Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It begins. Trannies invading the "alt-right", making hundreds of dollars for chat livestreams.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
First off, :feelsseriously: :feelspuke:
I was watching "The Rise and Fall of SRS" video on youtube. (He's like "Down the rabbit hole", but more covers internet topics, can recommend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQLlkcHs7KA)

And for some reason youtube recommended me a channel of an actual faggot known as "Rose of Dawn".

Of course I'm a retard, click acround the video, gets many super chats, probably upward of $300, for 2 hours of "work"(being in a voice call) just talking and being a tranny. :feelsseriously:
My ass to confused to why the fuck anybody would pay attention to this tranny I decided to click on the twitter account.
"Based transsexual. Pro-free speech, anti-identity politics."
Pro-free speech
Anti-identity politics
Dispite the whole identity of you being a "Based Transexual".

Was this not what trannies disliked? Why are straight "based" men giving money to this faggot?
I'm confused, yet I still know the internet just keeps on getting worse. :feelsseriously:

Trannies are big degenerates

Alt-right is degenerate shit

Why do i care about this shit

Alt-right is jewish controlled.
They prey on and troll those who are losing due to the feminist society but have not discovered the Jewish question.
They dangle small slivers of truth infront of them whilst mocking them by placing faggots, jews, whores and trannys as the 'leaders' of the Alt-right.
They also ban any discussion of the Jewish question and direct the anger in a harmless (to them) direction.

Wait until you find out about the furry master race.

Bookmarked: will read later.

jfl he sounds like a libertarian not auth right

First off, :feelsseriously: :feelspuke:
I was watching "The Rise and Fall of SRS" video on youtube. (He's like "Down the rabbit hole", but more covers internet topics, can recommend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQLlkcHs7KA)

And for some reason youtube recommended me a channel of an actual faggot known as "Rose of Dawn".

Of course I'm a retard, click acround the video, gets many super chats, probably upward of $300, for 2 hours of "work"(being in a voice call) just talking and being a tranny. :feelsseriously:
My ass to confused to why the fuck anybody would pay attention to this tranny I decided to click on the twitter account.
"Based transsexual. Pro-free speech, anti-identity politics."

Dispite the whole identity of you being a "Based Transexual".

Was this not what trannies disliked? Why are straight "based" men giving money to this faggot?
I'm confused, yet I still know the internet just keeps on getting worse. :feelsseriously:

:feelspuke:

Not One Word

Sounds"alt lite" to me.

nothing new. sfcel to tranny pipeline is well documented

I thought the alt right hated fags, now we need an alt alt right

Trans psyops, soon they'll be in this website if they aren't already.

You would think. But often the loudest voices are the rarest voices. This guy is sounding off because most would think transgendereds would be against it. They're saying "Please don't include me with the rest of them, I'm not like other transgendereds."

Psyop or making money on fools. Probably both.

Cause the "straight" "based" men see a tranny who shares the same political stances and ideas/values and morals, and they instantly decide that "she"s one of them now.
As if they couldn't just be larping lol.
And plus the tranny may look enough like a woman to actually get donations and shit
COLLASAL BLACKPILL

Alt-right is jewish controlled.
They prey on and troll those who are losing due to the feminist society but have not discovered the Jewish question.
They dangle small slivers of truth infront of them whilst mocking them by placing faggots, jews, whores and trannys as the 'leaders' of the Alt-right.
They also ban any discussion of the Jewish question and direct the anger in a harmless (to them) direction.

Believe it or not there are /pol/ users that push the "ethno state with women being replaced by femboys" narrative. :lul:
One of the many reasons as to why I don't visit halfchan's /pol/ anymore.

Believe it or not there are /pol/ users that push the "ethno state with women being replaced by femboys" narrative. :lul:

There were mixed race trannies who were part of the Attomwaffen division

JFL @ taking american politics seriously
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It’s all bread and circus

Why do they want this? 4chan used to be based

Why do they want this? 4chan used to be based
Halfchan is long gone.

There were mixed race trannies who were part of the Attomwaffen division

JFL @ taking american politics seriously
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It’s all bread and circus
America is a meme, ignore all American flags.

One full of nukes and ready destabilize other countries
Other countries also have nukes and are ready to destabilize other nations.

lol it will just be like trannies invading incel spaces. The ones true to their values, morality, anti degeneracy, and fucking common sense will leave, however I'm sure we will lose many.

Other countries also have nukes and are ready to destabilize other nations.
Damn Americans ruined my country chances of building its first nuclear bomb

I would be proud of being Brazilian if we had nukes

He suck USA dick,bro. it’s over
I know but he's still somewhat based.
Making feminists seethe 24/7.

Just like how Trump is somewhat based despite his support of Israel.

They both make feminists and soys mad.

The absolute state of the alt-right cucks. JFL.

iu

Welcome to clown world

I know but he's still somewhat based.
Making feminists seethe 24/7.

Just like how Trump is somewhat based despite his support of Israel.

They both make feminists and soys mad.
True tbh

Why are you all obsessed with trannies?

Milo Yiannopoulos was the first to indoctrinate homosexuals into the alt right. Likewise he tried to shill homosexuality to alt right males.

I think it was in response to the conflict of interest between refugees welcome (Islam) and LGB+ communities.