Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is already happening in my country.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I am from a South American country, and in my city, although no coronavirus cases have been registered yet, people are already losing their minds with the quarantines and the supermarkets are emptying out, they have already implemented curfews, not to mention the other cities where they do have cases of infection. It is happening, I did not think I would witness something like this, from tomorrow I will go to gymaxxx to the extreme with my weights, I must prepare to hunt my own food, I feel that I have something to live for.
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

The paranoia is increasing, gymaxx time cool

CoronaGod based. How are things going in your country?
They are a few cases in different parts, but yeah normies losing their minds too

Normies losing their shit. Unfortunately US is a second world country filled with uncivilized savages so it may get "interesting" (read: shit) here.

Revel in their fear

Tell them the good news about.

Saint Muertè!

Start coughing in the supermarket. they will clear out like cockroaches in no time

Start coughing in the supermarket. they will clear out like cockroaches in no time

High IQ.

Cough over the stuff you want, nobody will want to touch it.

I am from a South American country, and in my city, although no coronavirus cases have been registered yet, people are already losing their minds with the quarantines and the supermarkets are emptying out, they have already implemented curfews, not to mention the other cities where they do have cases of infection. It is happening, I did not think I would witness something like this, from tomorrow I will go to gymaxxx to the extreme with my weights, I must prepare to hunt my own food, I feel that I have something to live for.
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
Gyms are closed

Welp, i'm also from a South American country (probably the same country as OP), pharmacies just tripled the price of hand sanitizers, and dumb-ass normies are still buying them like there's no tomorrow.

Whatever. I like seeing the normies freak out. Even more lifefuel is hearing them complain that they’re going to be bored because the clubs and bars are closed. Bitch, I’ve been like this most of my life

Gyms are closed
I have weights at home.
Welp, i'm also from a South American country (probably the same country as OP), pharmacies just tripled the price of hand sanitizers, and dumb-ass normies are still buying them like there's no tomorrow.
:ha..feels:
How can you think that we are from the same country?

This has been the case in Europe for a while now

Fellow latinocel

i just want toilet paper ffs

There is no burger meat left here. Preparing yourself to hunt food is smart, don’t forget the fishing gear.

It is the end of days

It's over for coronacels

We Are in the worse situation in the World after Asian countries here in Italy. Day 9 of lockdown and quarantine

If you're from one of the smaller nations you can try golpemaxxing (in Big Rigs ofc)

Gun sales have gone up in the US :feelshmm: Shit is going to get wild