Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it blows my fucking mind how stunted I am. I don't understand this shit. what cause?

S

Stunted

Banned
-
how is it even possible to have a tiny wimp skull, tiny dick, manlet, tiny frame, tiny hands+feet, tiny bones, tiny muscles, high bodyfat%

but hairy ass and hairy everything, facial hair, balding

how dafuq does this even happen? wtf is this shit? am I deformed due to extreme stunted growth or horrendous genetics? did something bad happen to me while I was in the womb? did my puberty go beyond terrible due to bad sleep, bad nutrition and high cortisol (STRESS)?

WYXFRfO.gif

WTF IS THIS SHIT

I ask myself the same questions. Luckily I have a younger brother with the exact same genetics (spar some random genetic mutational differences that occur in the womb), so I can see how he turns out while observing his lifestyle to atleast draw some conclusions.

I ask myself the same questions. Luckily I have a younger brother with the exact same genetics (spar some random genetic mutational differences that occur in the womb), so I can see how he turns out while observing his lifestyle to atleast draw some conclusions.
Blackpill him

A lot of incels got fucked by genetics

how is it even possible to have a tiny wimp skull, tiny dick, manlet, tiny frame, tiny hands+feet, tiny bones, tiny muscles, high bodyfat%

but hairy ass and hairy everything, facial hair, balding

how dafuq does this even happen? wtf is this shit? am I deformed due to extreme stunted growth or horrendous genetics? did something bad happen to me while I was in the womb? did my puberty go beyond terrible due to bad sleep, bad nutrition and high cortisol (STRESS)?

WYXFRfO.gif

WTF IS THIS SHIT
Is that a picture of you?

is this undisputed ? :lul:

I b stunted too. My general knowledge is fucking shit and it takes me twice as long for my brain to process things that it should. This b due to bully isolation n being ugly

My theory- Different receptors responding differently to testosterone for the hairy and balding thing. Rest is genetics.