Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is so strange when i am treated like a normal person by a female

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
I just received a message from a seller in etsy,and i was amazed at how friendly i was treated.A week and a half ago i had to go to a female doctor due to some stomach pain,and i was also amazed that a female was treating me like a normal human being.sure they are all middle age women and they are a bit less problematic then young foids,but even then most people hate me so it's amazing when anything like that happens.life is a sad thing.

It does feels weird in a good way

It's called them just being polite.

It's called them just being polite.
Hey, that's weird, no one was ever polite to me!
Not even burocrats, meds, services,etc...
I was like inured to being treated like horse shit.
But at least males haven't ever deigned at me, only gruffness from their part.

Hey, that's weird, no one was ever polite to me!
You've said you live in Latin America right?
OP is probaby from a western country where polite mannerisms and common courtesy are expected and commonplace in any interaction. It still doesn't really mean anything at the end of the day.
Might just be the hands off, rougher more pushy culture where you live. A lot of these behaviors are cultural.
Not even burocrats, meds, services,etc...
I was like inured to being treated like horse shit.
I think that's common in many ethnic countries.
But at least males haven't ever deigned at me, only gruffness from their part.
Yeah "please" "thank you" aren't commonplace in all parts of the world. Infact it's very strange for some people to hear that which is why people in countries like America and Canada are always described as so "nice" and "polite" at first.

You've said you live in Latin America right?
OP is probaby from a western country where polite mannerisms and common courtesy are expected and commonplace in any interaction. It still doesn't really mean anything at the end of the day.
Might just be the hands off, rougher more pushy culture where you live. A lot of these behaviors are cultural.

I think that's common in many ethnic countries.

Yeah "please" "thank you" aren't commonplace in all parts of the world. Infact it's very strange for some people to hear that which is why people in countries like America and Canada are always described as so "nice" and "polite" at first.
Yeah that must be it!
But I've heard Argentina is way worse, they just straight insult to you if they are not in a good mood.

Yeah that must be it!
And even then it's not the same all over the western world.
Have you ever heard of southern charm/southern hospitality? :forcedsmile:
Mayb @Emba has tbh
But I've heard Argentina is way worse, they just straight insult to you if they are not in a good mood.
Yeah it comes down to the way people are known for talking in a specific area.