Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think Peter Scully would receive love letters in prison if he was a chad?

If Peter Scully was a chad would he attract women?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Dude is only in his 50s but looks 80 wtf happened did he take to many drugs?

but anyway in case you don’t know this dude. Peter Scully is an Aussie who went to the Philippines and he and his teen girlfriend and other guys raped and tortured brutally children, including a 12 year old, 11 year old and 18 month old infant (1 and a half years old). He tortured them with Barbed wire, hot wax, water boarding etc and raped them. He killed one of them (an 11/12 year old) and buried her beneath his house and forced them to dig their own graves. It was all recorded and on the dark web as Daisys Destruction (the 18 month old baby was Daisy)

his motive is unknown and he was sentenced to life in prison in the Philippines and he didn’t receive love letters in prison, yet Ted bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Chris watts, nikolas Cruz, Scott Peterson, Richard Ramirez, etc all received love letters (War Machine the MMA fighter even got engaged in prison to a foid)

but Peter Scully aged like milk and looks 80 despite being in his 50s. If he was a chad do you think he’d receive love letters?

foids love violence

Too old looking.

Brutal agepill btw

If X was chad would he attract women?
:feelswhere:

collagen + norwood reaper fucked him up.

He tortured children and raped them.

So yes if he was chad he would receive love letters. It doesn't matter how fucked up chad is or what he does. He could rape an infant that just came out of its mothers womb. As long as he looks like a greek god women do not care.

collagen + norwood reaper fucked him up.
Too old looking.

Brutal agepill btw
If you think this is brutal agepill then look up John Evander Couey’s age
He tortured children and raped them.

So yes if he was chad he would receive love letters. It doesn't matter how fucked up chad is or what he does. He could rape an infant that just came out of its mothers womb. As long as he looks like a greek god women do not care.
Wonder what Peter looked like when he was young. He has a weird shaped nose so he might’ve been physically incel back then too. But he had a wife and kids before he committed crimes so it could be he was a normie or a betabuxx idk

I think as long as you're 5/10 or higher then you will get love letters because your asshole attributes will make up for the missing points. However if you're a 4/10 that's too low.

I think as long as you're 5/10 or higher then you will get love letters because your asshole attributes will make up for the missing points. However if you're a 4/10 that's too low.
Nikolas Cruz was 2/10 and this dude is 1/10 but he’s old so...

idk, seems too old

Every thug Chad would receive love letters let's be honest here

Every thug Chad would receive love letters let's be honest here
Peter Scully is physically incel but who knows what he looked like when he was younger

@Colvin76
Stop fucking tagging me for your threads. You've done this shit at least 100 times now. Do it again and you go on my ignore list because you're legit spamming now.

It accomplishes nothing, disrupts my notifications, and just makes me not want to post in the thread.

Know that everytime you do a brainless @Colvin76 tag, you are telling me is "Hey colvin, don't post in my retarded brainless thread! It's so useless that I need your individual attention".

god, you are like that kid in class who thinks that anyone who gives him the slightest bit of respect is "best friends" and gets clingy as fuck.

JBW gone wrong

Stop fucking tagging me for your threads. You've done this shit at least 100 times now. Do it again and you go on my ignore list because you're legit spamming now.

It accomplishes nothing, disrupts my notifications, and just makes me not want to post in the thread.

Know that everytime you do a brainless @Colvin76 tag, you are telling me is "Hey colvin, don't post in my retarded brainless thread! It's so useless that I need your individual attention".

god, you are like that kid in class who thinks that anyone who gives him the slightest bit of respect is "best friends" and gets clingy as fuck.
ok i'll stop
JBW gone wrong
if Scully was another ethnicity would he ascend?

if Scully was another ethnicity would he ascend?
idk, maybe yes because skully is probably dark triad. He ran way from australia because he scammed people there.

> publicly visible vote

bitch ass

Got whiplash didn’t expect to see peter scullys name and face again today

Got whiplash didn’t expect to see peter scullys name and face again today
why? and what do you mean by whiplash?

on this app im on Peter Scully is a meme, thought it was funny to see him on .co
but what do you mean by whiplash? and what memes did you see?

but what do you mean by whiplash? and what memes did you see?
Like i was surprised to see it. I posted one earlier but you didnt react so I deleted it. Its just memes saying peter scully is someone else when they arent

Like i was surprised to see it. I posted one earlier but you didnt react so I deleted it. Its just memes saying peter scully is someone else when they arent
I read that Scully had a wife and kids in australia before committing crime. i really want to know more about his childhood and early life and stuff like that.
Jake from adventure times
your avatar actually reminds me of huey from boondocks

Even he's old and ugly, women are attracted to him.
They love psychopath