Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AITA for not wanting to date a girl that had a white boy phase?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AITAH/comments/1c4da2m/aita_for_not_wanting_to_date_a_girl_that_had_a/

While talking, she gave me her TikTok, and out of curiosity, I was looking at videos she had posted. One of the older ones was saying ‘white guys on top’, so I asked her what that was about. She said she used to only exclusively like white guys, but changed her mind and likes brown guys as well now.

I honestly thought that was just kinda odd and offputting, so I told her I didn’t want to go on a date with her anymore. She asked why, and I said that even if she’s over it now, I just think regardless of if she’s over that period of her life now, it’s just weird to have had one to begin with.

She said it’s not fair and she deserves a second chance from her past mistakes, but I honestly think I made the right call.

Of course they call him racist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And cue the JBW noodlewhore :foidSoy:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AITAH/comments/1c4da2m/aita_for_not_wanting_to_date_a_girl_that_had_a/kzmzewx/

:feelsseriously:

Honorary chadpreet. If the seal on a jar of jam is gone, I don't buy it. Why should it be any different with women?

AFF90820 F125 4786 8982 F2E9FC82949B

The irony of telling him people can have preferences but calling him racist for his

Ayyy a chadpreet fr at leqat he respects himself fr

white guys should post "damn i had my black girl era when i was in to roleplaying sexually as a slave master" :bigbrain:

She wanted a white husband and half white kids. She got pumped and dumped, and now wants to fall back on a pajeet for ful sapporting her!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God, I love being arab. This shit would never fly with us.

She wanted a white husband and half white kids. She got pumped and dumped, and now wants to fall back on a pajeet for ful sapporting her!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God, I love being arab. This shit would never fly with us.
Would it really tho

0 upvotes from soyddit cucks, what a surprise

Chinks, take some notes from this curry. Once a race traitor, always a race traitor.

He titled it wrong and the smoothbrains just auto-fire with "you're racist".

Should have been
>AITA for not wanting to date a girl that expressed white supremacist views?

Reddit has some of the simplest motherfuckers on the internet. I honestly don't even think they get the irony of calling a brown guy "racist" for not wanting to date someone who said "whites on top"

So much gaslighting lol. Whenever a woman is racist to a man they think its alright because she wasn't attracted to hi.

why do pajeets call themselves south asians? I know they don't exclusively mean indians, still always confuses me

He titled it wrong and the smoothbrains just auto-fire with "you're racist".

Should have been
>AITA for not wanting to date a girl that expressed white supremacist views?
:bigbrain:

her "white boy phase" will never end

Reddit has some of the simplest motherfuckers on the internet. I honestly don't even think they get the irony of calling a brown guy "racist" for not wanting to date someone who said "whites on top"
Possibly because two of their premises contradict

The ultimate premise is that women can do no wrong, so this woman doing something wrong and being racist can't compute, so it doesn't. The woman wasn't racist, it was a preference, they think. This man was racist, they think.

What a cuck for even dating this short ugly poojeeta

@Lv99_BixNood I am glad brocels like you exist. This gaslighting is very powerful and can brainwash guys into becoming cucks if they are countered. You are actually doing a great service for your fellow man by calling the gaslighting out.

I should have been one of the white guys she had a fling with.

a south asian with self respect