Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Late Night Rant

IncelSince2002

IncelSince2002

Banned
-
I HATE MY BROTHER. He literally looks like an incel (negative canthal tilt, recessed mandible, retruded infraorbital rim placement) but because he got lucky and ended up being 6’1 the foids swarm all over him and it pisses me off. That bugeyed bid is with some roastie who has a kid from a previous marriage too, and got unironically cucked by his high school girlfriend, but is too fucking stupid to understand me when I inform him about hypergamy and monkeybranching sluts. He has the gall to mock me - that's the thanks I get for trying to help him out :feelskek:

FYI i’m a white NT 170cm/5’7, 54kg/119lb wristcel. I have a high iq but since i’m a sub5 male and my brother heightmogs me I get zero attention from foids. I’m completely invisible to them. Never had a job. Ostracized from society. I fucking hate how women larp as oppressed when we’re at the mercy of female choice, despite their physiological and psychological inferiority. FUCK IT ALL!!!!! FUCK THIS GYNOCRACY!!!!!!

You're Norm MacLean and your brother is Chet.

How do you have IQ and not a job?

Do you still live with your parents of something? how can you not have a job?