Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The overton window has shifted to the point where reality and parody are indistinguishable

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Remember when Joker was about to come out and a few incels came up with the joke that the government will tax singles trying to see the movie? So many people saw this as real, not even as an outlandish joke.

Remember when the dogpill was mostly a meme a few years ago? Now it's reality, foids have admitted to fucking dogs, it was something to laugh at but now...

Everything that would've been a parody 10/20 years ago is now reality. Parody now has to be so outlandish for people to understand it's a joke, how many times have you mistaken something real for a parody and vice versa? It has happened an unbelievable amount of times, welcome to clownworld :feelsclown:

Congratulations, your topic got pinned!
full

This world never ceases to amaze me... and repulse me.

Societally? We're almost at that point among some people. A lot of people trying to push the idea that they should be able to cheat without judgement, marriage/monogamy "isnt for females", so on and so forth.

In terms of it getting canonized into law there are many other things that will be written into law first.

You only have to look at what feminist/feminist-friendly are advocating for and saying to get a snapshot of the future.

Fun times ahead

Couldn´t agree more. I always thought the dogpill is just a "misogynistic incel idea", but it turned out to be very real.

BASED. Truer words were never spoken.

Mandatory penis inspection when?

Just to think America’s become 100x more cucked since 2000. It’s almost exponential. Kind of gives me hope for an uprising tbh.

Dogpill was always real. Batchelor tax been mooted for years.

All of us are going to be killed by 2040

Honk Honk is land of clowns

Congrats on pin OP, maybe i should postmaxx like you

The circuses in clown world seem to have no end in sight.

just be a cuck bro:soy:

When i grow up i will be @AccountError

making good threads as always op

reality surpasses fiction

Kind of gives me hope for an uprising tbh.
It's really difficult. While more and more men are waking up, there is even more men becoming castrated soycucks who will support anything feminist. They cannot even wake up and see what foids say about soyboys on Twitter and shit, they are legitimately more sexually repulsed by soyboys than most incels. Yet, these are the majority of non chad men, these are the men whose backs feminism whips to move forward with it's genocidal plan of worldwide non chad male enslavement.

Looking at a female is enough to get you locked up behind bars.

I remember when "Chasing Amy" (1997!) was controversial. A girl with such a promiscuous past appeared very unusual in the 90s. Nowadays that's the norm and her exploits (one night stands, DP, anal, etc.) aren't really that different from what the average foid does on a regular basis.

Not sure about that joker thing.

But for dogpill, I really wish it was a joke ...

2050: All single men who look about 4/10 or below will be castrated at 25 years old to prevent rape and spreading bad DNA.

Truth is stranger than fiction

What a time to be alive :feelsclown:

The world ended and we live in hell

more like killed lel
I don't think so. Someone has to work the mundane, shitty jobs that keep the society running. That someone obviously won't be women, so instead of being breadwinners and patriarchs of their own households, sub8 men are going to be relegated to being asexual workers drones. Also, the numbers of faggots and trannies are going to skyrocket in the next decade or so. Society is going to resemble a giant prison where sexually starved men fuck one another.

I can see post birth abortions becoming a thing later.

Every sub4 guy will be sent to jail in the future

Life imitates art.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back