Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It nevER began for me

B

Biowaste Removal

This is a work of fiction.
★★★★★
I have both autism and ADHD. No one else in my family has autism, one of my cousins has ADHD but he's super NT. On top of that, I'm a deathnic in the west, and an ugly one too. I am constantly trapped in my thoughts, lacking all situational awareness while hyperfocusing on one thing at a time, dogshit attention span, can't do anything productive for more than 15 minutes on end, socially awkward despite being fully aware of it I can't change it, no matter how many times I try to mask it. I will never achieve anything in life, I will nevER fit in. I don't know what horrific crimes I must have committed in my past life to be cursed like this. I want to apply for NEETbux but that would mean cutting my studymaxxing and career by half and dashing any dreams of me ever earning a good salary through some ricecel stem career.

Do you have IQ buff?

Chinks are fakecel. You have kpoop halo

Chinks are fakecel. You have kpoop halo
tom cruise laughing GIF

Holy copium

Of who? You?
Nah chinks are the biggest truecels out there. Probably the least valued by women unfortunately :feelsbadman:

I look kinda like one so it's ultra insane nightmare mode for me.

I have both autism and ADHD. No one else in my family has autism, one of my cousins has ADHD but he's super NT. On top of that, I'm a deathnic in the west, and an ugly one too. I am constantly trapped in my thoughts, lacking all situational awareness while hyperfocusing on one thing at a time, dogshit attention span, can't do anything productive for more than 15 minutes on end, socially awkward despite being fully aware of it I can't change it, no matter how many times I try to mask it. I will never achieve anything in life, I will nevER fit in. I don't know what horrific crimes I must have committed in my past life to be cursed like this. I want to apply for NEETbux but that would mean cutting my studymaxxing and career by half and dashing any dreams of me ever earning a good salary through some ricecel stem career.
It never began for me too. It's in the name you know

What do you mean by this?
Ask @Atavistic Autist , in order to get neetbux you have to pretty much show them how disabled you are

But there's no way for me to pursue a well earning career afterwards