Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT always somehow assumes we're all creepy old men

I'm an old man :(

anything 20+ is old tbh

teen love is all that matters

IT are so brainwashed by the pedo hysteria. They even think a 19 year old shouldn’t even find a 16 year old attractive even though that’s only a THREE YEAR age difference Jfl

IT are so brainwashed by the pedo hysteria. They even think a 19 year old shouldn’t even find a 16 year old attractive even though that’s only a THREE YEAR age difference Jfl
IT is a bunch of government shills

right now my threshold for "want to fuck" is 14 year olds up to 19.

IT is a bunch of government shills
I googled high school yearbooks just now and omg they look like infants!!!1

right now my threshold for "want to fuck" is 14 year olds up to 19.
If you’re 17, you can totally fuck a 27 year old

I googled high school yearbooks just now and omg they look like infants!!!1

View attachment 275923
see my other reply.

My school is integrated high school and college, there have been college kids I mistaken for fetal forms, but there have been more high schoolers I thought were college kids. Want to fuck most of them though

see my other reply.

My school is integrated high school and college, there have been college kids I mistaken for fetal forms, but there have been more high schoolers I thought were college kids. Want to fuck most of them though
Most foids in their 20s look 16 to me

not really tbh its hard for old foids to look young but easy for young ones to look old
False. Most foids in their 20s I meet look like teens

yeah, it's bizarre how the make shit up as they go and pat themselves on the back
sometimes we're naive acne-ridden teenageers, sometimes we're creepy old men - the only constant thing is that they always depict us as ugly, confirming our theories :feelskek:

yeah, it's bizarre how the make shit up as they go and pat themselves on the back
sometimes we're naive acne-ridden teenageers, sometimes we're creepy old men - the only constant thing is that they always depict us as ugly, confirming our theories :feelskek:

Elderly find young foids way hotter than elderly foids. Change my mind
>spray tan
>dresses like a slut
>android phone
>navel piercing
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
What about this?
1C68F542 25A9 4E61 B37A DBBBDCA19EAC

They once called me a creepy pedo and I'm 17

i know its pretty retarded tbh. Maybe they should stop judging us and look at our actual personality.
I think that they know our age. They just say it cuz they know it pisses us off because they're bully us in hopes that we commit suicide like uggocel did

I think that they know our age. They just say it cuz they know it pisses us off because they're bully us in hopes that we commit suicide like uggocel did
who's uggocel? did he disappear or is there actually evidence that he roped?

who's uggocel? did he disappear or is there actually evidence that he roped?
He made a long post about how he listened to IT and they're advice got him worse and I think he even lost friends from taking their advice I can't remember tho and he was never online again so it's highly likely he roped.

He made a long post about how he listened to IT and they're advice got him worse and I think he even lost friends from taking their advice I can't remember tho and he was never online again so it's highly likely he roped.
depressing tbh. And yeah, IT advice is already shit for normie standards. Its equal parts worst of the bluepill and the redpill, designed to make you want to rope and get accuse-raped.

Hopefully that brocel actually ascended or is lurking elsewhere, its not good for morale to figure otherwise.

How old are you? They don't look 16 at all.
they do. also i'm 22.

look alissa violet. she looks literally 15. look up britney when she was 21 (2003) and she looked 16 still.

seriously most women in their 20s i've seen look 16 to me

looks like a typical stacy to me

View attachment 276159
I want to cum on her tits one last time before i cut them off and eat them. DIsgusting hole used by men its like a fleshlight thats been cummed in too many times.
looks like a typical stacy to me

View attachment 276159
I want to cum on her tits one last time before i cut them off and eat them. DIsgusting hole used by men its like a fleshlight thats been cummed in too many times.

that's jake paul's ex-girlfriend. apparently he verbally abused her

that's jake paul's ex-girlfriend. apparently he verbally abused her
JFL how do you verbally abuse someone? She just needed a convenient excuse to hop upon the next Chad’s cock.

same tbh. I actually think that if you're a normie, its easier to get a stacy than your looksmatch.
Pretty sure that is normiecope. I highly doubt stacy would settle that easily for normie unless normie is rich.

same tbh. I actually think that if you're a normie, its easier to get a stacy than your looksmatch.
considering the inflated ego of the average woman you're probably right.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back