Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It begins. Trannies invading the "alt-right", making hundreds of dollars for chat livestreams.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Trannies need a bullet to the head.

Fucking troomers strike again. I actually wouldn't give a fuck what randos do with their life but these absolute morons are the loudest and most obnoxious group of people in the internet. As they would say in soy language: Yikes.
Trannies are useful, though. They are breaking feminism apart.

TERFs are obnoxious cunts as well but at least they have some use ngl
Why are you all obsessed with trannies?
Yes criticizing someone's behavior means I must be obsessed.

Bargain bin Blaire white.

i go on twitter and I see these faggots trying to turn people gay

Tranny psyhops, nothing to see here. They spam their shit everywhere, even here because they win through the sheer amount of gay propaganda they make. It is two types conversion they spam, to the males that are too masculine looking to trap they will spam "boy pussy or trap gf, and post pictures of traps that pass or just touched up or selectively cropped pictures i.e no face, to confuse them", and to the weak males they spam conversion through constant, "just be the girl, its easy and you will look cute, and prostate stimulation".

If you are stupid enough to fall for this, you were always a fag. Its effective because it plays with men's view of their masculinity. "I am not masculine, it might be easier to be a girl" and "I am a straight man perfectly ok with his orientation, its not gay because s(he) is feminine. I don't care, maybe you are the closet homosexual"

The only attention trannies need is when they are hanging from the trees.
Rope