Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Found the incel!", "You sound like a incel", "Ugh another incel on this forum"

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
These cucks and foids are really dumb, they do not understand the internet at all, they think that saying something like that will make people rethink their opinions or regret them, the truth is that men, the real ones and not the cucks, do not want to be chained by this type of fallacy, they will do exactly the opposite,

"Uh you're calling me a incel because of my opinion? As if that would make me change it?? You know? these incels are kind right in a lot of subjects."

Let them call men who are gaining knowledge through redpills of incels, this will only accelerate the process of them learning about the blackpill, if they think that this pathetic tactic will serve for something will only be to increase our numbers faster.

thanks for the help you fucking cucks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its called being a decent human being bro
You guys!

Edit: spelling

Edit 2: Wow thanks for the gold, kind stranger

I HATE YOU CUCKTEARS GO SUCK YOUR WIFE BOYFRIEND COCK AND PUT ON XVIDEOS FOR OTHERS CUCKS LIKE YOU TO ENJOY YOU FUCKERS, YOUR TIME WILL COME YOU SOYFUCKERS

This is one of the downsides of going mainstream, now people can use those phrases as an excuse to not engage in an argument with you.

It was much easier to spread the blackpill when we were more obscure
Well then start name calling them.

I’ve seen people say this in various places, for those that had an RL avy, they were 95% :soy: or sub-7 fems. Attractive women are too busy to care about this shit and no real incels ever approach them enough, most guys are too busy trying to get laid/paid. It’s basically a low-T bitter marker when someone uses incel as an insult.

Ad hominem addressed to the man's sexuality of levels of success is female argumentation 101.

I HATE YOU CUCKTEARS GO SUCK YOUR WIFE BOYFRIEND COCK AND PUT ON XVIDEOS FOR OTHERS CUCKS LIKE YOU TO ENJOY YOU FUCKERS, YOUR TIME WILL COME YOU SOYFUCKERS

basically any sort of these cumbacks are a result of Tyrone's own comeback on their face. for being a decent human being, of course.

Last edited:
How to tell someone's an incel - use your eyes!

You sound like a incel"
You sound like mentally ill.

Normalshits are annoying cunts but IT Faggots are mentally ill sjw freaks. WTF is wrong with those deranged retards?
I don't know. Society has a giant mental illness.

You know something is wrong when you argue someone by their looks instead of their actual argument.

I’ve seen people say this in various places, for those that had an RL avy, they were 95% :soy: or sub-7 fems. Attractive women are too busy to care about this shit and no real incels ever approach them enough, most guys are too busy trying to get laid/paid. It’s basically a low-T bitter marker when someone uses incel as an insult.
yeah it might seem like the whole world is against us, but I think the majority are the same losers from reddit posting on multiple platforms.

Bjcejxl1acpy2

You sound like a incel"
You sound like mentally ill.
KEK

yeah it might seem like the whole world is against us, but I think the majority are the same losers from reddit posting on multiple platforms.

Yes, because most of the Western world is focused on two things: making money and gaining social capital. Most men are trying to make enough money to attract women that wouldn't do much as acknowledge them in schooling. Women are trying to become Instafamous and have their lifestyles funded without working. What we're dealing with are the low-tier normies. Ugly feminists don't like the fact that they can't get to stay in posh hotel rooms or have a condo paid off by betabux. The :soy: are either trying to get female attention by attacking us or just trying to avoid getting ensnared in the #TeeHee web. We're mostly ignored and not actively hated imho.

honestly they’re just spreading the word for us at this point

Yes, because most of the Western world is focused on two things: making money and gaining social capital. Most men are trying to make enough money to attract women that wouldn't do much as acknowledge them in schooling. Women are trying to become Instafamous and have their lifestyles funded without working. What we're dealing with are the low-tier normies. Ugly feminists don't like the fact that they can't get to stay in posh hotel rooms or have a condo paid off by betabux. The :soy: are either trying to get female attention by attacking us or just trying to avoid getting ensnared in the #TeeHee web. We're mostly ignored and not actively hated imho.

Bingo.

"We don't bully incels, but we do use it as an insult." JFL at the universe, we are the true untermensch