Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It was over since elementary school

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Ever since I was in elementary school I was already getting rejected by girls made fun of and got ugly by my classmates people already wanted me dead in elementary school it never even begun for me it didn’t get any better from there in middle school girls rejected me and my peers still ostracized me in high school I still got rejected and ostracized now as an adult the same thing is happening to this day it never ended and it never will I will forever be rejected by society and women nobody will ever date me nobody will ever befriend me I’m gonna live alone and I’m gonna die alone

brutal yet relatable:feelsrope:

And those same people will turn around and wonder why men go ER

I was the class clown because i wanted kids to like me, until i got hit by a car at 4th grade and kids basically laughed at me. I realized they gave zero fucks for me. I withdrew into myself and didnt clown anymore, half of the kids started talking behind my back. For the girls i was completely invisible so we never interacted while some of the boys tried to put me down all the time. I knew from the beginning that my worth is less than others considering i was a extremely poor ethnic kid.

At elementary school if you missed your first hug, its over.

It was the same for me

Ever since I was in elementary school I was already getting rejected by girls made fun of and got ugly by my classmates people already wanted me dead in elementary school it never even begun for me it didn’t get any better from there in middle school girls rejected me and my peers still ostracized me in high school I still got rejected and ostracized now as an adult the same thing is happening to this day it never ended and it never will I will forever be rejected by society and women nobody will ever date me nobody will ever befriend me I’m gonna live alone and I’m gonna die alone

It can mean a simple greeting, as when Lyric kicked me for greeting her in elementary school, to when my half-cousins would hit me and laugh with their mother,

Aspie John was only seven when he entered elementary school. He briefly visited a different elementary school, where he encountered a young light-skinned Black girl named April. April was older, taller, and bullied Aspie John a bit, along with her Black males friends, often. Aspie John once started crying during playtime, due to a misunderstanding with his teacher. He completed his assignment, and believed the teacher didn't want him to join the other children.

His second elementary school, though, was where he experienced the most bullying and problems.

Aspie John, during classtime, would chew on wide pencils and vomit from graphite. He was anxious walking into the classroom and barely knew the other youth present. However, he met a young male named Dakari and quickly befriended him.

P2:

View attachment 624743

View attachment 624751

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

Yes...Ashley. In elementary, Ashley was a bit kind to Aspie John, though she did something on one occasion that made him a bit anxious and uncomfortable(Platonic). Gabriella, Lyric's best friend, was however much different...she bullied Aspie John and Dakari with Lyric.

Gabriella resembled Carly Palacios.

Bonus Chapter:

Aspie John's classmates often fought with the teacher. His teacher would grab the misbehaving student and promptly force them into the corner. Johnny, Antonio, Dark-skinned April, Vincent...

One day, Aspie John was sitting near the school exit awaiting his mother when he noticed Johnny's presence. Johnny was often among the last ones to leave, and the two spent time together briefly on this occasion speaking. Johnny was quite respectful and friendly to Aspie John.

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 01 10 08

(Elementary School)

Observe:

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 01 13 16

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 01 12 55

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 01 12 43

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 00 56 33

Remember reading an article that by jr. high or end of jr. high girls have already picked who will be the sex havers and non-sex havers. Basically, by then, girls have already chosen who the winners will be, with the rest of men fighting a never ending battle to beta Buxx.

In my elementary school 90% of guys didn't cared of foids, and the remaining 10% were seen as fags.

It was over from the day we were born

I had a good childhood despite being currently incel KHHV, the best stage of my life was childhood
Since adolescence my life has become hell because I became a manlet and because I developed facial deformities (hypoplasia of the middle third, mandibular prognathism and class III malocclusion)
I think to have a bad childhood you have to have autism or be extremely ugly
By the way, medically diagnosed autistics are legitimate incels

Same I've had females treat me like a piece of shit since I was 4-5 yrs old back in 98-99 onwards.