Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT wants you to work your ass off to fuck a fat ugly bitch

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
These cunts in IT obviously just want you to bust your ass at gymmaxxing, careermaxxing, social statusmax just for a fat ugly 2/10 landwhale with zits on her pancake ass.

Do these retards even know how the world works lmao, this is the new standard

Why would any male in 2022 accept that?

These cunts in IT obviously just want you to bust your ass at gymmaxxing, careermaxxing, social statusmax just for a fat ugly 2/10 landwhale with zits on her pancake ass.

they are :bluepill:

You said it yourself it’s the new standard. Daily I see in shape men in their 30’s with good careers with some flat overweight whore. :feelspuke:
Makes me sick. The worst part is these men will defend it so they don’t offend m’lady or be accused of being pedo for going after foids in their prime

bluepill males actually do not know whats going on. few like me knew somethings wrong so i seeked the truth and found the Blackpill, but i was also literate and can read, many cant read so language is a barrier and most are indoctrined by religion that they are the only providers and foids are precious , in a world where foids are liberated this leads to a deadly toxin that benefits foids and turn men into cucks.

Daily I see in shape men in their 30’s with good careers with some flat overweight whore. :feelspuke:
Makes me sick. The worst part is these men will defend it so they don’t offend m’lady or be accused of being pedo for going after foids in their prime
they have been overdosed on bluepill and on top of that the redpill. this creates a nasty mixture of delusion that one cannot come out of it, and by the time he gets any sense back its too late and he have been fuckd in the ass by the sate and the his wife.

I'd rather remain a virgin than have sex with a filthy fat woman :feelzez: