Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Islam is more cucked than Christianity, if you go by their holy books.

B

Butter Dawg

Self-banned
-
Islam allows men to marry four wives leaving over half of men incel. They then tell these men to just commit suicide attacks, which results in the rest of the men being socially stigmatized. They also are fags and molest little boys with “bacha bazi”.

You can seethe all you want about how Christianity is muh cucked but you’re conflating Christianity with modern Jewish/secular western culture. In early America, it wasn’t cucked.

Rebuttals:
“But I know this Church that accepts fags”
-if they followed the Bible, they wouldn’t accept fags .

“Christian foids are sluts”
-Muslim foids who live in the west are also sluts. In fact arguably worse since they will get hymen reconstruction surgery.

> religion of peace
> kill each other

I don't care about any religion

Lmao people don’t care about religion here yet they love to use the term “christcucks”.

Keep coping faggots.

This is from Quran:
Sahih Muslim Book 19, Hadith 26
Abu Hurayrah reported: A desert Arab came to Allah’s Messenger may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him and said: My wife has given birth to a jet black skinned child and I have disowned him. Thereupon Allah’s Messenger may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him said: Do you have you any camels? He said: Yes. He said: What colours are they? He said? They are red. He said: Are there anyone Awraq ones amongst them? He said: Yes. Allah’s Messenger may peace be upon him said: How has it come about? He said: Messenger of Allah, it is perhaps due to a hereditary gene of it being drawn out , whereupon the Holy Prophet may peace be upon him said: This child may be due to a hereditary gene of the child being drawn out.’
Quran has BBC cuckoldry in it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Islam allows men to marry four wives leaving over half of men incel. They then tell these men to just commit suicide attacks, which results in the rest of the men being socially stigmatized. They also are fags and molest little boys with “bacha bazi”.

You can seethe all you want about how Christianity is muh cucked but you’re conflating Christianity with modern Jewish/secular western culture. In early America, it wasn’t cucked.

Rebuttals:
“But I know this Church that accepts fags”
-if they followed the Bible, they wouldn’t accept fags .

“Christian foids are sluts”
-Muslim foids who live in the west are also sluts. In fact arguably worse since they will get hymen reconstruction surgery.
Based fucking post.

I don't even know why there are muslims on this forum, they can literally have 9 wives.
They usually marry their cousins or do arranged marrying. Muslim foids don't have anything to say or they will get beaten up.

Lmao people don’t care about religion here yet they love to use the term “christcucks”.

Keep coping faggots.
All of you christofags turn out to be fakecels sooner or later, your preaching mentality is cancer

All of you christofags turn out to be fakecels sooner or later, your preaching mentality is cancer
I’m not preaching, I’m just calling out your pathetic bullshit.