear women of all races strongly discriminate against Asian men in the dating market.

Before the normies and ITers call me racist, they need to look at themselves in the mirror. Oh wait, its just a preference when foids racially discriminate but when I dare to mention it, I'm a racist jfl...