Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT fapping themselves to completion over r/NPNW and r/blackpilluniversity getting ban hammer

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
No link needed, if you go to r/IncelTear you can't miss it. All of their threads are about it.

WHY do I keep talking about r/inceltear? Simple - the existence of people like that, fascinates me.

I mean, MY life is what it is. I studied hard and met all of my parent's expectations, I got a qualification and a good job and some kind of professional career. I keep trying every day to be a better human being to the people around me. And through it all, no woman has ever wanted to really know me, or fuck me, or share her life with me. Whatever. I've done my best, I've done what I could, I've tried and failed. I keep getting back up again, without success, but I can fake a pretty good smile and hold my own in company, and take charge of a business meeting when I need to.

But inceltear people.... they have actually CHOSEN to make reading our posts and hating us their favourite hobby. Hell a few of them seem to have made reading our posts and hating us their life's work. You have to ask, WHY??

In fairness there seem to be four tiers of them:

1. The casual users who comment in a few r/IT threads but never do anything more. They are probably just bored woke faggots waiting for pizza.

2. The Shooting Stars, the ones who discover r/IT, and go nuts posting 18 threads a day for a short time, and then quit the scene. (Like the one who posted those weird cartoon figures with black dead eyes, and seemed to believe she was those characters, and was just a 50iq potato.)

3. The Shooting Star Deluxes, the ones who get the bug bad, and make themselves one of the subs most prolific thread makers for a couple of years or so. Those are the ones that seem to catch our attention, the u/Brazilian_Sigmas and the u/idealistic_bitches and the u/princess_chimp14s. The ones that seem to really embrace hating incels, as something quite core to who they are.
But to their credit at least all those ones still seem to have a use-by date, and they always go away in the end. It's like they wake up one morning and go "wait, WHY am I doing this?" And just go find something better to do with their lives. Good choice.

4. The journeymen who have been liking and commenting for years. Those are the ones I feel the most sorry for, they never quite make the grade as someone who's liked and respected in the "I'm a good person who hates misogynist inkwells!" community, but they never ever EVER get tired of it. Those are the really pathetic ones. They get their ego boost just by going to r/IT and reading somebody ELSE'S thread about why they hate incels, and adding their own comments of the form:

:soy: Yeah! Me too!

And then there's

5. Advocate_doogy... the man who elevated hating incels into a way of life. He ingratiated himself into r/IT until he was their sole active mod; he had his own incel hating subreddit (that he shamelessly link-whored on r/IT) and he even had a series of tedious and unfunny cartoons about how shit incels are, that was up to about episode no. 178 the last time I looked. And then he got metooed and canceled off reddit when it came out that he was a dirty fucking ephebophile sexual groomer. Life's funny like that. But if that hadn't happened, there is little doubt he'd be still there to this day, still hating incels, still telling reddit that he's one of the good ones who hates incels and respects women, still loving for those three updoots he gets per post. He was something else. He was in a class of his own. He was axtrue fontline soldier in the war against incels. No retreat. No surrender. To infinity, and beyond.

:feelskek: Imagine being that pathetic.

That's why I browse r/IT from time to time. It's genuine lifefuel. I may be missing out on some good things in life, but on the bright side, at least I'm not one of those people.

Last edited:
Reddit cucks need to get gased

Their sense of accomplishment whenever they think they’re humiliating us never ceases to amaze me.

Like, do you really think you’re any better cause you didn’t end up an incel in your twenties? Congratulations I guess, you mog 3% of the human population.

Their sense of accomplishment whenever they think they’re humiliating us never ceases to amaze me.

Like, do you really think you’re any better cause you didn’t end up an incel in your twenties? Congratulations I guess, you mog 3% of the human population.
half of It is incels and the other half is fat trannies or ugly fat femoids

I love how these faggots get so worried when someone makes a slightly controversial comment they need to take 20 screenshots of it

u know a sub is based when it gets banned
It shows a lot of naivety to set up an incel/ blackpill subreddit, what did they think was going to happen?

Yeah, their existences have always baffled me, which is why I can't help myself from lurking on there sometimes.

Sometimes, I go on there just to click random IT users' profiles just to see how much they post. There are quite a few who have an absolutely astronomical time/karma ratio, like 200k Reddit karma in a year or 20k Reddit karma in a month. And these aren't just one hit wonder posts that they're making that rack up karma, these are posts and comments around the clock, and sometimes when I spam scroll through their history, my [very much brand new] phone starts to lag just loading the last 24 hours of their Reddit history.

To put this into perspective, my old Reddit account that I used to discuss my actual hobbies along with incel shit from 2014-2019 had about 18k Reddit karma before I deleted it, and I was very much active on it pretty much daily, and, like again, not just on incel subreddits. These motherfuckers have absolutely no lives.

Screenshot 20221105 232527 Chrome

Why do people make subreddits there for anything controversial anyway at this point? Reddit wants to be a site for only certain topics and biased political groups. I know there isn't an easy replacement out there. But better to have smaller numbers and last longer on another site.

IT is pathetic, Howewer they did make me a celebrity 3 FUCKING TIMES :feelskek:

I want to hammer my own brain.