Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT always somehow assumes we're all creepy old men

Majority of this site are ages 16-29 I'd think

They all assume we're Dr. Pizza, an IT level certified pedo.

oh yeah, the guys who are lonely and sexless must be ugly, old and creepy

but yet, looks don't matter. How can they be so retarded? No wonder they're so good at coping, you have to be too low IQ to deny such blatant reality

She does not look 16. She looks 20.
oh come on most 16 year olds look older than that. have you seen an 11th grade yearbook?

I AM literally a creepy old man.

I wear a hat so people can't see me staring at foids genitals!

I pretend to look at something else but really I'm staring at your cameltoe!

oh come on most 16 year olds look older than that. have you seen an 11th grade yearbook?

I was a high school junior just 3 years ago, so I think I know what 16-year-olds look like.

No, she looks older than 70-80% of them, I swear. And if you look at the musculature, not just the face, of a typical 16-year-old versus that of a typical 22-year-old, it'll become more obvious.

I was a high school junior just 3 years ago, so I think I know what 16-year-olds look like.

No, she looks older than 70-80% of them, I swear. And if you look at the musculature, not just the face, of a typical 16-year-old versus that of a typical 22-year-old, it'll become more obvious.
well i've seen 16 year olds and many look way older. seriously, if you look at an 11th grade yearbook, most foids will look older than her. trust me

well i've seen 16 year olds and many look way older. seriously, if you look at an 11th grade yearbook, most foids will look older than her. trust me

It sounds like confirmation bias, your eyes visually dwell on the individuals who look more mature for her age.

It sounds like confirmation bias, your eyes visually dwell on the individuals who look more mature for her age.
no. only like a small percentage of them looked young. the rest looked old. look up yearbooks on google images. although i'll admit it'll be mostly 12th graders but close enough. it's just an illusion because bluepilled cucks taught you they all look like newborns

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back