Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If it never began in highschool. It never will. You'll always be doomed.

It’s also not guaranteed that you will lose your virginity just because you managed to luck out and get a gf.
I mean at least you had teen love and to experience a girlfriend.

But yes, if your too young and she and or you for some reason dont want to have sex yet you stay a Virgin through Highschool.

But Ive got another problem with this altogether: Why the breakup? Are these really relationships or are these just so called "Situationships"?

Its not just the pain to find a girlfriend - for any Sub7 a hard struggle in and of itself BUT keeping her? Thats the next mission basically.

You have to consistently get her occupid with something or she will walk away fast and EVEN if you do that - she can ALWAYS monkeybranch. Thats just something that wasnt possible when out parents lived and dated. Back then you competed with like a small group of guys next door and the possibility for her to get someone better wasnt that easy, nor were man as opportunistic - but now?

Your competing with THE ENTIRE WORLD and theres millions of Simps!

The average guy plays on hardcore Mode right now.

Most of my friends ascended in university. You're fucked after that though.

It was over for me in primary school (for USA that's elementary). That's when the bullying and disgust began. By the time I got to high school it was out of the question that I would ever find a gf or even a real friend.

True. High school was the easiest time to socialize. If you failed to get a gf there, you’re fucked. I’m sick of people saying it’s not over till 30 or something. It’s over once you become an adult virgin with no relationship experience. Even if you do somehow get a gf afterwards, a lot of damage has already been done by missing the developmental milestone that is teen love. There will always be a hole in your soul

True. High school was the easiest time to socialize. If you failed to get a gf there, you’re fucked. I’m sick of people saying it’s not over till 30 or something. It’s over once you become an adult virgin with no relationship experience. Even if you do somehow get a gf afterwards, a lot of damage has already been done by missing the developmental milestone that is teen love. There will always be a hole in your soul
this is borderline retarded, most people ik are popular im school yet choose not to out with girls

I only had one best friend throughout highschool and it's because I knew him in my previous middle school. It was always hard for me to make friends with other people.

Facts id argue this extends to middle school too. If you have no friends in middle school that fucks your social skills to the point where you have no friends in highschool either. Thats what will kill you socially
Your social status is determined by birth

Facts id argue this extends to middle school too. If you have no friends in middle school that fucks your social skills to the point where you have no friends in highschool either. Thats what will kill you socially
Basically how it was for me, with the exception I was friends with one other outcast loser like me in middle school, but hated and bullied by everyone else. I had no friends in high school. Despite all this, my mother still wonders why I can’t just make friends and get a gf as an adult

Having low status in high school (not having a friend group, no teen love and being bullied or ignored) will scare you for life and make you a certified truecel.