Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based ISIS is based

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
I mean killing foids, treating them like trash, keeping them in tent(burkha), mutilating the heads of muniafiqs and enemies, having uncountable wives with no rights, praying God, dying for god is so based. Incels should also make something like this and invade west and Jews along with ISIS and rape foids, spread our seeds, kill gays and feminists. Fuck Yeahhh brothers.
Incelistan Zindabad
Incel unity Zindabad
Western countries, Jews, feminists and lgtbq murdabad.
#IncelState:feelsaww:

Most of terrorists are based.

Based, ngl :feelsdevil::ahegao: (in GTA 5 Online — Roleplay Server)
ad_208258982.jpg

And that is why soyciety hates them. They are honest and willing to stand for their words, and soyciety hates them because soyciety is too superficial disorganised and obsessed with themselves to do anything

I mean killing foids, treating them like trash, keeping them in tent(burkha), mutilating the heads of muniafiqs and enemies, having uncountable wives with no rights, praying God, dying for god is so based. Incels should also make something like this and invade west and Jews along with ISIS and rape foids, spread our seeds, kill gays and feminists. Fuck Yeahhh brothers.
Incelistan Zindabad
Incel unity Zindabad
Western countries, Jews, feminists and lgtbq murdabad.
#IncelState:feelsaww:
incel shariah :dab:

The Law is watching so i can't really comment but i agree :feelsaww:(in games of course)

Yet mainstream media claims that ISIS is "Far-Left" because "Islam is Left-wing" and "Muhammad was the first Feminist". As long as a religion isn't Christianity it's seen as "a left ally", but ISIS and the Taliban show us how based Islam really is. :blackpill:

Yet mainstream media claims that ISIS is "Far-Left" because "Islam is Left-wing" and "Muhammad was the first Feminist". As long as a religion isn't Christianity it's seen as "a left ally", but ISIS and the Taliban show us how based Islam really is. :blackpill:
World needs Islam :panties::panties:.
It's the only panacea for us incels.