Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It literally baffles me at how I show people Literal Prophecy Fulfillments and proofs and still people just close their eyes and deny Christianity

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
Literally. Like you choose to close your eyes and deny it like nothing happened. I show the time peroid from Christ's dead and ressurection to when Israel will be revived again.
That the Messiah would have to be here before the second temple destruction.
People who mock God and payed for it which was obviously from God you have to see the video.
All these testimonies and healings online. Like you can't seriously think you won't be held accountable for reading, seeing and still not believing.

139.jpg

Which version of Christianity are you referring to? They has been quite a few since the 1st century.

Go to hell, faggot

itz cope bro

better smoke weed and eat subway

Literally. Like you choose to close your eyes and deny it like nothing happened. I show the time peroid from Christ's dead and ressurection to when Israel will be revived again.
That the Messiah would have to be here before the second temple destruction.
People who mock God and payed for it which was obviously from God you have to see the video.
All these testimonies and healings online. Like you can't seriously think you won't be held accountable for reading, seeing and still not believing.
Your Hebrews are fakery. Israel is worthless; nothing but a sandbox.

View: https://youtu.be/4FWfa7f91LA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back