Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT member posts about incels reporting thots to the IRS, normies show up and back incels, IT deletes/unlists thread.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Luckily the link was still in my history.

Incels: It's over cucktears, we have the high ground!

CT: You underestimate my power

Incels: Don't try it!

*tries to call out incels for validation but gets thread flamed*

CT: Agh!

cucktears BTFO

This is really really great, but the normies aren't really on "our" side here. If Incels.is is doing this to take down Instathots, that's not what the normies want. They want to help the Instathots. Provided they pay taxes. Incels.is wants to shut down the flesh trade. Normies want to legitimize the flesh trade. Empower it so it's as strong as a real business.

UsernameForSexStuff

Degenerate cuck19 points · 15 hours ago
They're almost certainly evading taxes, but so are restaurant waitstaff. Why isn't this guy targeting restaurant waitstaff? Because he thinks sex workers are degenerate whores who need to be punished, that's why. This isn't about taxes at all, it's about targeting a group of people for harassment; here the government is just being used as a tool for that harassment.

Its about time :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek:

Wrong even from the first word - he is married.

Incels: It's over cucktears, we have the high ground!

CT: You underestimate my power

Incels: Don't try it!

*tries to call out incels for validation but gets thread flamed*

CT: Agh!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Did the guy who started the reports call himself an "incel" or did IT (or some foids from other sites) put that label on him because he dared to attack roasties?

I am wondering if now everyone is an "incel" if he dares to criticize foids.

>implying David Wu is incel
dumb roasties

since when did people start posting in IT calling out ITs BS?

positive development tbh

UsernameForSexStuff

They're almost certainly evading taxes, but so are restaurant waitstaff. Why isn't this guy targeting restaurant waitstaff? Because he thinks sex workers are degenerate whores who need to be punished, that's why. This isn't about taxes at all, it's about targeting a group of people for harassment; here the government is just being used as a tool for that harassment.
Jfl. I bet if this cuck found out a group of conservatives weren't paying taxes he'd report them in a minute. Obviously we're reporting them because they're our enemies, but there's nothing wrong with that.

>implying David Wu is incel
dumb roasties
F1FD36B2 3566 4AD4 8E9B 94A81DD51CF4

I'd rather not side with the normalfaggots

Never forget when IT was subreddit of the day and everyone sided with us.

Just a bullying sub.
Those behind that sub deserve a savage beating, they are truly the only people on earth that hate so deeply and wish for harm to come upon, not women, not cucks, but these IT pieces of shit.
Fuck them.

Damn, those comments and upvotes are very nice. IT is getting BLACK(pill)ED.

I like how everyone in that thread called out the fact that a lot of the guys reporting these roasties aren't even incel.
Once again proving incel = men I don't like. Also proof of the just world fallacy they believe in, that people who disagree with me must be wretched people that no one would ever date! Meanwhile the guy doing this is an actual Chang and is married.
4mkAMOY.jpg

Blackpill proven again.

UsernameForSexStuff

I don't think waitstaff make enough from tips to have to report it on their taxes do they?

Jfl. I bet if this cuck found out a group of conservatives weren't paying taxes he'd report them in a minute. Obviously we're reporting them because they're our enemies, but there's nothing wrong with that.

I like this stuff here the best. I've only read down 60% so far. Gonna finish it later.

Attachments

• highlight.JPG
    highlight.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 164
IT is like the Inquisition, no one can dare to say something negative about foids.

Foids are angels to IT eyes.

Does anyone know who are IT modds in RL ? (pictures, names ?)

DEATH TO CUCK TEARS

Cucktears supports illegal activity, report them to the IRS lol

Haha, they have no arguments, they are clearly bitter as hell.

I'd rather not side with the normalfaggots

Au contraire. I'd rather they side with us. Which they have done.

Just a bullying sub.

Thanks for your Social Media Activism. Very much appreciated.

Those behind that sub deserve a savage beating, they are truly the only people on earth that hate so deeply and wish for harm to come upon, not women, not cucks, but these IT pieces of shit.
Fuck them.

This.

This is really really great, but the normies aren't really on "our" side here. If Incels.is is doing this to take down Instathots, that's not what the normies want. They want to help the Instathots. Provided they pay taxes. Incels.is wants to shut down the flesh trade. Normies want to legitimize the flesh trade. Empower it so it's as strong as a real business.

I don't mind legitimizing them. Just pay their taxes like all other legitimate businesses. That's all.

\I don't mind legitimizing them. Just pay their taxes like all other legitimate businesses. That's all.

Then this is good for you, this is probably more likely to happen than what a lot of people are hoping will happen: Instahoes cry and run away and the world laughs at them for trying to "cheat" people.

Then this is good for you, this is probably more likely to happen than what a lot of people are hoping will happen: Instahoes cry and run away and the world laughs at them for trying to "cheat" people.

If they cheat people then it's fraud. Simple as.

If they cheat people then it's fraud. Simple as.

They're not "intentionally" cheating people, they're cheating people in the way that a lemonade stand or a kissing booth or a waiter who accepts tips cheats people. It's that they don't know they're supposed to pay taxes, technically. And when they do know, they'll probably just end up happily paying them. Happily. So this isn't much of a revenge crusade.

Someone asks

"what's the deal with you Americans calling whores sex workers?"

And the top response is "We as a nation have allowed our system of morals to be annihilated by nihilistic degenerates."

This is great. :feelskek:

Just a bullying sub.
I remember this.
Someone asks

"what's the deal with you Americans calling whores sex workers?"

And the top response is "We as a nation have allowed our system of morals to be annihilated by nihilistic degenerates."

This is great. :feelskek:
Based. :feelskek:

Even normies hate that foids have so much power.

Femonists use the armed government forces (police & military) to persecute men, but it's not okay when it's time for femonists to pay their taxes.
Next on the 4chan block: Reporting femonist teachers who strip naked, do sexual acts &/or dress like whores for classes.

IT is a joke to Reddit normies. Good riddance. IT users are truly lower than incels.

Lol, just look at this retarded comment from an IT mod:

"Imagine having so little to do with your life you start reporting low-mid income sex workers to the IRS" - says the MODERATOR of a subreddit dedicated to stalking ugly, depressed and suicidal virgins. :feelshaha:

"Not these ladies faults they learned how to harness the power of male thirst" - of course it's NEVER the "ladies" ( :lul::lul::lul: ) fault! Preying on the misfortune of others is perfectly justified, right? You go girl!

"Imagine having so little to do with your life you start reporting low-mid income sex workers to the IRS" - says the MODERATOR of a subreddit dedicated to stalking ugly, depressed and suicidal virgins. :feelshaha:

"Not these ladies faults they learned how to harness the power of male thirst" - of course it's NEVER the "ladies" ( :lul::lul::lul: ) fault! Preying on the misfortune of others is perfectly justified, right? You go girl!

BWAHAHAHA

UsernameForSexStuff

Many more people want to end the antiquated restaurant 'tip' policy that's prevalent in the western world.

JFL, the hypocrisy of cuckqueers is a meme at this point

Many more people want to end the antiquated restaurant 'tip' policy that's prevalent in the western world.
Waiter tips are pennies compared to what a Dubai port-a-potty earns having sex with terrorist leaders in UAE.

a potential upside to Biden's doubling the quantity of IRS agents
Hilarious

they'll probably only go after republican voters at first, but if we get a republican in office to pressure the IRS they will go after the lefties/thots/welfare negresses as well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back