Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT made a FAKE post about me!!!

Yeah it's written like a foid. Too detailed, and lacks any real substance.

nigga a CRIMINAL now :feelsahh:

COPS, PLEASE ACCOST THIS YOUNG GENTLEMAN

POSTHASTE

REPORT THIS MAN TO THE EFF BEE EYE

Someone whose only non removed previous posts are about Bryan Kohberger claiming that he may be innocent comes out of a 4 month hibernation just to frame you for no reason? :waitwhat:

How is the image so smudgy as well? How retarded are this cunts that they can't even make a fake post correctly

Someone whose only non removed previous posts are about Bryan Kohberger claiming that he may be innocent comes out of a 4 month hibernation just to frame you for no reason? :waitwhat:
yeah there's something a bit uncanny about them making these theatrical posts about kohberger's innocence, before suddenly reappearing as an IT feminist with a fictional screenshot of a deep.nest post:

plus didn't kohberger mostly kill foids? so an IT poster supporting him would be odd

Last edited:
It's not even the correct font text lmao these ITfags are getting lazy

You can do it very easily, by right click+ inspect

I still find it strange how I haven't gotten posted on there once. :feelshehe:
No way. I was posted there 4 times already. I don't even say anything ridiculous usually. You make tons of schizo drunk posts. I'm surprised you don't have like 10+ IT mentions

No way. I was posted there 4 times already. I don't even say anything ridiculous usually. You make tons of schizo drunk posts. I'm surprised you don't have like 10+ IT mentions
I think it's because his threads generally have a series of meandering short posts, IT usually posts moderate-to-long OPs, usually with a single main subject

there are exceptions, but most ITbait is a bit longish. other than that, cautious raven's threads are mostly on point

they definitely deserve more IT features, sad that ITcels are disrespecting such a great poster.

I think it's because his threads generally have a series of meandering short posts, IT usually posts moderate-to-long OPs, usually with a single main subject

there are exceptions, but most ITbait is a bit longish. other than that, cautious raven's threads are mostly on point
True. They put one long reply of mine on there. It was about luckpill, and I mentioned my father had just died, and then my muscle car broke down shortly afterwards. I then said how brutal it was because him and me were a team with car stuff and fixed it together, meaning I wouldn't be able to fix it myself, and need a shop to do it. Those IT bastards twisted my words to make it look like I was more sad about the car breakdown than my father's death. Are they fucking insane?!!! I'm an incel with very little social life other than my parents. I was very close to my dad, and losing him was way worse than if a normie lost their dad. I truly hate how they like to twist things to make you look bad any way possible.

Like, don't you people have anything better to do than shit on some guy who is struggling in life?

so anyway what does everyone think of bryan kohberger

I hear he never actually did the murders

some redditor just photoshopped him into an image of the murders and submitted that as evidence

Kek IT mogs me. :feelshmm:

jfl so far over 400 ITcels have updooted this obvious forgery

deep.nest is such an icon that he's going viral without even needing to post on .is

I NEVER FUCKING WROTE THIS!!!! I make so many batshit insane posts yet they chose to post a FAKE thread. I would never write something like this either. It’s incredibly fucking stupid to publicly claim you’re planning to commit a crime, especially in detail. Who made the fake post anyways? It might’ve been someone on here tbh.

I’m so good at ITbaiting that I don’t even have to post bait for them to give me attention.

The post made me so cringe, like fuck this people are the cuck gods

so anyway what does everyone think of bryan kohberger

I hear he never actually did the murders

some redditor just photoshopped him into an image of the murders and submitted that as evidence
People still believe in photoshop then imagine what would happen in ai shit jfl

People still believe in photoshop then imagine what would happen in ai shit jfl
jfl good point

in fact, hopefully we can replace all ITcels with AI bots in the future, it shouldn't be difficult

You're like a gigatroll and probably aren't incel. I bet you're some larping Chad false-flagger making the stain of incel's reputations in the public even worse.

You're like a gigatroll and probably aren't incel. I bet you're some larping Chad false-flagger making the stain of incel's reputations in the public even worse.
Chad wouldn't waste his time doing stupid shit like this. I assure you I'm a complete loser

In a way I'm flattered
it is a kind of praise tbh

if IT keeps being filled with your posts, eventually they're going to have to build a shrine to you or sth

if IT keeps being filled with your posts, eventually they're going to have to build a shrine to you or sth
honestly if you were to ever post on IT they'd probably give you a hero's welcome and flood you with updoots

Many of them already recognize me since I've been featured so many times. It's nice to know I'm making a difference

Many of them already recognize me since I've been featured so many times. It's nice to know I'm making a difference
kind of weird that they couldn't tell the difference in tone + formatting in this one tbh

ITcels are such shitty fans, they should be able to tell their idol's posting style from something else!

kpop stans can literally tell barely distinguishable noodlefoids apart from each other, why can't ITcels keep to similar high standards?

kind of weird that they couldn't tell the difference in tone + formatting in this one tbh

ITcels are such shitty fans, they should be able to tell their idol's posting style from something else!

kpop stans can literally tell barely distinguishable noodlefoids apart from each other, why can't ITcels keep to similar high standards?
I was thinking the same thing. The text in the post is something I'd literally never write. Even if there weren't potential legal consequences from admitting to planning a serious crime, I'd just not write that.

They always make the way we talk sound so fucking corny man, like we're Disney villains or something. It's like in those shows when they introduce a racist character but they never say any slurs. Fucking pathetic.

Is there a way to change the scan through the browser, probably a foid.... anyway, fuck it, foids always play dirty. And I don't care about the post

this was posted yday on one of the incel subs which IT is whining about: