Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT make up a false thread of mine and share it on Reddit (I never typed this)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ru2e07/how_could_he_defend_someone_like_that_thats_just/?utm_term=1683086695&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

Thank you @-BrettyBoy- for showing me this in DM. I never even typed this. Apparently IT made a false screenshot of a false thread that I never even typed. Search Peter Scully and my name and you won’t find this thread.

I only typed this thread a long time ago: https://incels.is/threads/do-you-th...ve-letters-in-prison-if-he-was-a-chad.183200/

I didn’t condone anything he did and asked people if he would’ve received love letters in prison if he was a chad, because he was ugly and middle aged.

I never condoned him. Always hated that scumbag. And IT are idiots for making a false thread of me to screenshot.

Didn't even censor the username. Your posts/avi usually are a trademark for IT spergouts. Mogs me :smonk:

someone should post this on IT jfl

would be fun seeing soys seething :feelshmm:

IT won't care. They already got their story, they'll jut run with it. They don't care about validity, as long as they can push their notions and get clicks, they're happy.

Didn't even censor the username. Your posts/avi usually are a trademark for IT spergouts. Mogs me :smonk:
They had to rely on a fake thread to make me look bad. What idiot humans!
someone should post this on IT jfl

would be fun seeing soys seething :feelshmm:
This is how desperate IT have become.

I had a hard time believing this was you when I saw the post and had to check your post history.

Low quality image as well

You can notice how shitty the quality of the "screenshot" is, it's definitely photoshop or inspect element

That is beyond pathetic even by Reddit standards.

It's very obviously fake, the language and writing style in the screencap is totally different than how you usually express yourself. That's what gets me about it. I consider you to be at the highest level of discourse found here, but the screencap is very much from the bottom 25% of discourse.

I don't know...
Even they are not that stupid, it looks like a flase flag.

They should all be mowed down by ak's and lit on fire.

Low quality image as well
You can notice how shitty the quality of the "screenshot" is, it's definitely photoshop or inspect element
And the thread text is very satirical and sounds like a poor imitation of us
That is beyond pathetic even by Reddit standards.
I bet IT were gullible enough to fall for it
I had a hard time believing this was you when I saw the post and had to check your post history.
There’s no way I would’ve typed that. I’m not JosefMengelecel

They stopped doing that on most posts for some reason. Guess they just don't care anymore.

Not the first time those failed tranny abominations used inspect element, the original cucktears used to have a rule against this sort of bullshit and even not censoring names which actually violates site TOS. Guess they don't care anymore, I wonder why :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Not the first time those failed tranny abominations used inspect element, the original cucktears used to have a rule against this sort of bullshit and even not censoring names which actually violates site TOS. Guess they don't care anymore, I wonder why :waitwhat:
Yeah this is how stupid IT is. I think it was better when only BrazilianFagma posted threads.

They fabricated their screenshot just as much as they fabricate stories about not being incels themselves.

kek, classic IT
I'm pretty sure 99% of alleged DMs from incels are written by them because the writing style is always so absurd and I have no idea why anyone would contact ITcucks directly

Yeah tbh seemed a bit far fetched... even for you