Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

isolationthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the first couple mins and a min in the middle

check yt comments and tell indari, mrcoke and atomicacepug to do the same

is the last guy with pollos hermanos??
No that's the guy's son

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a couple of my pref cioranquotes

“Sometimes I wish I were a cannibal – less for the pleasure of eating someone than for the pleasure of vomiting him.”
Emil M. Cioran, The Trouble with Being Born

“It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late.”

“When people come to me saying they want to kill themselves, I tell them, “What’s your rush? You can kill yourself any time you like. So calm down. Suicide is a positive act.” And they do calm down.”

“As long as you live on this side of the terrible, you will find words to express it; once you know it from inside, you will no longer find a single one.”

and now truly powerful ones eh
v
v
v
v
v
v
  • How can you know if you are in the truth? The criterion is simple enough: if others make a vacuum around you, there is not a doubt in the world that you are closer to the essential than they are.
  • One disgust, then another - to the point of losing the use of speech and even of the mind...The greatest exploit of my life is to be still alive.
  • Non appena si esce nella strada, alla vista della gente, sterminio è la prima parola che viene in mente.( " going out in the street, seeing people, extermination is the first word that comes to mind " ).THIS ONE IS THE BEST IMHO.
@Oppai-Senpai
opsec eh

anyway, kointoooooooooooooooooooooooooo ahahahahahahahahhahahaha you aare an homosexual doktor, what's that like

Eh not at the moment. Is that why you dislike the game?
me totally into zombiesz, there's a cultmovie from decades ago that you surely missed, prolly is from 1978 or 79

anyway you still didn't see akarinikavideo ah?
OHFUCKYETIONLINE

me totally into zombiesz, there's a cultmovie from decades ago that you surely missed, prolly is from 1978 or 79

anyway you still didn't see akarinikavideo ah?
OHFUCKYETIONLINE
I saw it months ago. Why don't you like the game then?

Holy damn shes the most beautiful woman that ever existed aaaaaaaaaaaa

Just be curry theory confirmed

wtf akarinika banned??????

no anime\crap music eh

Re: Soviet-era cinema - have you ever seen the Belarussian film Come and See?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a couple of my pref cioranquotes

“Sometimes I wish I were a cannibal – less for the pleasure of eating someone than for the pleasure of vomiting him.”

“It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late.”

“When people come to me saying they want to kill themselves, I tell them, “What’s your rush? You can kill yourself any time you like. So calm down. Suicide is a positive act.” And they do calm down.”

“As long as you live on this side of the terrible, you will find words to express it; once you know it from inside, you will no longer find a single one.”

and now truly powerful ones eh
v
v
v
v
v
v
  • How can you know if you are in the truth? The criterion is simple enough: if others make a vacuum around you, there is not a doubt in the world that you are closer to the essential than they are.
  • One disgust, then another - to the point of losing the use of speech and even of the mind...The greatest exploit of my life is to be still alive.
  • Non appena si esce nella strada, alla vista della gente, sterminio è la prima parola che viene in mente.( " going out in the street, seeing people, extermination is the first word that comes to mind " ).THIS ONE IS THE BEST IMHO.
I am currently using the words of Cioran toward very atypical ends.

but i cannot reveal moreeeeeee

the mission will be compromised

watcha da moviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

grointok

maybeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u wanna an introduction from usernauseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaablaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
watcha da moviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

grointok

maybeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa u wanna an introduction from usernauseaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaablaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm not a big fan of movies:confused:

I'm not a big fan of movies:confused:
this is like saying " imma nota biggie bout PUNANI "

there's movia and movia, the moviez I suggest are 100%guaranteed

anyway, when you wanna intros I will comply ( a bit eh )

OH FUCK MENTAL ONLINE
where can me find the background image ah?

Last edited:
fool?

I suggested it on the old forum ages ago

ready to talk bout it wheneva u wanna talka here

do you refer to one of his quotes about truth?

Lots of memorable scenes, particularly the trek through the marsh, the burning alive in the shed, and the gunning death of the cow. The soundtrack is great and very claustrophobic at times. I don't remember this part well, but didn't the kid get cucked by militia Chad toward the beginning? An incel at war is an incel at peace.

It's online for anyone else interested. Here's the first part:

But have you seen any of these? I haven't been able to track them down:

Dead Man's Letters (it's on YouTube po-russkiy without subtitles)
Vermilion Eyes (grimy super 8 tale of a Ballardian car accident voyeur)
Eight Deadly Shots (Suomicel goes ER against the forces of modernity)

I was using a quote from A Short History of Decay to confuse foids. I've since removed it.

Last edited:

ma siamo gli unici ita qua???
the burning alive in the shed
yes, terrible

but

do you remember a small thing that happens before the fire? a very smalllittle detail BUT
Vermilion Eyes (grimy super 8 tale of a Ballardian car accident voyeur)
Eight Deadly Shots (Suomicel goes ER against the forces of modernity)
nope
Dead Man's Letters
maybe

tell me moaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
oh fuck ryo 'n mental online
It's online for anyone else interested
maybe this time they will listen to you

Last edited:
kraniskagora matuav
Giphy

grointok fuckin delete immediately that pccloggin gif

What does that mean
your gif puts my machine on its kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and still on JFL

Last edited:
your gif puts my machine on its kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
and still on JFL
sorry

autogift for belgianist

tag him

action when
oh fuck tonnes of mcdaddiezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
HE WHO APPROVED AUTOMERGE IS CUCK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back