Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It all started when I was 6-7 years old and asked my mam if dinosaurs went to heaven

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
She said no, and because my special interest was dinosaurs then, I subsequently became atheist.

My atheist phase had pretty much ended when I was 11-12, when I basically started using As I Lay Dying as a coping mechanism, but it was really bad at the start of year seven, where I had to be constantly distracted or else I'd have a breakdown.

"It all started when I was 6-7 years old and asked my mam if dinosaurs went to heaven"

You should have asked your dad instead.

I started to become a misanthrope when I asked my mom if Santa is real.

She said no, and because my special interest was dinosaurs then, I subsequently became atheist.

My atheist phase had pretty much ended when I was 11-12, when I basically started using As I Lay Dying as a coping mechanism, but it was really bad at the start of year seven, where I had to be constantly distracted or else I'd have a breakdown.
What are you 25 or something :feelswhere: