Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITers think that we're racist jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
I'm a racist ricecel because of women in society. Its very clear women of all races strongly discriminate against Asian men in the dating market.

Before the normies and ITers call me racist, they need to look at themselves in the mirror. Oh wait, its just a preference when foids racially discriminate but when I dare to mention it, I'm a racist jfl...
And also don't forget racial preferences are apparently not racist and just a preference but it's racist if you say that you aren't personally interested in dating black or ethnic women or express preference in dating a specific type of woman

[UWSL][UWSL]Not so much with you, there are many white based users, but 99.98% of today's whites are pure shit, just vast to see how they try to subvert all world cultures and turn the whole world into a soy feminist world[/UWSL] [UWSL]without soul.[/UWSL] [UWSL]The last chance for the whites ended in 1945, the world must now belong to the ethnics.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Are ethnics ready to inherit the world?

Calling some of the users here racist is true and understandable.

However calling the blackpill racist for putting curries and Asians at the bottom of the totem pole and whites at the top is retarded. It's like blaming the weatherman for an upcoming hurricane.
perfectly said

Proud racist, homophobe, transphobe, you name it. Fuck those.

It is worth examining why liberal soys and foids have this massive stigma against racism, such that any discussion about race is reduced to a pejorative.

It's simply because in modern, multiethnic states, racial consciousness would tend to cause social disruptions that are problematic for the ruling class :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Racism is a female trait
Weird how every liberal reddit-cuck soyboy isn't racist then.

Not being racist is a bluepilled trait, there are obvious differences between races if you look at IQ or how well they do in certain sports. Once you admit that there are differences then being racist is like having a favorite ice cream flavor, you don't have to hate the other flavors but you definitely have one you like the best and one that you like the least.

For example whites would be the good ones like vanilla, chocolate or cinnamon
And blacks and arabs would be diarrhea-flavored.
No judgement here if you like diarrhea-flavor more than vanilla.

I don't understand why people of our forum keep looking at what those IncelTears idiots are saying.
Why would we care about those stupid bluepilled brainless normies ? Their lives and their opinions are unsignificant.
Who are you fooling you retard. We are racists. Almost all of us are racists but I don't mind them because I'd rather be among openly racists folks over snarky virtue signalling back stabbing libtards. Let's be real, as long as there is a concept of black and white people are gonna be racists. You can't stop tribalism mentality. So instead of being all bothered up about it why not just learn to accept your flaws and ignore the stupid shit. Online racism literally shouldn't bother anyone. It's just a bunch of pixels said by a dude who's existence doesn't matter to you. Lmao at turds crying about "muh rasicm". Shove your racism up your ass and cry more. Normalfag tears fuel me. God I hate everyone so much it's unreal.