Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is possible to get your favourite actresses to touch your coom

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I understand how fucked up this sounds but forgive me, I have been starved off female touch for my whole 11 years of adulthood which in turn creates fucked up thoughts.

I went through a phase a few years ago of sending some DVD covers to actors asking them to sign them and I did receive back some of them signed. Whilst I haven't actually done this but it popped into my head recently that you could rub some of your coom inside the envelope which in turn means that the actress you lust after has your dried coom on her fingers.

I also had a few worn outfits from TV shows in my collection and I coomed on them, what a bizarre situation. Watching a TV show back and knowing that you coomed on that woman's top. The things trueceldom makes you do.

By the way I am not talking about big Hollywood stars here, I am talking about medium tier TV actors which are common in UK for example.

I am the ultimate coomer but this is too much even for me

I am the ultimate coomer but this is too much even for me
I'm technically not a coomer, I can only ejaculate once per day. I usually only coom 4 times a week.

This is gigaIQ.

or just go to whores Amazon wish list and buy them stuff they want and coom on that.

@Wizard32
I wasn't as genius as OP when I handed that slice of pizza to Miriam McDonald.

There wasn't enough time to coom on it but I bet I could've licked the slice subtly and then when she grabbed it, it would be like I licked her fingertips.

I expect she would be too wary of germs to actually eat the slice, but I definitely would've had a bite if she had been the one to hand me the pizza.